Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ky-Sama

GGAC Side Tourney(s) @ Evo2k11 - Singles @ Fri 3PM & 3v3 Teams (after singles)

To whomever is gonna run this. I had signed up, but now, unfortunately, I'm going to have to pull out of the tournament due to financial restraints. Oh well, I guess there's always next year, right? :/

^^^^

The above is wrong. I'M GOING TO EVOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

SIGN ME BACK UP! SIGN ME BACK UP! SIGN ME BACK UP! SIGN ME BACK UP!

WOOT WOOT! I'M GOING!

If someone can bring a TV w/ video out, I can record match footage.

If someone wants to bring a mic, in theory commentary could also be done.

I'm going to be bringing my TV with a video splitter (composite & s-video out) so we will be able to record!

I'm going to be bringing my TV with a video splitter (composite & s-video out) so we will be able to record!

Good to hear!

All right guys, looks like Jo is back in the game! Some rearrangements have been made and I'm a-okay to go to EVO! Hopefully everything runs smooth. I'll be bringing my CRT tv like I did at ReveLAtions so you can add an extra Guilty Gear station to the list. I look forward to playing the lot of you! Get ready for some Johnny action, guys! It's EVO crunch time!

Oh damn wait, so now that there's 4 tvs, i only need to bring one tv i'm assuming? I can bring another CRT, but would that be excessive for this?

and, YAY JO

MacArthurBlunts:

-60 =(

Awww, everyone was looking forward to playing against your Slayer, and it is awful that you can't make it.

SLEDGE:

That is terrible, I hope there will be a GG side tournament next year. I also hope your situation will get better soon.

Soniti and Polyfreeze:

Thank you guys so much for doing this, I am sure EVERYONE will appreciate what you are doing, since GG tournaments have been lacking matches being recorded/streamed.

Jo:

Good to know that you've sorted out everything, and you're back in this.

Sanoshi:

You can still bring 2 TV's if you have room/want to-- so that way, you can play casuals in your room or between tournament matches, as well. It's up to you; much appreciated though, thank you.

All right guys, looks like Jo is back in the game! Some rearrangements have been made and I'm a-okay to go to EVO! Hopefully everything runs smooth. I'll be bringing my CRT tv like I did at ReveLAtions so you can add an extra Guilty Gear station to the list. I look forward to playing the lot of you! Get ready for some Johnny action, guys! It's EVO crunch time!

Honnou + Jo for team mexico?

I'll probably just bring one tv. :0 I figure i'll just be playing GG a lot during the day of the tourny, then just let it sit in the room afterwards. Most likely be out hanging with random people anyway! :]]

Sorry guys going to have to pull out of evo. Money issues and stuff...

sorry mike and hellmonkey.

and sorry everyone who doesn't get to play vs my awesome slayer.

No problem man, sorry to hear you can't make it!

I'd like to sign up for the singles. I'm going to get destroyed, but I'm excited to finally play in a GG tournament!

TheBrad - Boston, MA.

you know... theres 9 canadians from Toronto...

then 9 canadians from BC+Calgary...

REQUESTING A CANADIAN EAST COAST VS WEST COAST IN AMERICA!

So hi everyone, I'm Moroha, I think A.B.A is a super cool character and I will be at EVO again this year. I am a big deal because I had a mediocre A.B.A and I dress awesome and am really cool. I like making fun of people's mistakes and drinking alcohol, so hopefully if you like those too we can hang and have a good time at EVO2011

PS I'm doing the intro videos this year and am helping ensure those things go smoothly but when I can I'll be playing tourney/casuals, will for sure do singles, maybe Koogy and I can reform Team Smart and team ehhhhhhh??????? So yeah WC etc David Monkey whoever else let's play casuals get dranks etc, Guilty Gear #1 fighting game es the best huehueuheueu

It would be incredible if we could have West Coast Canadians vs East Coast Canadians....in America, lol.

So hi everyone, I'm Moroha, I think A.B.A is a super cool character and I will be at EVO again this year. I am a big deal because I had a mediocre A.B.A and I dress awesome and am really cool. I like making fun of people's mistakes and drinking alcohol, so hopefully if you like those too we can hang and have a good time at EVO2011

PS I'm doing the intro videos this year and am helping ensure those things go smoothly but when I can I'll be playing tourney/casuals, will for sure do singles, maybe Koogy and I can reform Team Smart and team ehhhhhhh??????? So yeah WC etc David Monkey whoever else let's play casuals get dranks etc, Guilty Gear #1 fighting game es the best huehueuheueu

Thanks for saving the thread/EVO/etc lookin forward to it.

I'd like to sign up for the singles. I'm going to get destroyed, but I'm excited to finally play in a GG tournament!

TheBrad - Boston, MA.

Sorry, but I already added you in slot number 11, in Stryfe's place, because she dropped out. I should just rearrange the list when someone drops out, rather than erasing the name, then adding whoever signs up next. I apologize for the confusion....

Koogy: Are you in?

+1 from Calgary, "What is this game?" is what he wants to go by. Singles only.

I'm up for that. Pretty sure the others would be down for it as well.

I'm up for that. Pretty sure the others would be down for it as well.

yoooo, let's go. 9v9.

willing to put money on it (or not). we should meet up and discuss when to do it. looking forward to meeting you guys.

Sorry, but I already added you in slot number 11, in Stryfe's place, because she dropped out. I should just rearrange the list when someone drops out, rather than erasing the name, then adding whoever signs up next. I apologize for the confusion....

Koogy: Are you in?

Ah cool cool, that works for me! Sorry I glazed right over the list down to the bottom. I'll read next time :D:toot:

You're welcome David. Let's get dranks this year kk??

All of Canada can get out of EVO, EVO is in USA, go have your Canadian tournament on Canadian soil. Canada is basically Diet America. Is Canada even allowed to attend EVO? Who's idea was this? Calling it now all Canadians 0-2 Drop in GG Singles LETS GO MARYLAND VS CANADA GET HYPE GET HYPE

PS i think there's only 3 people coming from MD but honestly fuck Canada it's not even a real place. You're not good, Canada.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4