Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolokoa

The 8th Philippines Thread - Vanilla Salt

Uh, does anyone have their PS3 handy and see if their BBCS (R1 or R3) updated to v1.04? Because mine seems to be stuck at v1.03, despite being pretty sure that I downloaded v1.04 last night. Isn't v1.03 an old version, and v1.04 is, in fact, CS2? Haven't confirmed if the balance changes are in place, but Platinum is definitely in my character select screen (unselectable, obviously).

Uh, does anyone have their PS3 handy and see if their BBCS (R1 or R3) updated to v1.04? Because mine seems to be stuck at v1.03, despite being pretty sure that I downloaded v1.04 last night. Isn't v1.03 an old version, and v1.04 is, in fact, CS2? Haven't confirmed if the balance changes are in place, but Platinum is definitely in my character select screen (unselectable, obviously).

happen to me and JPN copy of pete,

and balances are in place

Tager Forward Basketball Throw is there

Slingshot to me is somehow easier

Rachel has this hurtful combo now

It won't show a version 1.04 for some reason, but the cs2 changes are there. Even jp copies are stuck in 1.03 even if they got the 1.04 patch.

@Raf - as the others have said. My copy is R3, downloaded the patch 1.04. There really isn't any visible difference in the menus or anything (even OP remains the same). If Platinum is in your character select screen, then that is definitely the latest patch.

Announcement:

Bukas graduation ni Ry

Congrats bro!

For awesome readings:

http://samuelohickey.blogspot.com/2011/05/four-important-questions-for-aspiring.html

http://www.lowlandlions.com/content/Features/Ryan_in_Japan_Week_1-3668.html

Second reading is SF related, but it gives us an impression of how the arcade systems in japan works and how exactly do they adapt quickly to player matches

ANNOUNCING THE THIRD TEAM

The Twilight of the Dixie Dragons, made up of Dix, MAtt the Boss Dragon and Ryan Twilight child they are...

TEAM D-D-T!!!

uso na ngayon ang acronyms, so anyway...

Team 1: TNT (Michi, Lard, Kim)

Team 2: 2G1N (Duqs, Kei, Nicole)

Team 3: DDT (Dix, Matt, Ry)

Yep, just confirmed it by looking at Jin's challenge mode. Definitely CS2. With all of the Rapid Cancel's in Jin's combos, he feels much closer to a Guilty Gear character now!

Ry, congratulations are definitely in order. Party hard before you run the treadmill of private sector employment in a laissez-faire capitalist system predominantly designed to be top-heavy in profit, before getting to thirty years old and drinking beer and wondering what the hell your friends are doing, and maybe I should have invested in a trust fund for my kid, and Jesus Christ the bills are getting big, and maybe it's time to look into a house, and goddamn in 30 years my SSS pension is still going to be shit.

Er...just kidding?

@Ry- ry favor =) ok lng pasend ng IAD banner sort of thing . ummmm prang may IAD logo + BBPH logo. tpos ung gnagawa ni BM gagawin ko sa Singapore ung picture picture + our card xD

Banner? gusto mo yung business card na likod nalang?

@Raf

Thanks for the very amusing (yet frighteningly realistic) scenario of what may come in the upcoming thirty years of my life as a possible blue-collar/peasant worker xD

pero wag business card size ah, ung dala ni BM lagi. ung mga ganitong size here

para magawa ko din sa SG =)

uwian kita ng SG chix tska ng SINGA CONDZ ksi healthy suminga dun sabi ni arabo xD

@ry- chat tyo sa FB xD

Kalokohan!

you called?

Congrats Twilight Child may more waifu comes at wag ka na bumili ng ps3 mamalasin ka lang

*coughlibrenamansushidiyansasabadocough*Cough

yeah those are the types of articles we also need for IAD. Been really busy atm so i cant find much time to write (nor even post news updates)

if anyone wants to write, just let us know!

WATCH OUT FOR THE 3V3 POSTERS >=D

Cant tag Arth Lloyd to her pic that Q posted. She has to be in the group in order for me to tag her.

Or maybe Q can tag her directly lol

Cant tag Arth Lloyd to her pic that Q posted. She has to be in the group in order for me to tag her.

Or maybe Q can tag her directly lol

Horndog ka talaga Chaes!

@Duqs

Nice Articles. Gives all fightan gaem players something to reflect on themselves.

@Gelo

Loko si Vincent, Rank 16 best Tsundere, AMP!

In today's episode of Lard-kun Explores Ridiculously Unlikely Finishing Gimmicks in CS2â„¢, you can't kill someone with Gadget Finger. :psyduck:

What but it does like a hundred damage. :V

toooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll nag random select kami bigla nakuha ni bert si Platinum

pre, kung ikaw magaling mag times up ako magaling sa ibang bagay

Magaling ka SumINGA ng Condo? Mmmmm~

BTW guys. Regarding THIS FRIDAYS CASUALS (Either D-Tier or iPlay)

I'm planning on sponsoring a mini tourney!

well i only have one thing in mind for the prize...

Hint:

Eatallyoucansakaesushiforthewinner

so wherever friday casuals may be, hope y'all could join :D (KINGINA MAG DECIDE NGA KAYO KUNG SAN NYO GUSTO MAG CASSIES! XD)

D-Tier

Pros: Walang gastos sa rent (May SEX pa na malapit para sa dinner and what not :D ), laro hanggat di natayo magkaka kilala!

Cons: Malayo.

iPlay

Pros: accessible. AIRCONDITIONED YO

Cons: May bayad. We need to bring units there. (min of 3). only up to 7-8pm

PILI NA!