Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #1

I'm sure that's what Yuuki was going for when she voices Sena....I think it's called "getting into character."

I'm sure that's what Yuuki was going for when she voices Sena....I think it's called "getting into character."

I was asking if it's supposed to be a boy she was voice acting as, not if it was a boy voice actor

I was wondering if anyone had some pretty good blockstrings in mind already that lead to some sort of mixup.

I can't speak from play experience, (PS3 and all that,) but there are a lot of things I've noticed watching Hakumadoushi's Plat in Chariot matches, so this is mostly from what I've seem him do. Obviously, 5C is pretty versatile, both in what can link into it, (5A, 5B, 2B, 2A unless they mash out a DP,) as well as what it can go into. Depending on the spacing, you can get overheads from either TK swallow moon > j.A/j.B or 6B, or mess with whiffed swallow like you've been doing, or you can try and catch mashing with a delayed 3C or even 6C, or you can do random crap depending on what item you have, like TK a missile for cover or toss out pan overhead. If your opponent is expecting 5C > mixup, you can also go from 5B > 6B, or just stop at 5B and try dashing in with 5A and start again. If you can get knockdown with a 3C midscreen you can use a 214C bubble to cover your next pressure string such that when you start falling out of range, there's a bubble in their face, or you can try to toss in a command grab and use the bubble to combo it.

In any case, I'd recommend watching some of Hakumadoushi's (白魔導師) play and see if there's anything you like. Don't have links for youtube uploads myself since I always rip stuff from nico, but jourdal should have uploaded them all at some point.

Nope :(
Plat embodies 3 souls. Luna, Sena, and herself. Thus having a 3-way personality. Although Platinum herself rarely comes out.

Plat embodies 3 souls. Luna, Sena, and herself. Thus having a 3-way personality. Although Platinum herself rarely comes out.

So is one of them a guy or not

Sena is the boy, Luna is the girl, and I believe Trinity is inside the Nox Nytores. So in a way Yes, Sena is a boy and no...It's kinda like Saku and Bo from .hack//GU.

It's like any Ecchi anime/manga where the Male Protagonist eventually becomes a woman for a chapter or something.

Anime cliches

Anime cliches everywhere

Sena is the boy, Luna is the girl, and I believe Trinity is inside the Nox Nytores. So in a way Yes, Sena is a boy and no...It's kinda like Saku and Bo from .hack//GU.

That's exactly who I thought of when I first saw them in story mode! Saku and Bo are 2 of my favorite .hack//GU characters.

So if I find Platinum's loli-self attractive.. and she has a boy inside her...

Does that mean I like boys?

She is no Bridget. So no, it doesn't mean that.

You took the words right out of my mouth bro (BTW, .Hack GU was an awesome game).

No. Platinum has the body of a little girl so, that would make you a pedophile.

No. Platinum has the body of a little girl so, that would make you a pedophile.

^

Anyway. If the patch really does drop tomorrow, then I truly hope the store shows up as well. If it doesn't I'll be sad.

^

Anyway. If the patch really does drop tomorrow, then I truly hope the store shows up as well. If it doesn't I'll be sad.

I thought the patch was going up Thursday... Not that I'm complaining, even if we couldn't get her until the store goes back up, at least there'd be no more delaying on ArcSys' end.

^

Let's all pray that happens tomorrow. I want my Platinum asap.