Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #1

It appears that Platinum may be effected by the wallbounce glitch shown in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvLVbtnqf9A&feature=channel_video_title

Her back throw fails to bounce the following characters off of the wall: Bang, Hakumen, Hazama, Tager, Litchi, Tsubaki, Valkenhayn, Lambda, and Mu-12. Sorry if this is old news, or if its actually just some character-specific circumstance. I searched this forum and didn't see anything about this. Thought it might help some people out to at least know that this happens, glitch or not.

Yeah I know about that glitch, it happens and has fucked me over many a time in the corner.

Met a Jin who adored Random Midscreen Sekkajin. Second he finished: MAMI CIRCULAR > 5K

Moments like that make me smile.

The first PlayStation Store update will apparently be on the day it relaunches, May 24, followed by a second three days later. Respectively, they will add content that was supposed to go live on April 26--one week after the PSN's data security was breached--and on May 3. The second two updates will reportedly occur on May 31 and June 3, and they will add content scheduled to go live the prior three weeks.

From gamespot. Evidently this is what Sony sent out to publishers who were irritated at their loss in sales due to Sony's store outage. If this is true, then we may have to wait as far as June 3rd for Platinum. Gotta love how the worst case scenario has continued to fall with us each time since November (for PS3 users, at least).

From gamespot. Evidently this is what Sony sent out to publishers who were irritated at their loss in sales due to Sony's store outage. If this is true, then we may have to wait as far as June 3rd for Platinum. Gotta love how the worst case scenario has continued to fall with us each time since November (for PS3 users, at least).

To be fair, the worst case scenario here is probably... worse.

Even June 3rd is speculation based on a) the store coming back up on time, and b) the store not breaking again when it returns.

I'd accept that date as a minimum, quite honestly.

Gawdamn. Must be a real tease with platinum being on the 360 at the same time while this happens.

All these delays on the PS3 sound real lame. We need more Platinum Info.

Working on Hazama vs Platinum and vice versa at the Mo'

In my opinion, this Matchup is 6-4 Hazama. That view will change, I need to do a lot more work. But fighting Hazama is so...so...monotnous.

All these delays on the PS3 sound real lame. We need more Platinum Info.

Working on Hazama vs Platinum and vice versa at the Mo'

In my opinion, this Matchup is 6-4 Hazama. That view will change, I need to do a lot more work. But fighting Hazama is so...so...monotnous.

You got the Hazzy thread, nice. I got the REAL SOVIET TAGER thread :) If no one takes it, I may take the Rachel thread too :O

And yeah all this PS3 stuff sucks, why do Sony fail soooo much?

Why is Sony updating the 24th and the 31st? Is it really necessary for them to wait a week? I'm starting to think there's like, cosmic hatred for Platinum T^T

k enough lurking, time to make an account to post here. ._.

Welcome to the Platinum General Thread, my dear friend.

It's ok I'm outta money atm anyway lol. I'm pretty sure I'll have a card for her by the 31st. Here's to practicing my new main with everyone in a week lol. I still think this is all a diabolical plot by Rachel to make me play with her more and it's working too.

Also welcome to Platinum General Swallow Moon, enjoy waiting for our precious mahou shoujo with us.:)

If we're lucky? when the store goes up. If we're not? June 3rd... TT ~ TT

If things go according to schedule, June 3rd. Of course, going according to schedule hasn't been in the cards for a good while now, has it?

Maybe if we give Sony the stare-down they'll keep in line.

pt62012.png

hey sup, back from the weekend

Last call for the Matchup Threads, guys. On Tuesday, people can make the topics, so if you wanna take one of the characters we have open, post in the thread before then.

Anyone know when the store's supposed to be going up tomorrow? I know it's more than likely pointless, but I wanna check for Plat once it's up, lol... And then get my other DLC <.<

What do you mean if we are lucky? Supposedly unofficially its tomorrow, but it should be nolater than next week if it isn't.

It is disappointing though since I was only able to use her for psp and I can't use DPADS, so I need to transfer everything to stick tomorrow, oh bummer.

Hopefully though