Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Combo Listing/Discussion: Low Tier Ninja Hero no Jutsu!

seriously going nearer and nearer into guilty gear in terms of char specifics ... very nice indeed =)

thanks for those who posted , back to the lab~

Anyone got the damage for those slick bumper combos. Also since there is a bit of looping, and every loop needs a name why don't we call it the turbo-action-manly-loop? This is Bang we're talking about, just calling it a bumper loop would have that ol' Bang spirit to it

easy mode 4.79k corner combo

5b>2b>6c>delayed j623b > 5c>6d>daifunka

i want to shoot myself

might not work on people with a small vertical air hitbox

edit: works on carl, jin, plat so maybe it is universal

found a decent mid screen command grab combo

midscreen p2 starting position:

623C>RC>5C>9236C land-dash6C>(j.B>)jc.4C>j.623B>land-dash 6D>623B>5B>2B>jc.B>j.4C>jc.4C>j.C (4874 Dmg)

the first j.4C whiffs on some hitboxes(hazama,litchi,noel,carl confirmed) use j.b>j.4C instead for like 50 dmg less

if your leaning towards a corner:

...6C>j.623B>land-dash 5C>6D>... (5057 Dmg)

edit:

another ender is 6D>Daifuka 5334/5540

the ender can also be j.B>j.4C>632B land Ashura for 5615/5790dmg when you did the p2 starting version the opponent gets an instant recovery after the ashura pretty lol and I dunno why

this combo works like everywhere cause u can switch sides after the rc :eng101:

for ppl who have problems with the c nail cancel-> you can buffer the howl thing after you tapped 5C

why not just do IAD j.4c???

EDIT:Unless thats what you mean.

...6C>IAD j.4C>j.623B land-dash>5C>6D... (5053DMG)

this also works on p2 starting position

I personally just cant the IAD stable

Airthrow combo:airthrow>b-nail cancel>5a>5b>jb>j.4c>IAD j.4c>J623b>d.5c (d.6d depending on distance)>6d>623b>5b>2b>jb>j.4c>j.4c>jc

Damage:3759

Heat Gain:43

Seals:1

Better than the dash 2a combo's, but harder to do.

corner combo

5b>2b>6c>delayed j623b > cross under 5c > 6d > 623b > 5b > 6c > jc > j4c > j.c

or do the j623b > ashura ender instead of the last j.c, can re-corner if you do 7 jump cancel after the 6c for 4971 damage

again, might not work on some characters, but it probably works on standard chars because it works on ragna

the bitch part is, if you buffer in the dash cancel and do 5c too fast, youll be facing out of the corner and the opponent will be hit by the 5c into the corner so you lose any followups unless you RC

Combos are being posted multiple times at this point. I guess cause the 1st post isn't getting updated really, with DaiAndOh being busy doing whatever he's doing, lol.

This does more damage if you're going to do that kinda combo:

(Corner) (Standing) – 5B>2B>6C>j.623B>dash under>5C>6D>623B>5B>2B>j.B>j.4C>dj.4C>dj.C = [4,274] + 1 Seal

the bitch part is, if you buffer in the dash cancel and do 5c too fast, youll be facing out of the corner and the opponent will be hit by the 5c into the corner so you lose any followups unless you RC

In that case sometimes you can follow with tk.web nail. I saw that in one match.

bumper combo also works with 5b > 2b > 623b > bumper loop + ender, incase they somehow still have enough life to live after it

does 5273 with easy combo + ashura and builds 49 heat

if you do 5a as a starter it drops, and 3c after 2b drops too

5b>2c makes it drop after the loops

5b>6c>j623b makes it drop after the loops too

CH 5d>d.5c>6d>Daifunka/623B

Damage:3840 daifunka ender/2095 supa crash ender

Heat:15 with 623b ender

Seals:2

Notes:Works on everyone, but the timing is different when using on bang, you have to do a longer dash by the tiniest bit or else the 6d will whiff. To get the d.5c to link you have to do the smallest dash EVER and the timing is strict. When using on taokaka the timing is SOOOOO strict that i don't recommend trying this combo on her(i only got it to work once or twice). The dash length varies from character-to-character so practice till you get it down.:keke:

EDIT: Also i tried to get tk.c-nail to connect, but the 5c sends them too far.

EDIT,EDIT:I did not test on the DLC chars so i don't know if it works on them lol.

Yo

I'm learning Bang with my friend who's relatively new to the game (he played Ragna CS1 but doesn't like him in CS2, so he's picking up Bang, figured if I learned Bang with him he'd be more motivated), and we're both having trouble with challenge 5.

Anyways enough ranting, after we hit the Spider-web Shuriken, the Dash to the 5c won't hit, what's the secret?

for me

delay the web shuriken, like input up first then dont immediately input the web shuriken like so, "8~623C" or "9~623C" instead of an instant "8623C" , for the microdash 5C part u jut have to make sure u tap the microdash fast and once u press 5C , ur fingers / hand should be done with micro dashing.

hope it helps

for me

delay the web shuriken, like input up first then dont immediately input the web shuriken like so, "8~623C" or "9~623C" instead of an instant "8623C" , for the microdash 5C part u jut have to make sure u tap the microdash fast and once u press 5C , ur fingers / hand should be done with micro dashing.

hope it helps

YES, I fucking love you.

After I read the part about the microdash I realized I just needed to do a quicker dash is all. I can hit the C now, now I gotta do the rest (I'm not quite used to doing his distortion thing cause I've been playing bang for like 2 days lol.)