Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lolokoa

The 8th Philippines Thread - Vanilla Salt

@XtraRyce

kaya mo bang pumunta sa los banos galing san pedro? kung ganun, punta ka minsan sa valhalla sa lb (nasa junction siya, somewhere in the middle of jollibee at olivarez)

Guys let's all welcome "Riad" when he gets home on May5

QC area daw siya mag rereside, so lets all welcome him the BBPH way ;)

Guys let's all welcome "Riad" when he gets home on May5

QC area daw siya mag rereside, so lets all welcome him the BBPH way ;)

parang may casi sa araw na 'yan ah

ayusin ko lng

Riad Welcoming Casuals

he's available on the May9-13 week

BBCS1 ang game nya and of course CS2 din

Pending Places for Venue: iPlay , Cubao , Dtier , Dungeon(?)

Pending Day for Casual: Friday? or Thursday? *just speak up*

speak up lng guys ah, he's excited to meet us =)

Oh god May 5

I'll try to go, but I doubt it cause my parents and younger siblings will be here by then ; u ;

and I can't bring DEEE ELLL SHII this time too ; u ;

but if ever, IPLAY QUQ

:v:me want casi on may 10 cuz i has sheet on 12 and 13

btw, pupunta ako sa quantum sa SM north ngayong miyerkules, may pupunta ba rin sa araw na yan?

@Gelo - I'm not here may 9-12 , and I'm pretty sure I can't on the 13th as well uuu Q U Q

@XtraRyce

kaya mo bang pumunta sa los banos galing san pedro? kung ganun, punta ka minsan sa valhalla sa lb (nasa junction siya, somewhere in the middle of jollibee at olivarez)

Hindi ako sigurado. Mas madalas akong dumadayo panorte than pa-south.

Sidenote: Melty Blood whar? ;A;

Reminder for upcoming casual

Riad Welcoming Casuals

Pending Places for Venue: iPlay (my vote for now since it's middle ground for most) , Cubao , Dtier , Dungeon(?)

CS2 DLC & Patch

if ever the chars are 100% to be bought, who's willing to share with iPlay? *note din* they want to support us by posting up some sort of "weekly scores/results of casuals" on their place as well as sponsoring prize money for our events on their place

:( 'di ba pwede next week tue or wed ang casuals?

that's why "pending" at "speak up" ang sinulat ko, so we can find middle ground. kng saan libre ang majority dun ntin igogo. Riad is game for iplay too.

d ka pwde sa thurs or fri? most kasi either have work

@gelo - probably hopefully. Kaya lang the only flight to manila from where I live is in the morning so yea hoping nalang ; u ;

Er, originally I was gonna give out DLC for platinum, but I can give them to iplay instead. plat that is

I'd give Maks and Valk as well, but I'd probably have no money anymore by the time I get back :psyduck:

@Riad

Just out of curiousity, where is he from? If weekday di ako pede, unless may upcoming nonworking holiday within next week, and what games does he play? Baka that can be also as a basis as to where siya pede maki casuals =D

@iPlay

Ask them narin if pedeng:

1.) All DLCS for BB, MvC3, SF, nasa isang profile account nila and sabihin natin www.iairdash.com yung pangalan ng account. (Site driver)

2.) Lol we can't post 'results of casuals' because its casuals. Its not exactly a scoring match pag casuals. Ranbats lang pag ganun. =D

3.) If they are sponsoring, what can they offer, and what are they expecting? We need to know what their expectations are for the tournament and how much is the entrance fee for them and if willing silang pahiramin yung buong lugar until X time (preferably till 10pm or midnight sana hahaha)

4.) Inform them also about our event with E2Gaming para lang may transparency. We don't know kasi if E2Gaming has plans to open shop in UM or somewhere near. I think its for the best that we show transparency.

@BBCS2

1.) I'll let everyone know when we'll have the CS2 Launch Party, CS2 Ranking Battles, and CS2 2V2 team battles.

-CS2 Launch party will have casuals, random 2v2 battle (because last year, Pete proved to us what happens in a 3v3 KOF style random team battle), and heart to heart talk with Bert. Randomization will probably happen on-site. Launch event will happen at least two weeks from the US release date (unless we get ahold of 1-2 more JP copies))

-CS2 Ranking Battles will implement same old rules (such as main-sub). People who finish 1st-3rd will be seeded for the second ranking battles as a side reward as well. As usual, RanBats will happen once every 2-3 months. More to follow.

-CS2 2v2 Team Battles will be back due to its success during Guuuuraaaando Casuals. We'll be reformatting some rules to ensure that everyone will enjoy this exciting event. Yes we'll require team names again, less than three words please.

2.) Details such as venue, entrance fee, etc will follow as soon as CS2 comes out so we can make the plans more solid. (cuuuurse you PSN HACKERS!!!)

GET HYPE YO!!!

PS: "Kingina" has officially somewhat become a community word (like "shit so pringles", "wheres yo curly moustache"). Pati mga ibang mvc3 peeps nahahawa, like Joshtin Wong. Expect a YUN LANG or a Salty shirt to come out soon hahaha

Riad's from Saudi/Turkey , he was asking for PSN players among us on the last thread

dude plays tekken and BBCS1

@iplay topic

1. i believe that's ok with them

2. in the event that let's say i host a mini tourney just for the lols , bsta their point to me when the owner was telling about the poster was that he is willing to post our stuff (results upcoming events) sa iplay venue, tpos nasugest lng nya ung weekly points. so we can work out with them kng ano man ung ipopost sa knila. bsta ang importante they support as more than before na =)

3. "Sponsor" nila is prize money, which is dependent on tourney attendance (and also as long as we tell them bout an event 2 weeks prior, which is ok to our new event guideline making about being 3 weeks advance at least) as for staying up to 10pm or Midnight, i doubt that unless they trust us so much they leave a key with us, but i will ask anyway.

4. they're ok with it and i'll tell em too, they were cool for us being in ozine so yeah xD

@shirt idea - hnd pa ba community famed ung "isa lng mata ko eh" HAHA ;)

also BUMP

Reminder for upcoming casual

Riad Welcoming Casuals

Pending Places for Venue: iPlay (my vote for now since it's middle ground for most) , Cubao , Dtier , Dungeon(?)

CS2 DLC & Patch

if ever the chars are 100% to be bought, who's willing to share with iPlay? *note din* they want to support us by posting up some sort of "weekly scores/results of casuals" on their place as well as sponsoring prize money for our events on their place

Basta yung results lang ng Ranbats ang pwede ma post dun sa Iplay cornbeef. Dahil tulad nga ng sabi ni Duqs wala naman tayong point system sa mga casuals dahil casual nga sya.

Maliban na lang kung gusto nyo gumawa ng sariling primitive PSR system,though lugi yun mga di makakapag laro sa casuals na yan dahil di naman lahat may free time na sumugod sa iplay.

Kaya nga as much as possible yun mga date ng ranbats naten eh favorable sa lahat,

PS: "Kingina" has officially somewhat become a community word (like "shit so pringles", "wheres yo curly moustache"). Pati mga ibang mvc3 peeps nahahawa, like Joshtin Wong. Expect a YUN LANG or a Salty shirt to come out soon hahaha

I'd definitely by shirts like that:keke:

Great timing yung show of support ng iPlay, since was going to suggest that we utilize them more for our community building stuff.

One thing I want to bring up to everyone, and this is nothing new, is to have a regular/weekly casuals. Just to enumerate the pros of this set-up:

1. Skills will get better overall due to regular competition as opposed to just playing a few people of the AI.

2. Helps in community building as everyone gets to see each other on a more regular basis.

3. Easier to bring in new people since there is already an established weekly casuals. More activities = more chances to attract and land new players.

4. This eliminates having to organize official casuals every now and then.

5. Possible venue to raise funds (more later).

This is also great for the venue we will be holding it at (iPlay) as they get a regular stream of customers.

The great thing about having it at iPlay is that there is little to no effort needed to set up. You have all the equipment there already. There's just an initial investment on getting the DLCs, but other than that, minimal yung logistics and organization.

Another point I'd like to bring up is having weekly casuals could help in raising funds. We can charge an entrance fee for attendees, and whatever is extra from the rental would go to the community fund. We can then use those funds to buy stuff, like HD recording equipment, or prizes for our events.

Actually what we used to do in the Naruto FG community is that we'd have casuals every Saturday morning at University Mall from 9am - 1130am, then have a mini-tourney just before lunch. It also served as a venue for new people who wanted to try the game out to just show up and experience the little community we had.

Anyway would like to get everyone's thoughts on this.

EDIT: Btw, patay na si Bin Laden. Inuman na!!!

The main Purpose of this thread is to;

-gather players who like 2d fighting games in general in the Philippines

-Encourage people to Join and/or Host casual events on whatever Game

-increase the overall skill level of the players

-Have fun and make friends

This thread isn't limited to BB you want might ask people in this thread play other games like Guilty Gear or Melty Blood or just good old Dragonball Tenkaichi 3

Remember Kids the growth of this scene is a Community Effort

happen quite oftenly on D-tiers

guess their entrance fee is astral from me lol

Your Attention Please

What : Arcana Heart 3 Tournament

Where: D-tier Cave (BF Homes Paranaque)

When: June 4, 2011

Why: likes Arcana Heart

Pending MB/GG/BB Side Tourney its really depends on you if i can push this

fee is pending

We can Provide at least 2 ps3 w/ AH3

2 LCD/LED and 1 SDTV

Hopefully this PSN Crisis will be over this week so that i can restart AH sharing plan

I already got a PSN card ready

Volunteers(console & Displays) will only pay for pot money fee

while i got your attention

i somehow updated the players' info

if you want to update your info please PM me if you reply in the thread i will prolly forget about it

Your Attention Please

What : Arcana Heart 3 Tournament

Where: D-tier Cave (BF Homes Paranaque)

When: June 4, 2011

Why: likes Arcana Heart

Pending MB/GG Side Tourney its really depends on you if i can push this

fee is pending

We can Provide at least 2 ps3 w/ AH3

2 LCD/LED and 1 SDTV

Hopefully this PSN Crisis will be over this week so that i can restart AH sharing plan

I already got a PSN card ready

Volunteers(console & Displays) will only pay for pot money fee

:yaaay: my setup is always available