Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #1

Errmmm, this is probably been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed the pantyshot you get at the end frames of J.D with Hammer?

I'm after some people to play with, Against Platinum, and with Platinum.

I'm not really that good with 1 character, but I can more or less play everyone, So I assume it would be a worthwhile Experience for us? Just, Because I said so really.

Xbox, UK, So-So Skill level.

<-- GT

I'm after some people to play with, Against Platinum, and with Platinum.

I'm not really that good with 1 character, but I can more or less play everyone, So I assume it would be a worthwhile Experience for us? Just, Because I said so really.

Xbox, UK, So-So Skill level.

<-- GT

If you want I could give you a few games.

I'm from the UK too (Good Connection :yaaay:)

Add me up, TrinityBurst UK

Thanks for the good games Sym and Yuki.

For those who wonder, I'm Scottish! So I get the latter half of the UK's connection, however, I still have a somewhat decent connection at the right times with most folk.

Gamertag (for those lazy to look to the left): TheTrollyLoli

To be honest, I'm not too sure, though my friends from England had a better connection to people in France xD

I added YukiBlue and Hawk, invite me whenever you wanna play, I'm usually just sitting in training/challenge mode so I'm always down

I added YukiBlue and Hawk and Sym, invite me whenever you wanna play, I'm usually just sitting in training/challenge mode so I'm always down

Thats better.

If you want I could give you a few games.

I'm from the UK too (Good Connection :yaaay:)

Add me up, TrinityBurst UK

wow. You didn't mention about me. I'm am hurt by that :gonk:. (Just kiddin)

YukiBlue, I am another Platinum player from the UK and I wouldn't mind having some games in with you.

Thanks for the good games Sym and Yuki.

For those who wonder, I'm Scottish! So I get the latter half of the UK's connection, however, I still have a somewhat decent connection at the right times with most folk.

Gamertag (for those lazy to look to the left): TheTrollyLoli

Another Platinum player from the UK. I will add you too when I get the chance.

Feeling the UK love in this thread.

I'm always down for BB. Even if I play horrifically. Went back to a pad for the first time in months today, Felt alien for about 5 games. Could barely use Mami Circular or even let out a bubble.

Stick cant get delivered fast enough.

Also, Hawk and Sym play an amazing Platinum.

Kinda makes me wanna' go back to the drawing board.

Kinda makes me wanna' go back to the drawing board.

Sym is MUCH better than me, trust me, I just know painful combo's, not how to use them and branch into them effectively. You played a good Platinum too, and you had guts trying Hazama, it's a shame he got nerfed so much.

Sym is MUCH better than me, trust me, I just know painful combo's, not how to use them and branch into them effectively. You played a good Platinum too, and you had guts trying Hazama, it's a shame he got nerfed so much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You're kidding, right?

wow. You didn't mention about me. I'm am hurt by that :gonk:. (Just kiddin)

My utter most apologizes. Forgive me madam Rachel for my dispicable foolishness, please, punish me as you wish.

Thanx :) Have you seen Rev's Plat? Damn that JC...

Whats that, like five of us now?.. Loli Only Lobbies FTW.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! You're kidding, right?

Nope, didn't he get nerfed a tonne? I've still to play him mind you. Though in CS1, I'd like to do his bnb now and then from a Serpents Benediction -> C

Though I feel that Platinum should be taking the Troll Throne now =D I wouldn't mind that actually >_>

Expected crowd reaction:

:vbang:

I've been playing halo all day, I guess I'll have to get smacked by you guys next time

Nope, didn't he get nerfed a tonne? I've still to play him mind you. Though in CS1, I'd like to do his bnb now and then from a Serpents Benediction -> C

Though I feel that Platinum should be taking the Troll Throne now =D I wouldn't mind that actually >_>

Expected crowd reaction:

:vbang:

He lost his old BnB, yes. He's all about hit confirming now. But he has practical 8K combos that only need 50 Heat to start, work everywhere on the screen and on all characters, he has great corner carry and his combos lead to Oki. He in no way got truly nerfed. Just changed.

I've been playing halo all day, I guess I'll have to get smacked by you guys next time

That would be nice! I'm free until Monday evening as far as I know, though plans might change.

Me, you, Sym, Yuki and Rev

Though I feel that Platinum should be taking the Troll Throne now

2qd350w.jpg

I have no idea what your talking about... Platinum... a Troll?

He lost his old BnB, yes. He's all about hit confirming now. But he has practical 8K combos that only need 50 Heat to start, work everywhere on the screen and on all characters, he has great corner carry and his combos lead to Oki. He in no way got truly nerfed. Just changed.

Oh, ok, I'll be sure to check out his challenges and Combo Discussion tomorrow when I awaken =)

My apologies for misunderstanding his changes.