Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

GVN Summer Jam 5-(SJ5)- in Philly Augs 27th & 28th 2011 BB2

A friend doesn't have a credit card or paypal acc, is it cool if I pre-register him with my paypal acc? Just wanted to ask because he's signing up for MvC3 and I'm not, so I wouldn't want my name to end up on the list instead of his.

btw, I just pre-registered (for myself).

Saturday

BB Singles: 3:15 PM sign-ups. $10. 4:30 PM Start.

GG Singles: 3:15 PM sign-ups. $5. 4:30 PM Start.

As you can see, I will be running BB and GG simultaneously. I don't expect the turnout to be amazing, but hey, prove me wrong people: show the fuck up. MTL is coming down so I want people to be hospitable and hype. Talk lots of shit and make people salty.

Sunday events are up to other people since I won't be able to attend.

BB will be on PS3.

Please bring a complete PS3+BBCS2+Monitor setup if possible. 4 setups could potentially give us time to do some hype events Saturday night, leaving Sunday open for casuals and random side events. Bringing one of these items could potentially get you free Rita's.

List of things I will need to run things efficiently:

2 Lagless HD Monitors.

3 PS3's with all BBCS2 DLC characters and patches.

1-2 CRT's for GG.

1 PS2 with GGAC.

I will be streaming/recording as usual.

Saturday

BB Singles: 3:15 PM sign-ups. $10. 4:30 PM Start.

GG Singles: 3:15 PM sign-ups. $5. 4:30 PM Start.

As you can see, I will be running BB and GG simultaneously. I don't expect the turnout to be amazing, but hey, prove me wrong people: show the fuck up. MTL is coming down so I want people to be hospitable and hype. Talk lots of shit and make people salty.

Sunday events are up to other people since I won't be able to attend.

BB will be on PS3.

Please bring a complete PS3+BBCS2+Monitor setup if possible. 4 setups could potentially give us time to do some hype events Saturday night, leaving Sunday open for casuals and random side events. Bringing one of these items could potentially get you free Rita's.

List of things I will need to run things efficiently:

2 Lagless HD Monitors.

3 PS3's with all BBCS2 DLC characters and patches.

1-2 CRT's for GG.

1 PS2 with GGAC.

I will be streaming/recording as usual.

I could bring the PS2 with GGAC. One working pad as well , if you need one. Will need it back though by Saturday's end though, I can only stay for Saturday as well.

I'm bringing an Evo monitor and ps3, and very likely a PS2 and CRT (if it fits in the car), for hotel casuals, so we could use them for the tournament.

And also, the MTL crew is probaby going to end up being me, brice, nini heart, level5-chan, and steb.

I'm in this bitch like Xaq in a children's card game tourney. I'll bring a PS2 if I can find mine, let you know closer to the date. Hopefully rocking on that godlike Team Stickbug stream.

Here to bring the extra hype to piss off the haters.

Thanks for the help guys. BTW, setups for BB are more important than CRT's. I've never had a problem with getting CRT's from Eric.

Canada coming down in force. I like it.

Ahmaad coming. I like it.

Penthouse charity party augs 26th at 11pm room 801.

Venue fee $8 free food and drinks.

tokyo tea, philly tea, and

Mongolian Mother drink recipe

sup guys, since we in mtl are awesome like this, and that the best experience we had was tha casuals the first night at ect, we propose to host the official room for casuals friday night so you can go where the hype will be, MTL!!!

ready to kick you guys ass with dat shitty bottom tager or gdlk pot. pick your poison you'll lose either way :D

(gotta have that shit talk going to have that canada/new jersey rivalry going)

Good luck MTL! Go kick some American ass ^_^

Btw, who from MTL is going?

sup guys, since we in mtl are awesome like this, and that the best experience we had was tha casuals the first night at ect, we propose to host the official room for casuals friday night so you can go where the hype will be, MTL!!!

ready to kick you guys ass with dat shitty bottom tager or gdlk pot. pick your poison you'll lose either way :D

(gotta have that shit talk going to have that canada/new jersey rivalry going)

MTL coming back! Yeahhh! My :MA: has a beatdown to serve to your :PO:...hehe.

One more day to grab that discount players, let's go it ends at 5pm thurs.

$95 plus tax, is better than $139.99 plus tax last time I checked lol.

Ok players sj5 taxi service number 215-888-7860 his name is Tee he is a good dude.

Try to call him a hour ahead. He will be cheaper than a cab.

Player I got the group rate extended till the 23rd so please hurry up and get your room.

Hey guys. I wanna try to run BB and GG teams on Saturday afternoon. Is there any interest for this?

Sure I'd be game.

Big E put me down for BB, GG, and AH3.