Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ginseng

[CSE-CP] Tsubaki Yayoi Simple Questions and Answers thread! Version 3!

Do we know if the recover of j.236D has been reduced? It's extremely easy to punish it in CSEX, but in those CP videos, almost nobody ever punishes it.

edit : i meant the j.236D as a follow up of the DP

Yes, though it's not clear by how much. j.236D has no landing recovery anymore though, so you literally cannot be punished for it if you make it to the ground - the opponent has to hit you while you're still falling.

Ok thanks. Yeah i noticed that Tsubaki is neutral immediatly after landing, that's pretty cool. I guess the increase of blockstun (DP C is level 5 while DP A is level 4), plus the angle of the fireball makes it much harder to punish

Ok thanks. Yeah i noticed that Tsubaki is neutral immediatly after landing, that's pretty cool. I guess the increase of blockstun (DP C is level 5 while DP A is level 4), plus the angle of the fireball makes it much harder to punish

there is no increase in blockstun, they both have 29f of blockstun. there's an increase in pushback.

Konan, Kazu@Ginga.

For players outside of JPN: Kiba.

Ah thanks man. I would also recommend keeping an eye out for Owner's Tsubaki. There isn't a lot of footage on his play but he's real good. I am aware this response is quite late, lol.

Of course there won't be any videos of him until after the 24th and I'm not even sure if he's importing.

Yeah, I am importing CP.

Ah thanks man. I would also recommend keeping an eye out for Owner's Tsubaki. There isn't a lot of footage on his play but he's real good. I am aware this response is quite late, lol.

Since you mentioned it, I dug up the matches I saved vs him. Please ignore how terrible my play is, hopefully there's something of value in all the stuff he does:

Playlist of matches.

These are all from different times and whatnot, sorry, I'm lazy and just kinda threw them up there.