Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ginseng

[CS2] Tsubaki Tutorial Video

Hey everyone.

As some of you may already know, there is currently a CS2 tutorial section being spearheaded by SpiritJuice. You may view the thread here: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11073-Community-Project-BBCS2-Character-Tutorial-Videos-UPDATED-MAY-2ND

Anyways the thread has stated what we need, but this thread will also be filled of all the potential information we will collect. It will be split up in the same format as listed in the thread. I will begin editing the following posts and so forth over the course of this week. You guys can feel free to post whatever is needed, including the super obvious stuff!

Thanks in advance and let's all contribute to the best of our ability!

-Ginseng

1) Introduction

a) Character breakdown of play style, strengths, and weaknesses

• Offensive playstyle reinforced by fast movement speed and normals with little range.
  • Ability to stay in on the opponent with quick normals, charge cancelling, and a very good kara-throw.
  • When left alone, can use her Drive to build up charge stock which can lead to more options and damage.
  • Strengths: Fast movement, ability to improve damage with charge, reliable damage wherever on the stage, corner carries easily
  • Weaknesses: Lack of air-to-air options, loses if unable to get in on the opponent, short range

b) Breakdown of normals
    • 5B - Her longest range poke that is reliable in getting in quick damage. Unable to combo into normals at max range
    • 2C - Her best anti-air move, also jump-cancellable

c) Breakdown of special moves

Drive
      Tsubakis drive is Install. Any press of a D normal will cause her to charge her install meter. Holding the button will cause charging to accelerate at a specific rate. Tsubaki will be in CH state during charging.

• 5D Gives about 0.5 stock of charge on tap. When held down, charges up to 1.5 stock, then stops. The best way to charge in matches.
      • 2D Charges the slowest at first, then accelerates quickly over time. No recovery (?)
      • j.D Balance of charging speed and recovery, also decreases her falling speed. Charging longer causes more landing recovery. Charging slows down after 1 stock is charged.

In terms of recovery: 2D > 5D > j.D
        In terms of charging speed: 5D > j.D > 2D

Special Moves
        • All D versions of specials require one charge.
        • A version has a blue aura.
        • B version has a green aura.
        • C version has a red aura. C specials except j.236C, j.214C and 623C removes one primer.
        • All specials can be cancelled to D specials on block or whiff with the exception of 22x and j.214x. Cannot cancel to non-D specials.

Sanctum Aequum (236A/B/C/D)

Charges forward with shield in front, each version charges forward a bit more, C moves the farthest, D about 2/3 of the screen. D-version goes through the opponent creating a ghetto crossover. Safe on block if spaced properly. C-version can combo into normals on hit. Can chained into the 214x and 22x series on hit.

Sanctum Veritas (214A/B/C/D)

Tsubaki goes forward while swinging her sword upwards. Button strength determines startup frames and distance traveled, but D version is faster than C version. Launches on CH. D version launches on initial hit. All versions have some head/upper-body invincibility, D-version has it until the hit.

Sanctum Decus (22A/B/C/D)

A, B, and C are the same damage, and can be held down to charge the attack for more untechable time. B-version's hitbox can break or reflect projectiles. C and D versions are + on block. D version causes the opponent to do a floor slide. Can be comboed after in the corner, or by using charge during midscreen. D version is unblockable when fully charged.

[*]Lvl 1 charge immediate release

[*]Lvl 2 charge causes max untechable time. D-version is unblockable even when barrier-guarded.

Benedictus Rex (623A/B/C/D)

Tsubaki's DP. All versions are projectile-based except for D version. A version has some startup invincibility, B has it in the middle once it gets off the ground, D has it until the hit.

Aequum Eleison (j. 236A/B/C/D)

D version creates a very slow downward angled fireball which can amplify your j.214 series if you dive through them. This move is mainly used for combo filler, and can be chained to j. 214 series on hit. The A version moves you diagonally upwards a bit. B version moves you forward. C version moves you diagonally downwards a bit.

Lux Aeterna (j. 214A/B/C/D)

D creates a floor bounce, can be combed after; C version is used as a combo ender. The CH C version and normal D version of this move causes a floating untechable knockdown which allows you to combo afterwards. On hit and block, Tsubaki bounces a bit away from the opponent

Distortion and Astral

Confutatis Maledictus (236236C/D)

Damage based on amount of charge. C-version does the super without using charge and has invincibility until the first hitting frame. Can be used as a reversal-super. D-version does not have invincibility and uses all remaining charge. If used during mugen (214214D), it will use the amount of charge stock that Tsubaki has on mugen activation. On hit, super knocks opponent away from you, allowing you time to charge. Can be comboed into from 6C.

Macto Maledictus (214214D)

Tsubaki install, works like mugen but for charge meter. Gradually drains your charge meter until it reaches 0, the super will end when it does. Usually should only be used in a situation where you can actually "spam" D specials, like in a corner combo situation.

Requim Aeternam (632146C)

Tsubakis Astral heat, can be comboed from 22x, j.214D, and other various methods. Has many frames of invincibility.

d) Changes from CS1 to CS2

[*]Most normals received a proration improvement, and/or untech time increase, leading to better combos off random hits.

[*]Most normals now safer on block

[*]6B is significantly improved, giving frame advantage and good pressure.

[*]3C is no longer cancellable except with Rapid Cancel, no longer a relatively safe, staple move.

[*]Charging is much faster and safer. 2D is completely safe, 5D picks up a stock of charge in very little time.

[*]236A/B/C are now significantly safer and can be plus on block if spaced correctly.

[*]236C can be used as a combo starter.

[*]214X moves have gained some head/body invulnerability.

[*]22C is now plus on block.

[*]236236C now has significant, frame one, startup invincibility, making it a possible reversal.

2) Combos

If it looks too cluttered Ginseng or if it's in the wrong place please, feel free to edit it.

* = Combo works as is with 2A/5A starter added in

^ = Combo does not work when enemy is hit while crouched

Basic combos

0 charge

Anywhere

5BB 2BB 5CC > 22C *

Corner

5BB 2BB 5CC > 22C > 6C > 236B 214B 22B *

1 charge

Anywhere

236D > 5BB > 5C > 623C > j.214A > dash 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [3049 damage, 24 meter gain]

Corner

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214A > 2C > jc j.C > j.C > j.214D > 5©C whiff > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3732 damage, 44 meter gain]*

236D > 5BB > 5C > 623C > j.214A > dash 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3371 damage, 31 meter gain]

2 charge

Anywhere

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214A > dash 2C > hjc j.C > j.214D > 236D > 5B > 2CC > 236C > 214C > 22C [3609 damage, 37 meter gain] *

Corner

5B > 5CC > 22D > 6CC > jc j.C > j.C > j.214D > 5CC > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [4408 damage, 48 meter gain]*

5B > 5CC > 623C > j.214A > 214D > 6CC > jc j.C > j.214D > 5CC > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [4526 damage, 48 meter gain]*

2CC > 22D > 6CC > j.214D > 5CC > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3786 damage, 41 meter gain]

Advanced combos

0 charge

Anywhere

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214A > dash 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [2751 damage, 23 meter gain]*

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214A > dash 2C > hjc j.C > j.CC > j.236A > j.214C [2864 damage, 23 meter gain]*

2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [2481 damage, 23 meter gain]

Corner

5BB > 5CC > 623C > j.214A > 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3073 damage, 30 meter gain]*

5BB > 5CC > 22B > dash 2B > 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [2681 damage, 32 meter gain]*

2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 22C> 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [2734 damage, 30 meter gain]

1 charge

Anywhere

5B > 5C > 2C > 214D > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [3395 damage, 33 meter gain]*^

5BB> 5CC > 623C > j.214A > dash 2CC > 236D > dash 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [3287 damage, 31 meter gain]*

2CC > 236D > dash 2CC >IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [3015 damage, 31 meter gain]

214D > walk forward 5C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [3707 damage, 28 meter gain]

Corner

5B > 5C > 2C > 214D > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3590 damage, 40 meter gain]*^

2CC >IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC >214D > 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3100 damage, 38 meter gain]

214D > walk forward 5C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3981 damage, 36 meter gain]

2 charge

Anywhere

5B > 5C > 2C > 214D > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236D > dash 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3638 damage, 39 meter gain] *^

Corner

Counter hit and Fatal Counter combos

0 charge

Anywhere

2C CH > dash 5C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [2824 damage, 28 meter gain] (replace 5C with 5B if 2C CH starts out low]

Corner

2C CH > 5C > 2CC > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3030 damage, 35 meter gain] (replace 5C with 5B if 2C CH starts out low]

1 charge

Anywhere

CH 2C-C > 236D > dash 2CC > > IAD j.CC > 5B > 2CC > 236C > 214C > 22C [3036 damage, 31 meter gain](full screen carry)

Corner

2C CH > 5C > 2CC > jc j.C > j.C > j.214D > 5CC > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3357 damage, 40 meter gain](replace 5C with 5B if 2C CH starts out low]

2 charge

Corner

2C CH > 5C > 2CC > 214D > 6CC > j.214D > 5CC > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236B > 214B > 22B [3895 damage, 46 meter gain](replace 5C with 5B if 2C CH starts out low)

Throw Combos

0 charge

Anywhere

Air throw > dash 5C > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [2527 damage, 19 meter gain](dash 5C can be replaced by 2B for consistency/easier difficulty)

Air Throw > 6CC > hjc j.B j.C > j.CC > j.236A > j.214C [2970 damage, 24 meter gain]

Corner

Air throw > 5C > 2CC > 22C > 5C > 2C > jc j.C > j.CC > j.236A > j.214C [2949 damage, 29 meter gain]

Throw > 6CC > hjc j.B j.C > jc j.CC > j.236A > j.214C [2411 damage, 23 meter gain]

1 charge

Anywhere

Throw > 236D > dash 5B > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [2176 damage, 20 meter gain]

Air throw > dash 5C > 2CC > 236D > dash 5C > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [3135 damage, 30 meter gain] (adds little damage/meter but carries further)

Corner

Throw/Air throw > 6CC > jc j.C > j.214D > 5CC (whiff first hit) > 2CC > 22C > dash 5C > 2C > 236C > 214B > 22B

2 charge

Anywhere

Throw > 236D > dash 5C > 2C > 214D > 5C > 2CC > 236B > 214B > 22B [2688 damage, 29 meter gain]

Air throw > 6CC > hjc j.214D > 236D > 5B > 2CC > 236b > 214B > 22B [3486 damage, 33 meter gain](full screen carry)

Character specific combos (if needed)

3) Strategy

Mixups

Tsubaki’s high-low mixup is weak since her overhead (6A) is slow, so conditioning is critical. Her primary mix-up options are:

• 2A >Anything

• 5B/5BB > 2B/6A

• 2B >2BB/6A

• 2B poke > 5B (due to new gatling change in CS2)

Pressure

• 22C breaks a guard primer
    • 6B is +1 on block, can be used for ticks or extending pressure.
    • Can charge cancel after some moves, though it is riskier than the other options, and can also use j.CC to catch those who are blocking low after j.C.
    • Kara throw (6C > B *while holding C*) to keep opponents on guard. Remember that you cannot follow up a throw outside the corner unless you have at least one charge.
    • 22D when fully charged, is unblockable even when barrier guarding. It is hard to tell 22D apart from 22C visually, so you can condition your opponent into blocking 22C and then trick them by going for a 22D unblockable reset instead.
    • Can use short dashes to keep up (jab) pressure

Okizeme
      • 6A in a corner. She has quite a few options after it making it quite useful, and almost every corner combo can end with it.
      • 22D fully charged. This is the most obvious one and beats a bunch of things, including wake-up blocking, quick tech and roll tech (if spaced correctly so they can't roll behind you). It can be hit by 5 frame 5As if not spaced well.
      • 5B. If used immediately after 6A recovers, it will stuff everything (including holding up back) that isn't invincible.
      • 2B. If they don't emergency tech the 6A, 2B will pick them up and reset the combo. If they do then it's a decent low but can be avoided by jumping.
      • Forward throw. Beats blocking.

Misc. tips/tricks

[*]Back throw and front throw do the same damage and share the same kind of properties but you recover from using a back throw quicker than front, allowing you to do character specific follow up mid-screen with no charge as well as activate Mugen and go for a follow up after a back throw anywhere on the screen.

[*]Some of Tsubaki’s normals can be “charge-cancelled”, this is used to cancel the recovery of some of her moves.

I'll do a quick write up of some basic stuff and things I think everyone should know while playing Tsubaki soon and post it here.

We can discuss things about it and take things from it that can go on the official tutorial.

I'll have to organize my combo word pad thing that I have as well and start adding some more combos to the combos thread and here as well.

A bit on the late side to start that stuff now though so I'll get to it when I've got some time later, it'd be nice if someone took the time and did all the changes including frame data first of all though.

Yea, I kinda didn't notice the project until I got PMed about it a few hours ago hahahaha. I only really check the Tsubaki section :D

You guys don't have to be very organized when posting in here, in the end, I will format everything so that it is legible and practical to use! Just post whatever you guys can contribute and I will handle all the editing stuff!

Didn't Airk already list most, if not all, the frame data changes from CS1 to CS2 in the general discussion? I can try to find the posts.

That will probably be my only contribution lololol OTL

I think it goes without saying, I was not the person who made these posts haha.

Normal Moves

Drives

Specials

Supers and Astral

TL;DR Version

Thanks pktazn. :)

I was actually muttering about this project in general discussion a while ago too, because I bumped into the thread on the Jin forums which seemed pretty well organized and useful. We might want to refer to that for the sorts of info we want to include.

With regard to all the frame data stuff, I feel like the whole list is probably seriously overkill - particularly since this is supposed to be a video. Overall, I think we want to approach this as "Here is what you need to know about CS2 Tsubaki" rather than "Here's some stuff that changed if you knew about CS1 Tsubaki" though if we wanted to include a short section somewhere (I guess near the end?) that details a few key changes, that might be okay, but most of the changes are going to be pretty obvious to people who know CS1 Tsubaki.

Edit: Whoops. Bunch of info that spirit juice already covered in his thread. Don't mind me.

I leave the actual content of all that up to people who know better than me, though I could do a brief writeup on uses for normals/specials to people's thoughts flowing if it will help.

For the frame data changes I think the TL;DR version would be enough if we really wanted to show something for it imo. It's short, sweet and to the point then we could just refer to the Tsubaki threads for the complete list of changes.

I was actually going to copy paste my guide on the most part, but I want more simplified versions of my crappy guide. Well, we probably don't want to list all of that frame data...that's wayyyy too overwhelming for something like a tutorial video.

If you guys wish to have certain statements in the template, or want to write some stuff for it, feel free to post a sample!

From frame data, you'd probably just want to mention that everything's safer in general, and note what the important plus moves are (i.e. 6B, 22C, etc.).

Ya, making note of attacks that are newly + on block like 2A, 6B and 22C is important along with the change to 5D, j.D and 2D.

We should also mention the ones that lost frame advantage but gained other properties like 214D(not + on block but sexy invinc frames) and etc.

Just take the most important changes in the frame data and add/remove it to what's in the original guide and we should be set.

Also need to make some changes to gatling with things like 2BB not gatling into 6A and the incredible usefulness of 5C© > 6B and etc in block strings.

After that the most apparently thing to note is that 22D no longer wall bounces without being near the corner, 236236C has good start up invic now and that should basically covers all the simple character fundemental things.

Tsubaki's basic strength and weaknesses remain about the same but her glaring original weakness of incredibly crap damage without charge is no longer valid.

Will probably have to organize all of this info in a presentable manner but it shouldn't take too long.

Let me know if you think I missed anything important that's very fundamental to her playstyle.

I don't mean to keep coming in as the dissenting vote here, but I want to make a correction on emphasis - I don't think it's particularly important to note which moves are "newly" plus on block. Simply noting the moves which ARE plus on block is more complete and less confusing.

The guide is a good place to start, but I don't really feel like it goes into quite as much depth as it should about normals, and to a lesser extent specials. Since this is going to be used in a video, stuff like "2A: standard crouching jab" has no value, because all it describes is what the move looks like, which will be immediately obvious in a video. Far more important would be something like:

"2A: Gives frame advantage and chains into itself. It has a good starting proration, so you won't be crippling your combos if you start with this. A good pressure tool that offers no escape even on instant block."

Also, there's some stuff in the guide that's still wrong - like 6BB being a mid hit. (It's low now). If we're using that for a basis, we need to go over it carefully, because right now, I think it's still not really up to date for CS2.

Good point, given we don't say newly added and etc on the guide we don't have to make any references to the original guide and make it a standalone.

The reason why I pointed out as "new" stuff is because since a lot of the stuff in the guide is still valid, we can just add and remove stuff from there and save ourselves some work.

I think the best way to go about it simple by going copy - paste on the original guide and just edit it to fit CS 2.

The combos, oki and tips and tricks can come later.

We need to go back through the guide with a serious eye to detail, actually, because the more I go over it, the more wrong it is. No offense to Ginseng, and I appreciate all the effort that has gone into it, but it's VERY MUCH still in a sort of "CS 1.5" state, with a bunch of stuff updated for CS2 and a bunch of stuff not (3C and 3CC still say jump cancellable, the specials section still says "A, B, C versions all do the same damage." which is no longer true, etc.)

This is the sort of fiddly nitpicky garbage I'm good at though, so if Ginseng doesn't want it, I guess I can do it.

Yea, I agree that being simple is best. If the guide is too technical then it would probably confuse people who don't play her. That's not to say we shouldn't make it so simple that it's kinda vague. To be fair to Ginseng, we haven't actually had CS2 to play with until recently so it wouldn't have made sense to make changes to the guide when all we have are videos and things can get tricky when you're just watching them haha. Wouldn't want to mislead people reading it right? :)

It would kinda help to know how to video is gonna be set up though. Is there going to be some text on the screen or is someone going to speak? If it's text it should be quick and to the point but if someone is speaking it doesn't have to be as short kinda like the Tsubaki CS1 tutorial videos from ZenUnited.

Ya, go for it Airk.

I think you've got a good attention to detail and you know very well what she's like in CS 2 so make some changes and post up what you can.

I'll chime in and make corrections if necessary afterwards.

As for the video itself, we should probably have a voice narration to match what's being shown on the video.

I vote for pk to do the voice because no one is more lesbians for Tsubaki than she is.:eng101:

Do it, I'm lazy!

Well, tbh a tutorial video shouldn't be overloading on material. It should be an introduction for players to start Tsubaki, and if they are truly serious, then they will start going into forums, etc. If they truly want to be serious Tsubaki players, they will look up other sources. The video should not have all the nitpicky details like framedata, etc.

In a way, it's kind of like starting a new game. You play to have fun, then if you want to take it seriously, then you look up all the nitpicky details about the game you would want to know. You just go from mashing a game, to actually looking up indepth data.

I admit the guide is actually lazily done, and honestly, the way I am now, I don't really put a lot of effort into BB. I appreciate the effort you guys put into promoting discussion and critiquing. Basically, another point I would bring up, that has been brought up on the staff forums, would any of you guys like to be a moderator of these forums?

EDIT: If you guys want to talk to me on AIM/skype on something about Tsubaki-related material, etc. Go ahead and shoot me a PM and I'll respond with my AIM or skype sn.

Isn't Luna only a netplayer? I'm probably wrong lol :vbang: As for a new mod for us? Hmmm... I'll have to think about it but I agree with Kiba or STen as possible mods. I don't think it should just be limited to those who go out to tourneys irl though but also those who have extensive knowledge/experience with the character even if they're netplay only since some netplayers are pretty active. They just don't have a scene near them or the means to get to it. That's just my opinion though.

I vote for pk to do the voice because no one is more lesbians for Tsubaki than she is.:eng101:

The only reason I'm more lesbian than any of you is because I'm female :eng101: And yea if you want a voice narration I wouldn't mind doing it.

Imo I thought the tutorial vids that ZenUnited were pretty well made so we could use that as a basis if anything else.

If you don't feel like doing the whole guide, go ahead and just list changes that need to be done. I actually asked for this to be done in general discussion, but nobody really did it :(.

Also do the same for the combo thread, I think I covered most of the combos for that thread on the most part though. If not, then just make some statements telling me to make certain changes, and I'll check up on them.

Regarding mods, doesn't have to have any rush, it's okay.

Regarding the tutorial video, SpiritJuice intends to have it released 1-2 months after CS2 release, so we're really in no rush, but we should get as much of the template done asap, so we can really focus on the more detailed stuff. Like the things that we need to have the game for.

Okay? :)

EDIT: Like said, if you guys have templates or statements you guys would like to type up. Go for it, it's perfectly acceptable to type something random for the sake of contribution. It's okay if it's incorrect or anything, that's the point of this thread. We are to collaborate onto coming out with an acceptable product that can be catered towards those that wish to know a little about Tsubaki.

I must've missed the general discussion request, because usually I am a busybody and will do easy stuff like editing. :P

I actually need some help with the guide though - in the section on normals, what do we want to include in terms of gatlings? Here are the options I see:

#1: Everything. This seems like overkill, since you can get it from the frame data easily if you want

#2: Everything that combos.

#3: Everything that combos on a normal hit

#4: Just stuff that you'd actually want to use (And maybe some examples of why)

Thoughts? I actually..er.. can't...really do anything other than #1 without assistance, because I'm not actually sure which of her more...er...esoteric gatlings actually combo (And sorry, I'm too lazy to do the frame data math and find out.).

Her gatlings are the same as CS1, except she gains the ability to reverse beat 2B -> 5B once a string. 5CC -> 6B combos on hit. Not sure if 6BB cancels to 5C anymore, going to have to check up on that.

I think we should not put absolutely everything. Just list basic details such as special properties, and how useful it is compared to the rest of her normals. For example:

5B - Tsubaki's best-ranged normal. Pokes far, and is charge/jump-cancellable on hit and block. Safe on block. Does not combo into other normals at max range. A must-use normal in Tsubaki's repertoire.

I don't think we should go into stuff like damage values or frame data, that's for frame data. That's already done for us. If you have any other issues or concerns, please feel free to continue posting! Don't forget, I am also available by AIM/Skype if you wish to request my info.

Her gatlings actually aren't all the same. 6B chains FROM 5CC rather than other way around, and a couple of other things.

How much revising do you want me to do? I can stick to just finding errors and saying "You really need to fix the bit in move X where it says Y" or I can give the thing a thorough onceover and half-re-write it. :P

Her gatlings actually aren't all the same. 6B chains FROM 5CC rather than other way around, and a couple of other things.

I believe "Her gatlings are the same as CS1, except she gains the ability to reverse beat 2B -> 5B once a string. 5CC -> 6B combos on hit." implies what you just said. Oh well if that wasn't understandable it's okay!

How much revising do you want me to do? I can stick to just finding errors and saying "You really need to fix the bit in move X where it says Y" or I can give the thing a thorough onceover and half-re-write it. :P

Just go ahead and look for errors and update me on that, I'll change it when I get the chance to do so. I don't think the guide really needs to be re-written from the ground up. If everyone else feels differently about it, then we can do a whole new one.

I would suggest just doing something like:

Good normal pokes=

Some normal blockstrings=

Anti-airs=

JCable moves (note whether it is on hit or on block)=

Normals with +frames=

For normals rather than listing everything. Basically option #4 from Airk's list. Video could just be Normals->specials/supers->basic combos (BattJ's first vid kind of stuff)->basics of when to charge.