Sign in to follow this  
Koozebanian Fazoob

Kenshiro make your head asplode

I have a question... if anyone is still reading this thread lol:

In the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2aB1VmTo0o&spfreload=10

For the 2nd combo on Rei, is there anything extra you have to do when comboing into the 2nd super (after the first 236236A, he did 5A, 2C, 2D, 236236A). Maybe even the 1st super needs to be landed a certain way to make it work? I always seem to have trouble landing that part before even getting the hyakuretsu started. I keep coming back to this game every couple of years to see if I can get the dribble thing down with Ken.

I asked the same question in the comments, but the vid is 8 years old now, so I don't know if it will get answered.

Edit: Also, slightly off topic but is there a way to set up and training-mode esque setup on the arcade version of this game? I'm waiting on getting a cord to use a stick on my actual PS2 and running it on an PS2 emu is kind of iffy compared to the arcade emu (also there's an arcade here that has the game).

My advice is stick to the the common dribble for Kenshiro (One where you're midscreen/in the corner) the hyakuretsu you linked is much tougher, personally tried it too, it only seem to work well on Roah and Heart unless you know some stupid timing which i can't fathom. I know it's frustrating as you're probably looking for a way to dribble when your opponents in the corner and not the other way around. Sorry i couldn't help more.

Sign in to follow this