Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CS2] Lambda Video Thread

Me vs Platinum @ tournament grand finals. First game is missing so its starting from 0-1 to him.

Played kinda shitty but whatever, still a lot of fun.

What is this music I am listening to?!?! New memory of tears then some badass haz theme then ????GG I'm so confused also ur play wasn't bad but your opponents loved to drop combos

What is this music I am listening to?!?! New memory of tears then some badass haz theme then ????GG I'm so confused also ur play wasn't bad but your opponents loved to drop combos
sounds like Carl vs Relius theme

yea the "new" memory of tears or so im told but that haz theme is so different >_> wer u get that

The songs I used were:

X-Matic - BBCSEX

Gluttony Fang - BBXGG Music Live 2011

Still In The Dark - BBxGG Music Live 2011

Plastic Night - BBCSEX

your play was really solid, though i haven't touched the game in a few months since i don't have my playstation with me. (which will change after thanksgiving..) i am however, not a fan of the sickle > 6a approach. i think it has no use and there are better options for oki.

The songs I used were:

X-Matic - BBCSEX

Gluttony Fang - BBXGG Music Live 2011

Still In The Dark - BBxGG Music Live 2011

Plastic Night - BBCSEX

BBxG live music -- i just figured this out today actually then came rushing back here to find you posted the answer -- the music is really quite fantastic

you dont happen to have a link to download the whole album do you? I can rip em from youtube but im alil worried about the quality actually

hmm says its temporarily unavailable -- *waits temporarily*

--Regardless thank you very much (when i get it) this music is fabulous (waves fingers)

there we go~~

Hello, noob here. This is my first experience with this game, and I'm trying to learn this character. I think the best way to start learning a game/character is to make it simple and master (at first) the simplest and effective things rather than trying the hardest or most complicated stuff in matches you'll have troubles just to move on screen without getting raped by older players. So I ask you BB veterans to suggest me some Jap or international good Lambda players that use a basic and simple (but effective) style of play, easy to understand and apply in matches, so I can learn the basics. Of course, I'm already watching all the vids I've found here and on the internet, but a more aimed suggestion woul'd sure help me a lot. Thank you, awesome thread.

Honestly, just watch videos of people that are high up on the leader boards and try and copy how they play. That's exactly what I did with Pisces Albafica... I watched every game he uploaded to his d-card and i studied all of them. Of course, I know now that hes not all that great of a player but it really helped me get off my feet and helped me learn the game. After a while you can start to question the player you are studying and ask yourself why he did something as apposed to doing another option. Things like that, it really helps.