Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xie

[CS2] Lambda Combo Thread

Huh. Funny discovery:

5A links after 2C(CH). Lets see what hilarious combos we come up with involving 2C(CH)>5A

2c(ch)->5a, 5a, 214a-> j.214d-> dash 5a, 5a, 6c....SHENANIGANS

PS. i dont even know if that works, i just thought it up lol

not sure if it works because of all of those 5A's killing the proration lol

But hmm. I'm sure there's something cool that one could do off of 2C(CH)->5A that could be optimal and go into a corner carry combo or something. Does anybody know if 2C(CH)->665C(xN)->214A connects? Haven't been able to test things in a while sooooo

last 6C missed a couple of hits but it should be 5K.

CH 2C > Dash 5A > 6A > j.DD > dj.2DD > j.214D~C > j.2C > Land 2DD > 214A > 2147D > Dash 6A > 6C > 236C > Dash 5Cx8 > 6C > 236C > Dash 6A > j.DD > j.2DD > dj.DD > j.2DD > 632146D

get at me :LA:

Lets just make it simple. If you get hit by 2C(CH), you WANT to burst.

Eating 4.5, losing half your primers, and eating pressure is worth totally worth not taking 8.5 to 10K

So it's safe to assume that Lambda can get a 9k hit combo off a counter hit 2C in the corner with 50-100 meter. Kind of OP right there! Except actually getting a counter hit 2C is pretty close to impossible lol.

And then we learn that with every re-installment that Lambda was the true SS-tier in every game. The only reason BB gets patched is because players realize how good Lambda REALLY is, lol.

Lets see where these lead:

Counter hit shenanigans:

(Grounded Opponent)

236C>236D

6C(1)>236C

(Air hit)

6A>236D

2D>236D

6D>236D

2C>236D

6A>4B(2)

(In corner)

2C(8 hits)>236C

236B>4B(2)

236B>5DD

2C(8 hits)>236B

All of these work, all are counter hit starters

Also, i shall revolutionize corner rapid cancel combos:

X>236B>(RC)>Pause>4B(2)>2147D>5Cx2>6C(2 hits)>236D>214D~C>236C>446A>Air Combo>632146D

Should lead to more damage than X>236B>(RC)>5Cx8>6C>236C>Dash Under>6A>Air Combo>632146D

Not in CSEX which is why they nerfed it.

Combos are still possible though right? Or does the 80% P1 also effect untech time and things like that. Well, 5C also got nerfed a bit, so the damage for the combo would probably drop 500-1000 if you can still do them.

If you're talking about a combo starting with 2C that has some 5C's in it, I'm guessing damage would drop at least 1000-2000, depending on how long it is.

Listen to man.

Ive been thinking. Are the only ways to use a green burst mid combo against Mu-12 (lasers) or Platinum (Bombs) and using Mu-12 (lasers to carry the combo), Carl (Doll combo), Lambda (236236D) or arakune (Bugs)? I only just found out it was 80% p2 proration. it could make for some hilarious combos. Especially for lambda.

Basically anything that's guaranteed, I think. That adds a lot more options and characters, like Litchi, for example. Probably some other Lambda and Rachel options too.