Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #1

She's mine; you can't have her.

I already downloaded her though

But I already have her... :psyduck:

Oh he beat me to it..

Should be ace when the PS3 users start posting even Moar Mami Circular.

After playing with Sym, with my Terrible, terrible Hakumen play.

Hakumen = 4C all day, j.C all day, Yukikaze all day.

Platinum = Ask Sym

Remind me when something interesting happens here.

If you're not interested, you need more Mami Circular and Swallow MoonxN.

Just wanted to thank the platinum players here for the help. I've gotten better. I just streamed about 5 hours of BBCS2 with a lot of Platinum play. I'm starting to understand her offense. Having an easy to go to overhead from her normal blockstring is nice, and it's +1 on block, too, so if I 5a afterwards I have a 5 frame jab! Aww yeah.

Well how about that. CS2 dropped after all. The store, however, is still very flat.

Well how about that. CS2 dropped after all. The store, however, is still very flat.

Continue to wish for it! Our hope got us this far! :)

I truly despise fighting Makoto. Never on Blazblue have I been schooled so hard.

Need moar Opinions on this Matchup, I try to keep her out, I do, really I do. But from every hit I lost about 5K health from the inevitable combo.

Love playing Makoto.

Hate playing against Makoto.

I truly despise fighting Makoto. Never on Blazblue have I been schooled so hard.

Need moar Opinions on this Matchup, I try to keep her out, I do, really I do. But from every hit I lost about 5K health from the inevitable combo.

Love playing Makoto.

Hate playing against Makoto.

only her? I hate figting jin, hazama, makoto, and rachel. Hazama and rachel are like "Lol, you can't get to me but when I hitconfirm you from fullscreen I'll deal big damage. Oh did you also know that I can deal 5k midscreen off multiple hitconfirms", while makoto and jin just do whatever the &^%$ they want knowing if you press a button you will get CH. All makoto needs is 2A and everything jin does is practically safe and unpunishable.

I would toss in lambda, Mu, and carl, but those 4 above take the cake on my my annoying matchups.

11? Uhm, I fought against her once and won, but the guy was terribad.

With Platinum, Just rush her down into a corner, and make use of the Jeanne DD. The Lion and Cat Missiles would be a godsend in that matchup, although, thats just form one match, so It's not even close to fact.

Also

MAMI CIRCULAR

snipingsnipe was smacking my lamba with Plat.. Remember how fast you are and her sword options

My friend mains Lambda, and neither of us are all that great yet but I feel like I've got decent insight on the match. As yuki noted items can make a big difference in the match. The missiles are especially good because as far as I can tell they flat out nullify any (non-super, at least) projectile that that Lambda throws out without disappearing themselves. One missile plain beats Lambda's spike chaser, even. This makes advancing behind missiles a breeze, it's like walking up behind a slow sonic boom with Guile on crack. The lion (or rather the threat of the lion) is really good at keeping Lambda from pressing too many buttons at certain ranges which helps getting in. I'd also give a nod to the bombs because aimed right they make Lambda hesitant to go into the air which cuts down some of her zoning options. The other items are of course nice once you are actually in Lambda's face, as her close up game is lacking.

Just be careful and measured in your approach, and when you get Lambda in the corner do whatever you can to keep her there.

As for Mami Circulars, yeah, they hit hard, and you can punish Lambda for being too predictable with it (doing one right over a 5d is always fun), but, that move is so unsafe that I really don't like throwing it out (outside of combos) without 50% meter backing it up for an RC.

snipingsnipe was smacking my lamba with Plat.. Remember how fast you are and her sword options

Yeah in all honesty this matchup isnt very tough at all, unless your doing something derp like fullscreen bubble summoning just play her like ragna,jin,makoto,bang,noel,valks, etc. do.

Pure rushdown, this matchup is no disadvantage at all, if it is then its no greater then a 6-4. 3c is a GODLIKE poke for platinum, its got the speed of haku's 3c, but even better range, plus it leads to bubble oki or 22c which both put you right back on top of her.

also @bedsheets

Thanks for being like, the only other plat that thinks full screen mami circulars aren't godlike and should be used at all times for punishing stuff, I'm tired of seeing online plats eat 3-4k for doing stupid random mami circulars thinking its gonna punish something

The Lambda player kept locking me down, it was like there was no opening to get out of the ranged pressure.

Good Lambda's can make it feel like that but really there's always a gap in her zoning game. You just have to be patient. You probably just need more experience against Lambda's in general. Watch some match videos against her and see how people deal with her various zoning tools.

only her? I hate figting jin, hazama, makoto, and rachel. Hazama and rachel are like "Lol, you can't get to me but when I hitconfirm you from fullscreen I'll deal big damage. Oh did you also know that I can deal 5k midscreen off multiple hitconfirms", while makoto and jin just do whatever the &^%$ they want knowing if you press a button you will get CH. All makoto needs is 2A and everything jin does is practically safe and unpunishable.

I would toss in lambda, Mu, and carl, but those 4 above take the cake on my my annoying matchups.

Even though I don't have Platinum I really HATE Jin and Hazama, especially for those reasons you posted. I feel like Hazama suddenly took Lambda's spot as the most annoying character to approach. While Jin just instantly became three times more annoying since he can do whatever the heck he wants now.

Why no matchup?

I could write a god damn essay on Plat vs Hazama, But im scared of being shouted at if I posted it. Played the matchup well over 100 times, about 40 times with Platinum, 60 with Hazama.

Consider this me asking permission?

Why no matchup?

I could write a god damn essay on Plat vs Hazama, But im scared of being shouted at if I posted it. Played the matchup well over 100 times, about 40 times with Platinum, 60 with Hazama.

Consider this me asking permission?

I've also played the matchup a lot since the person i play with pretty much mains Hazama. Really CBA to do a write up though, so if you are willing to do a write up and i'll just pitch in afterwards =)

We can have the Platinum the Wiki. The matchup articles will be written by everyone.

Jin, Hazama, and Tager are my worst match-ups in this game.. I can't beat any of them with any character I use srsly