Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Combo Listing/Discussion: Low Tier Ninja Hero no Jutsu!

2D(CH), j.D , land 5B , 5D , j.B , j.4C , jc , j.4C , j.C

imho better then in 1st post because don`t need to use nail.

Any advice how to do these?

5B>2B>2C>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.623B>Reverse Daifunka - 4552 dam./27 Heat

623C>Rapid>5C>6D>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.623B>Reverse Daifunka

They always tech before Daifunka can hit them.

standing Jin only combo I saw in a combo video.

5B 2B 6C dj.B j.4C j.C j.236A 5A j.A j.B j.4C j.4C j.623B.

You can end that with a j.4C j.C instead for oki. 2.9k + poison damage, WORKS MIDSCREEN

I've only tested it on 6 characters, but currently only Jin since how his hitbox is BARELY close enough after j.236A

Any advice how to do these?

5B>2B>2C>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.623B>Reverse Daifunka - 4552 dam./27 Heat

623C>Rapid>5C>6D>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.623B>Reverse Daifunka

They always tech before Daifunka can hit them.

buffer the daifunka as soon as you do the j.623b and press c as soon as you land

FRKZ combos that work anywhere.

starter + 2C 6-dash 2D 6-dash 5C 6-dash 2B 9-dash j.4C 2-dash 5C 6-dash 2B 6C 8-dash j.4C 6-dash j.D 2-dash 5C 6D Daifunka

with 5B or j.C 2-dash starters it does over 6k damage. Builds around 40 meter+

off of 2A you can do 2A 5B 2B 2C 6-dash 2D 6-dash 5C 6-dash 2B 9-dash j.4C 2-dash 5C 6D daifunka for 3.8k

Oh thanks, I was looking for FRKZ stuff. Maybe I'll go look at some vids too.

I do fail at 2D 6 Dash 5C 6 Dash 2B etc...

a very strong combo i found while analyzing frame data:

bang's airthrow is 3 hits

hit 1 - P100 can't be canceled

hit 2 - P100 can be special canceled

hit 3 - P55 can be special canceled

i am taking this directly from dustloop's frame data. The reason why Bang's airthrow daifunka in corner does 3k damage now and used to do 5k in CS is mostly because of the third hit prorating so hard. But if you special cancel the second hit (when bang reappears) into a j.623B you can skip that prorated move and still get 5128 damage off any air throw near corner. You can even do it from further away then before.

Airthrow, j.623B, land, d.5B, 623B, Daifunka.

must cancel into j.623B as soon as bang reappears, dashing 5B is necessary if far from the corner.

even without heat, this trick should always be used if you land an airthrow near corner because the proration is very much in bang's favor, any combo you get off this starter will be great damage.

Enjoy my discovery !

a very strong combo i found while analyzing frame data:

bang's airthrow is 3 hits

hit 1 - P100 can't be canceled

hit 2 - P100 can be special canceled

hit 3 - P55 can be special canceled

i am taking this directly from dustloop's frame data. The reason why Bang's airthrow daifunka in corner does 3k damage now and used to do 5k in CS is mostly because of the third hit prorating so hard. But if you special cancel the second hit (when bang reappears) into a j.623B you can skip that prorated move and still get 5128 damage off any air throw near corner. You can even do it from further away then before.

Airthrow, j.623B, land, d.5B, 623B, Daifunka.

must cancel into j.623B as soon as bang reappears, dashing 5B is necessary if far from the corner.

even without heat, this trick should always be used if you land an airthrow near corner because the proration is very much in bang's favor, any combo you get off this starter will be great damage.

Enjoy my discovery !

That's not necessarily true. The little bit of time I spent messing with this so far, it seems the combos get cut much shorter than other ones.

Without heat, Bang can get 4k-4.2k off the corner air throw within that same distance using some of the other known combos.

I'd be interested to see if someone manages to find one using this setup that breaks that. Hopefully someone does.

With heat, this seems like the way to go.

That's not necessarily true. The little bit of time I spent messing with this so far, it seems the combos get cut much shorter than other ones.

Without heat, Bang can get 4k-4.2k off the corner air throw within that same distance using some of the other known combos.

I'd be interested to see if someone manages to find one using this setup that breaks that. Hopefully someone does.

With heat, this seems like the way to go.

You're right about the combo ending rather quick, the j.623B is the culprit for making the combo end sooner then others. It's P2 value is 84, which could be better. Without heat you can try the B nail cancel into another normal with better proration. The best would maybe be 6C, it's P2 is 94. i never tried it in the corner but i had difficulty landing a 6C after a B nail canceled air throw mid screen. I'll try again when i get home from work.

Another trick using the same principle, this is a mind trick more then a combo;

if you air throw very close to corner, it makes you reappear closer to the opponnent then normal. Allowing you to cancel the second hit with j.623C (air command grab). This will result in a purple throw, however if they tried to tech the green throw at all and were too late, they will probably get an automatic throw reject miss due to having tried a few frames prior. I have not tried this in a real match yet. Obviously this can lead to rapid canceling the throw into some of our best combos near corner.

this doesnt work mid screen, bang reappears at normal distance from opponent and is too far to command grab.

I saw this combo in a match vid, I haven't tested it out yet, but I wanted to see if it could start off with 5B>2B or a regular 2B instead (I'm pretty sure it can).

CH 2B>5B>6C>IAD>j.4C>j.623B>d.6D>623B>2B>5D>j.B>j.C (bumper). It should have done around 4034 damage with around 30-40 heat to spare.

He also managed to combo off the throw and bumper with:

Throw>d.6D>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.C>2 Dash>5B>2B>j.4C>j.623B>6C(now facing the other side)>j.4C>j.C - did about 4005 damage.

I saw this combo in a match vid, I haven't tested it out yet, but I wanted to see if it could start off with 5B>2B or a regular 2B instead (I'm pretty sure it can).

CH 2B>5B>6C>IAD>j.4C>j.623B>d.6D>623B>2B>5D>j.B>j.C (bumper). It should have done around 4034 damage with around 30-40 heat to spare.

He also managed to combo off the throw and bumper with:

Throw>d.6D>623B>5B>6C>j.4C>j.C>2 Dash>5B>2B>j.4C>j.623B>6C(now facing the other side)>j.4C>j.C - did about 4005 damage.

You can do this one if you don't want the 2nd seal.

(Mid-Screen*) (Standing) – 2B>5B>6C>IAD j.4C>j.623B>(d.5C)>6D>623B>2B>5B>j.A>j.B>j.4C>dj.4C>dj.C = [(4,439) / 4,236] + 1 Seal

Well, I'm back to Bang now that he's not boring-ass hurr 5A shit like in CS1. Aaaanyway:

It wasn't really important before but is he backdashing when you do FRKZ shit > crossup j.4C > crossup j.4C? He seems to dash slower for the crossups now.

Well, some of his dashes got halved (mainly the ones going backward) so he can't quite make it to the other side of the opponent.

Well he makes it to the other side just fine. I was just wondering if he's considered to be backdashing for half distance on the crossup (even though he's dashing in the direction he's facing) since he seems to move slower.

Pretty funny because they buffed his 5A in all respects except damage.. buffed recovery by a lot, buffed frame advantage, and higher damage than before if cornered :yaaay:

Pretty funny because they buffed his 5A in all respects except damage.. buffed recovery by a lot, buffed frame advantage, and higher damage than before if cornered :yaaay:

Damage off corner 5A is better than in CS1? I can only get like 3.3k tops IIRC. But yeah in terms of just hitting things alone it's a lot better. Just can't mash it until you hear COUNTER and cash in on mindless damage.

Still I actually have incentive to mash buttons other than 5A now.

I tend to throw out 2B a lot, though I prefer 5B. Its not Ragna's but it will do.

Its a shame Bang can't do any decent corner carry midscreen on crouchers, at least as far as I know. Would 2C Rapid into anything to do such a thing?

2c can rapid into 5a, but it isn't really worth the heat. I prefer to just super crash and then jump poison nail to get some quasi-oki. Or even just meaty 2a to restart pressure again.

2c can rapid into 5a, but it isn't really worth the heat. I prefer to just super crash and then jump poison nail to get some quasi-oki. Or even just meaty 2a to restart pressure again.

It can rapid into 5B and 2B