Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Combo Listing/Discussion: Low Tier Ninja Hero no Jutsu!

dude, dora did quick getup like 3 times and did dumb shit after he got a huge life lead. he deserved to lose.

It's dora :V, he's got a record of doing dumb shit. I still would've liked to see him win, and when he didn't catch on to that one whiff 6C I got sad.

It was funny to see Dora put all of his stuff down next to R-1's cab, and then R-1 picks up Dora's wallet

Is there some specific way to always get the B nail explosion part to hit? Cause I just can't get it unless it's on Tager. I even tried it against Rachel and others but couldn't get it to hit.

universal 6k 6c punish....created about an hour ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxyYJ4EIUik

Eh...not entirely universal. The 3c pick up whiffs on carl, hakumen, and arakune. However, there is an even stronger midscreen 6c punish for them. Created primarily for noel, taokaka, rachel and makoto, but works on all except for the aforementioned characters.

Situational back to the corner combo:

FC 5c > iad > delay j.4b > 5b>2b>2c>623b>d5b>6c>j.4c>j.623b>cross under 2b>etc.

Credits to LinearWasBanned

I'm not sure why this does the damage it does, but if you have 50 heat and you have yourself a standing opponent who just made a whoops while you're in FRKZ

6C j.D 2-dash 5C 6D daifunka for 7k gg

Short combos in FRKZ do enormous damage becouse of the less prorated Daifunka (i think), but 80% of time you won't have that 50 heat and you'll have to build it with longer combo.

I don't really play often anymore but

5B 2B 6C j.B4CC 5A 2B jB4C623B (if wall bounce) 2B jB4C dj.4CC works on Jin, Tsubaki, and Lambda. Modified from Japanese player's combo. Dunno if posted already.

Ummmm 4 Seals off of Fc 5c In The Corner

Version that takes them out of the corner but is easier to do:

FC5C>6D>623B>d.5B>5C>5D>tk.623B>dash under 6c(basically dash under them and do a reverse 6c) j.D>C nail>d.5C>6D.

Damage:3693

Heat:42

Seals:4

Keeps them in corner:

FC5C>6D>tk.623B>d.5B>5C>5D>623B>6C>j.D>C-nail>d.5C>6D

Damage:3586

Ummmm 4 Seals off of Fc 5c In The Corner

Version that takes them out of the corner but is easier to do:

FC5C>6D>623B>d.5B>5C>5D>tk.623B>dash under 6c(basically dash under them and do a reverse 6c) j.D>C nail>d.5C>6D.

Damage:3693

Keeps them in corner:

FC5C>6D>tk.623B>d.5B>5C>5D>623B>6C>j.D>C-nail>d.5C>6D

Damage:3586

That's good and all, but can you actually confirm a FC 5C before doing 6D on reaction? Cause 5C>6D only works on CH, so people better have some amazing reactions to legitimately use it.

Not consistently. I have thought about this though. And i just thought i would post it for it to be there. Another option i guess if people are fishing for Fatals and want 4 seals

If you're one to not be prepared for a hitconfirm FC 5C into 6D, you can do the less spectacular corner 4 seal for less damage and a few nails. Much more reliable if you realise you got a fatal and already did 5D.

FC 5C>5D>623B>d.5B>5C>C-nail>jD>C-nail>d.6D>C-nail>5C>6D

4 Seals

2801damage

3 Nails

P.S.

Dont know if it was noted before, since I havent taken the time to read through the whole combo thread, but mid-screen 2D>jD>2B>5D>jB>j4C>j623B> 5D/6D works on everyone but Tager, Hakumen, Tsubaki, Hazama, Makoto, Valkenhayn, and I dont have Platinum so I dont know about her either.

*Special note* For Noel, and Ragna you need to time your jD differently.

Eh... Idk the worth of it but...

5B 2B 6C jc Gold Burst 3C(late) 2B 5D tk.623B dash 5C 6D 623B 5A 5B j.A j.4C j.623B Ashura.. (5247)

Midscreen (plenty of leeway) gold burst combo... gains 47 heat, uses 50. Ends with invincible pose.

Is a burst worth 5K and no oki?

highest damage universal frkz combo.

I've found 2 very good universal combos to use midscreen that are practical and good damage, let me share'em, i've been meaning to post them somewhere after talking to Linear about them at T12

the combos tie in with the blockstring:

J.C, 5B, 2C, 6A, (repeat with J.C)

lots of possible mixups like doing crossup J.C twice, or doing multiple 6A with dash cancels

If J.C hits or 5B hits -> (1st combo)

j.C, 5B, 2C, 6DASH, 5C, 6D, 6DASH, 2D, 6DASH, 5C, 6DASH, 2B, 6C, 9DASH, j.4C, 9DASH, j.4C, j.D, WebNail, Daifunka

This does 6200 damage and builds good heat and allows you a VERY STRONG hit confirm because you get to use 5B instead of just j.C -> 2C like in most high damage FRKZ combos. Against Rachel, you substitute the WebNail -> Daifunka with 2B->Ashura

And if you manage to find the wall along the way, you can substitute the Webnail with land-> 2B, SupahCrash and go right into the ending of challenge #10 for 6.9k

If instead the 2C knocked them down, and youre hit confirming on 6a: (6A Combo)

2C, 6A, 6C, 8DASH or 9DASH, j.4C, 6DASH cancel (the dash must not come out for this to work), j.D, 2DASH, 5C, 6D, Daifunka

This is the easiest way to hit confirm an unblocked 2C without going into j.C again making them tech and ruining the opportunity for some damage.

There is a second combo that is really important to know in case you were forced to use 5a because it would be the only thing fast enough to land in time to start the combo or if you used it for extra hit confirm: -> (2nd Combo)

j.C, (5A), 5B, 2C, 6DASH (no crossup) 2D, 6DASH, 5C, 6DASH, 2B, 6C, 9DASH, j.4C, 9DASH, j.4C, j.D, WebNail, 5C, 6D, 6DASH cancel (the dash must not come out) 5D, Daifunka

This does around 5800 Damage without the 5A and works on everyone no matter what even if you start with 5A instead of j.C. With the 5A it does around 4k i believe. I'll edit later with the exact damage values.

IMPORTANT STUFFS: the first combo doesnt work on litchi hakumen and valkenheyn, so you have to opt for the second combo on those chars.

Any time you dont have nails, you can always land, 2B, Ashura instead.

Any time you don't have heat, after webnail you can: 6C, 9DASH, j.4C, 9DASH, j.C for good extra damage and Okizeme. You can also omit the final j.C for a very good tech trap, just land after j.4C then 9dash grab or command grab.

Air grab is an awesome way to get good damage too and is fairly easy to land in FRKZ, it's the same as the 2C 6A combo above

Air Grab (hold down to cancel the last hit), 2DASH, 6C, 8 or 9DASH, j.4C, 6DASH cancel (the dash must not come out or it wont work), j.D, 2DASH, 5C, 6D, Daifunka this does 6888 Damage

You can do the same combo if you land a j4C Counter Hit mid screen.

J.4C CH-> land, 6C, 8 or 9DASH, j.4C, 6DASH cancel (the dash must not come out or it wont work), j.D, 2DASH, 5C, 6D, Daifunka

(will edit later in case of mistakes, sorry was a quick writeup while im not home)