Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiagoX

[CS2] Makoto Nanaya's General Discussion Thread (Still god tier outside of Japan)

Oh my god the combos, the damage, it's just too damn gdlk. 2A can lead up to 6.6k and 6C CH is 7.6k both of which needs 75 meter during the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f8Q15QMTmyQ#t=415s

The double BBS to PF combo. Uh uh damaaaaageee

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f8Q15QMTmyQ#t=634s

Woah, what is Carl doing here? Looks like he summons Nirvana to absorb a hit and gets hit by orb at low height purposely to screw with orb oki.

So what's her best corner combo off 2A with no meter?

I was thinking of something like

2A>5B>5CC>6BC>5D3>dash2C>214B~D>2C>2D3>JD3>2366A~D>214B~D>orb oki

So what's her best corner combo off 2A with no meter?

I was thinking of something like

2A>5B>5CC>6BC>5D3>dash2C>214B~D>2C>2D3>JD3>2366A~D>214B~D>orb oki

2A>5B>5CC>6BC>5D3>dash2C>214B~D>2C>2D3>2C>214B~B>JD3>2366A~D>214B~D>orb oki

That, 2366A~D > 5CC > j.B > j.623D(2) for those orb oki doesn't work on.

I thought the opponent would be able to tech if I included 214B~JB>JD as well, good to know it works off 2A starter as well!

Oh my god the combos, the damage, it's just too damn gdlk. 2A can lead up to 6.6k and 6C CH is 7.6k both of which needs 75 meter during the start.

Wtf!? ... that's 600 more damage than my best 2a random poke on cs 1

So for the most part 2D > breakshot > adjusted 6A BBS > PF is the easiest set up

New combo off FC 2C is:

FC 2C > 214B~D > 2C > 214A~D > 44/66 6A > 5D > 2C > 2D(1) > 5CC > 2D(1) > 5CC > j.B > jc j.D > 2C > 2D > 236A~D > 4~ 6A > BBS > PF(2/3)(3)(3)

Does 8772 damage, same amount off a 5CC into PF combo in CS1. Trying out gold bursts in the combo now.

Edit:

FC 2C > 214A~A > Double Gold Burst > 214B~D > 2C > 214A~D > 44/66 6A > 5D > 2C > 2D(1) > 5CC > 2D(1) > 5CC > 2D(1) > 5CC > j.B > jc j.D > 2C > 2D > 236A~D > 4~ 6A > BBS > PF(2/3)(3)(3)

10233 damage, sorry Tao for being the test dummy.

Wtf!? ... that's 600 more damage than my best 2a random poke on cs 1

Actually, I can't remember what I did to get 6.6k so right now it's just 6.1k. (still great)

Omni, have you tried PF combo starters yet? Is it still possible to do 150 meter combos with stuff like 5CC>PF or 6C/PF or 2C>PF?

The 2A/6C combos I was mention was with PF, the meter cool down affects it hard. Also 2D(1) loops doesn't work after PF though PF > double gold burst might make it doable.

Ugh doesn't PF still have 100 p2? Maybe it could work off a 2C fatal with gold bursts in there..

Proration doesn't affect meter gain, only way to gained a ton meter mid combo after using meter is to have a ridiculous amount of time to so like Hazama.

However, if you FC 2C > PF > Double Gold Burst and at some point do 2 reps of the 2D(1) loop and set up for the double BBS > PF then we gain about...43 meter. :P

With red health, 2 bursts and 100 meter you can do 150 meter combos.

At kouhatsu i saw galileo(dude is sick he plays with a cig in his mouth and an ash tray on the side loool), den(my fave cs2 bang), utero

(amazing ragna), tsukasa, hima, a rachel and a valk i didnt see or hear the names of.

i played casuals on the side with Utero.

He was reaaal good no dropped combos blood kain everywhere i got one round tho..... :I .

I havent gotten used to applyin all of makotos new stuff yet I actually now wish i had an xbox.

oh well *gathers 100yen coins and lives on arcade mode*

2A>5B>5CC>6BC>5D3>dash2C>214B~D>2C>2D3>2C>214B~B>JD3>2366A~D>214B~D>orb oki

How do I get that to work?

During 214B~B, delay it as much as possible then jump and use J.D asap then dash 236A~D. Timing is insane annoying against Lambda so don't actually go for that one on her.

Shout outs to Crosell getting 30 bucks richer.

that bad to do that combo against lambda but half the net not only that alot of florida people play lambda so that will be a pain in the ass =( dammit.

There are three tricks that make this easier:

1). After 214B, delay the jB as much as possible.

2). After the jB, jump cancel and start charging jD as soon as possible.

3). Start buffering 236A while you're still falling after the jD, so that when you land all you have to do is press 6 > A to get the dash 236A.

You want to land before they do so that you have time to get the move out. Increasing your height difference with respect to them will give you more time to connect with the orb.

thnx the buffering worked perfectly!!!! and ive been reading what u guys are saying and was wondering what does PF OKI and BBS stand for?

PF = Particle Flare (236236D)

BBS = Big Bang Smash (632146D)

Oki = Okizeme ("o-kee-zeh-meh", 起き攻め)

Okizeme refers to the act of attacking the opponent after they rise from a knocked down state, giving the attacker the opportunity to force a mix-up on the defender.

At kouhatsu i saw galileo(dude is sick he plays with a cig in his mouth and an ash tray on the side loool), den(my fave cs2 bang), utero

(amazing ragna), tsukasa, hima, a rachel and a valk i didnt see or hear the names of.

i played casuals on the side with Utero.

He was reaaal good no dropped combos blood kain everywhere i got one round tho..... :I .

I havent gotten used to applyin all of makotos new stuff yet I actually now wish i had an xbox.

oh well *gathers 100yen coins and lives on arcade mode*

You're in Osaka? Cool!

Is it for vacation or work/study purposes? I am only 3 exams away from my degree in japanese studies and I'll likely be moving to Japan to live and work there by next year :o, I'm definetely looking forward to go and visit one these arcades either in the Kantou region or in Osaka/Kyoto

Hmm...

I'm having some trouble with the spacing on 214a~d > 6a when at the corner...

The issue is the opponent's character will bounce up over me most of the time before I do the 6a.

I saw a video of someone on your channel, Omni, who was dashing away for a split second and then would 6a... I tried doing that a handful of times but couldn't get it to work; think I was too slow.

Anyone have any tips?