Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rtl42

Revision of Axl's frame data as of May 5th, 2011

A revision of the Axl frame data has been done, according to the data listed in the AC complete guide (which supersedes the mook information, AFAIK), although most of the data was correct, and I only had to fix typos and inconsistent usage of notation. Actual errors/new info are listed as follows:

• 2K: Changed Guard to "LF".
  • Added footnote to Normals table: "Note: Startup value in [ ] indicates Startup of the weapon's tip."
  • Rensen Geki: Changed SD to -14.
  • Kokuu Geki: Changed Recovery to "landing 12".
  • Shiranami no Homura: Changed Guard to "HLF x2, A".
  • Rensen Ougi: Midare Gami: Changed Level to "5". Changed Guard to "HL".
  • The footnotes showing observations that were undocumented in the mook were merged into the Comments of their respective attacks.
  • Several move names have been re-named as per the English version AC or XX manuals, and were checked against the Japanese GGXX wiki. Most changes are minor; the only noticeable one is that Housoubako is now Hachisubako (although I think people probably knew this already?). Incidentally, the English manuals consistently misspell his super as "Hyakue Renshou", even though the Japanese wiki clearly indicates it as "Byakue Renshou", so I've left it as Byakue Renshou.

Gatling Table:

• Removed extraneous "5" notation for neutral attacks; renamed columns.
    • Removed 6P-P, 6P-2P, 2K-H. j.S-j.D.
    • Added 3P-6H, c.S-6P, c.S-6H.

If there are any questions or comments about the frame data, feel free to post here or PM me. Otherwise, this thread is just to let the Axl forum know of the revision, so please don't post off-topic.