Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiagoX

[CS2] Makoto Nanaya's General Discussion Thread (Still god tier outside of Japan)

Mastermind, I get Yoko in the mirror. =/

Zeron, not sure what you expect to learn? Her stuff is much pretty out there except the advance (check jp matches).

Makoto mirrors. When I can beat you in one, I consider myself to have learned this character.

ok I can finally do the dash after 214B > j.B > jc > j.D but... it comes out as 6A not 236A most the time ;~;

If you're using pad you should use the trick lol

If you're using stick, that means you're hitting the quarter circle to early/slow and the game is only registering the 6 part of the 236. Do the 236 JUST before you land and the next 6 right as you land (Depending on how well you delayed your 214j.b -> JC -> j.D, you can even do it a little late and still get away with it :3

I remember Omni told me this at Revelations awhile ago, "The motion is actually not that fast.". Don't over speed it :P

Ah ok. Thanks for the input, guys.

I play pad btw but I don't wanna do the trick because I can't adjust to it like that.

I was considering making a CMV but with BBCSEX around the corner and you know how everyone likes to play dead even though we still have a near 6 month wait till the next one game. I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I was considering making a CMV but with BBCSEX around the corner and you know how everyone likes to play dead even though we still have a near 6 month wait till the next one game. I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I know I'm playing dead, no more 2366 practice for me, I can focus more on fundamentals and making my inputs better :3

I know I'm playing dead, no more 2366 practice for me, I can focus more on fundamentals and making my inputs better :3

That's what I'm doing. It's an area I really need to improve on.

Hey all, was wondering if any of the Makotos here would be interested in some friendly casuals sometime? I could seriously use more experience with this matchup.

I don't mind playing you.

*Gulps*

Sure, feel free to add me. I'll be on BB for quite awhile tomorrow.

Live GT: iGunz Pr0DiGY (That's a zero, not the letter 0)

Watch out you'll make them put repeat proration on j.2C :psyduck:

Are you on east coast Omni? I'd like to play you but this is unfortunately not a character that goes well with distance lag.