Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Combo Listing/Discussion: Low Tier Ninja Hero no Jutsu!

For the FRKZ enthusiasts out there.

5B > 6C > j.D > land > gold burst > d.2D > j.D > 5D

Only works on Jin & Arakune. Still looking for a universal variation or one that gives oki.

YES, I fucking love you.

unless ur a hot asian chic, sure why not, but if not, NOH

XD in any case yeah have fun playing Bang, one more advice i can give u is to just play carefree with Bang XD

Need help

Is there any special timing on the

5b>2B>6c>j.d>2369C>dash 5C combo?

I cant get confirm the 5C 100% sometime I do it and I dunno what I did to make it work :/

dont destroy the love that others told me XD

whatever the correct notation is or was , as long as people finds a way on doing it easier , then just let the ball roll

combos as well as setups.

the combos seem really spacing dependant but the anti roll setup is really easy

2C > delayed 7 jump > j.A whiff > j4.B > 2b

forward roll is standard whatever you can do from 2b crouching

back roll you have to neutral jump cancel the 2b into whatever to force side switching to whatever it was prior

the other setup in this is the corner c(probably) bumper height one where he does a ground string into iad j.C

you can do a 6 dash > j.C and continue a combo after landing

a 2/3 dash > 2a

or 2/3 dash > command grab

FC combos usually consist of wall bounce into 5b > 5c

no notations because im lazy and a bad person

Because all Tagers love fighting against FRKZ

5B>6C>j.D>5D>9623B>d.6D>jump cancel>burst>5D or whatever finish (~midscreen)

5B>6C>j.D>5D>9623B>5C>jump cancel>burst>6D>C nail>5D (corner)

These work on Tager and possibly Rachel but I haven't tested yet.

The Gekiwa combo works on CH 6c > delay j.236b > 6d* > 623b

Gets 7.2k.

*Theoretically, 5c > 6d should get more damage, but, whatever...

Edit: Yes, 5c > 6d gets 7.4

:v:

Fatal counter super crash into FRKZ combos

FC 623B 632146D 6-dash 6C 9-dash j.4C 6-dash j.D 2-dash (2B 9-dash j.4C 2-dash 5C 6-dash)x3 6D 2363214C 5447 damage (requirements: 4 seals 60 meter)

FC tkj.623B 632146D 6-dash 6C 9-dash j.4C 6-dash j.D 2-dash (2B 9-dash j.4C 2-dash 5C 6-dash)x4 6D 2363214C 7466 damage (requirements: 4 seals 52 meter)

2D counter hit combo: CH2D>Super jump fowards>Late j.4c>6c>j.4c>623b>d.6d(or d.5c depending on height and distance)>623B>5b>6c>j.4c>J.c

Damage:4223

Seals:2

Heat gain:38

EDIT: Works from Exactly midscreen, any farther and it doesnt wall bound.

...I feel so small, posting such a basic combo, but here goes.

My corner combo:

(5A) 5B 2B 2C 623B 5B 6C j.4C j.623B 5B j.A j.B j.4C dj.4C dj.C (3700, or 3500 with 5A at the start)

You can also start it from j.C, which adds 200 damage, and you can leave out or put in the 5A at that point. Works vs. both stand and crouch, probably on everyone? I haven't been super thorough about testing it.

Oh, and I dunno if you can dash under before the last 5B to keep them in the corner, but I'm not nearly good enough to try. So... Anyone got a better combo? And can anyone get dash under 5B to work in this combo?

Messed around with 5B 2B 6C stuff, but I thought it was a dead end 'cos I was using multiple j.623B. Somehow I doubt vs. stand will give a better combo though. j.D also scales the hell out of it.

yah u can cross under, or u can do change this part "6C j.4C j.623B" to something similar but different "6C , press 8 or 7 *varies on distance, j.4C j.623B" what it is is that once you land, your opponent is the one close to the wall rather than you ( preventing a needed crossup )

My corner combo:

(5A) 5B 2B 2C 623B 5B 6C j.4C j.623B 5B j.A j.B j.4C dj.4C dj.C (3700, or 3500 with 5A at the start)

You can also start it from j.C, which adds 200 damage, and you can leave out or put in the 5A at that point. Works vs. both stand and crouch, probably on everyone? I haven't been super thorough about testing it.

Oh, and I dunno if you can dash under before the last 5B to keep them in the corner, but I'm not nearly good enough to try. So... Anyone got a better combo? And can anyone get dash under 5B to work in this combo?

Messed around with 5B 2B 6C stuff, but I thought it was a dead end 'cos I was using multiple j.623B. Somehow I doubt vs. stand will give a better combo though. j.D also scales the hell out of it.

Your damage is off for 5A.

My corner combo:

If dash-under 5B doesn't work do dash under 2B. That move has more untech.

Sorry, posted 5A damage from memory, but it's not surprising I misremembered.

And the issue isn't dash under 5B having enough untechable time, it's having enough time to do it. Pretty sure I wouldn't have enough time for 2B.

Sorry, posted 5A damage from memory, but it's not surprising I misremembered.

And the issue isn't dash under 5B having enough untechable time, it's having enough time to do it. Pretty sure I wouldn't have enough time for 2B.

If 6C j.4C j.623B dash under 5B doesn't work then do 5B 2B j.4C j.623B dash under 5B. I can confirm the latter works.

Here's for that rare occurence when you get that oh so sweet 6C counter hit and just happen to have 50 meter! :D

6C(CH)>B nail cancel>d.5C>6D>Daifunka=5565 damage

and if you happen to be in the corner...

6C(CH)>B nail cancel>5C>6D>623B>5B>6C>J4C>J.623B>Daifunka=6706 damage

:o

Here's for that rare occurence when you get that oh so sweet 6C counter hit and just happen to have 50 meter! :D

6C(CH)>B nail cancel>d.5C>6D>Daifunka=5565 damage

and if you happen to be in the corner...

6C(CH)>B nail cancel>5C>6D>623B>5B>6C>J4C>J.623B>Daifunka=6706 damage

:o

Already posted. Well at least 6C combos were already posted, they might not have had Daifunka enders but that's stating the obvious most of the time.

I-it is? I've always had trouble finding spots to put Daifunka ever since CS2... :sweatdrop:
Always after a 5c lands ;D.