Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Death Cargo

I agree with whoever it was that said that the music sounded like Donkey Kong Country though, lol...

Its not fake, just not important. PC fighters are always slipping from the ether and going unknown, but somehow someone found this and here we are. Its definitely no MLP: Fighting is Magic. Death Cargo is lacking in design, writing, and lets be honest the death rips are all live action movie effects with sub par choreography.

This is the last time i'm posting about an update that doesn't include new site updates or gameplay videos

We're supposed to be getting a demo in 2 weeks and still no gameplay.

Anywho, 2nd deathrip is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YIT7Lhd4rs&hd=1

They did confirm this game has three female characters, Aracno, Amaz-1-ng, and Nova.

I swear, if they start posting Plasma deathrips next without gameplay imma ragequit.

This is the last time i'm posting about an update that doesn't include new site updates or gameplay videos

We're supposed to be getting a demo in 2 weeks and still no gameplay.

Anywho, 2nd deathrip is up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YIT7Lhd4rs&hd=1

They did confirm this game has three female characters, Aracno, Amaz-1-ng, and Nova.

I swear, if they start posting Plasma deathrips next without gameplay imma ragequit.

^*Ragequits*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkmVIpH9ajE

Apparently there's a demo August 1st so we shall finally see if this is a big lie or not.

actually they said the demo is delayed by three days

so...thursday/friday is the day.

also.....*ragequits*

edit: *unragequits*

Site updated. Finally some demo details and new gameplay info.

Someone get it and tell me how awful it is.

Game plays like a retarded Mortal Kombat clone. the walk speed is slow as shit, no dash, just this teleport that leave you free. The combo system I would describe as being similar to UMK3, only worse. Once you see it in good quality the graphics are pretty bad. You can fuck with live action footage with all of the After Effects tricks you know, and it's still going to look bad. Just look at those Asylum movies.

A big thing: This was made on Multimedia Fusion, a program really only meant for hobbyists. There's plenty of limitations to Multimedia Fusion and that's partly the reason why commercial developers don't use it. To give you an idea; the indie game I Want To Be the Guy runs on Multimedia Fusion and is buggy as hell.

This already has 3 strikes going against it: It looks like ass, plays like ass, and will probably run like ass. The gameplay could be tweaked but considering the direction they're going with this it seems doubtful.

Play Akatsuki Blitzkampf instead.

too bad cuz

post-2922-139515161845_thumb.jpg

|That review is bullcrap.

The game is decent and except for not being able to use a control, it is definitevely NOT garbage. The graphics are fantastic imo.

Download and play yourselves people.

i love the graphics, now i cant judge the game, cuz there is not enough to judge there

|That review is bullcrap.

The game is decent and except for not being able to use a control, it is definitevely garbage. The graphics are fantastic imo.

Download and play yourselves people.

the controls thing is garbage unless you know mmf's tricks to change controls.

otherwise, just plug any sort of gamepad into your computer, the game recognizes it.

yeah, demo's great, the review on SRK is bullshit and biased anyway.

I meant, NOT garbage, sorry.

The full demo will probably have Display options. And my pad is one of these, but failed to be recongnized.

I can wait though.

Yeah I was confused because you said the game was decent, but then you said it was garbage. D:

Can someone help me with the controls? I can move him around with the arrow keys, but I can't get him to do anything else, and I'm pretty sure I've tried every button on my keyboard . . .

Can someone help me with the controls? I can move him around with the arrow keys, but I can't get him to do anything else, and I'm pretty sure I've tried every button on my keyboard . . .

Use numpad or a gamepad. If you want to use a gamepad like a 360 controller, plug it in before booting up the exe.

If you're on a laptop and can't use a gamepad you'll have to hit the numlock button then you can just the letter keys.

Thanks. I tried the demo, and yeah, the game itself doesn't look like it's garbage.

In fact, it doesn't really look like much of anything right now. They even said that this wasn't even an official demo, just something to tide people over. There's really no reason to judge it from this when it's just a single character in training mode.

just tried it out seems interesting i do hope they up the game speed but i do kinda like the look of the game though it was just training