Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiagoX

[CS2] Makoto Nanaya's General Discussion Thread (Still god tier outside of Japan)

After the DP relaunch combos I can never get the JD to hit. Should it be 7 or 9D or does it need to start with a CH?

Im doing 5B>5C>6C>214B-A-B> 9 wait JB> wait 623C-D>5B>6A>9B>8D

Wait during them both and super jump after 6A.

Practice just doing 2366A till you notice yourself dashing with it, then after a while try to apply it after j.D.

or do the cheap version and just catch them with the ball after 2D(and do the jD stuff before). Its so much more consistent for me:3

Okay i know its not going to help if i answer someone whos that childish about this stuff, but it may help others, too.

The standart combo i do is:

2A>5B>5CC>6BC>5D>66>2C>214B~D>66>2C>2D>jD>66>236A~D>214A~D>5B>6A>sj>jCB>dj>jCB>623C~D this one goes for 3784

in the end its not really worth it imo, so i usually do the easier combo into oki.

Do you delay your 623C? What level are you charging to?... for orb oki?

Practice just doing 2366A till you notice yourself dashing with it, then after a while try to apply it after j.D.

2366 is very hard for me going from right to left (2144 in other words), my wrist aches after practicing it for a while. No problem going left to right though.

2366 is very hard for me going from right to left (2144 in other words), my wrist aches after practicing it for a while. No problem going left to right though.

might not help for you , but i find doing half circle motions make it easier and more consistent

Dunno if Im explaining this correctly...

but in the 2C>214a-d>44>6a link is the 6A effectively stopping the dash? So in a way if I dont press 6A fast enough it will whiff right?

Also what variables cause the opponent not to cross up over you after the 214a-d?

Hey, I think I can actually answer this. >_>

The 6A does stop the dash after the 44 and if you don't do it quick enough it will indeed whiff. (I've messed this up countless times.)

Conversely, you can delay the 214A~D a little bit and this will cause them to not cross over Makoto after the wall bounce so you can just input 6A.

Hope that helps.

Dunno if Im explaining this correctly...

but in the 2C>214a-d>44>6a link is the 6A effectively stopping the dash? So in a way if I dont press 6A fast enough it will whiff right?

Also what variables cause the opponent not to cross up over you after the 214a-d?

That 44>6A is real awkward for me, if your using 214A-D near the end of your combo... you can do a delayed 5CC (it seems to get autocorrected to a certain extent) or you just wait and PF.

Height and position. If the combo isn't too prorated, you can delay the D part of 214A~D after 2C to let them fall a bit and not have them cross over. Conversely, doing it as soon as possible will ensure a cross up every time.

This is only when you're directly in the corner. If you're not too close to the corner, it doesn't cross up.

Delay the j.b a bit. It's kinda hard to get used to. At worst you can still do lazy CS1 combo(blabla>2D>J.D>66236A)