Sign in to follow this  
NaRD

Tager's Challenge #9 is broken

Coming from GameFAQs: Tager's Challenge #9 is broken due to magnetism not working during challenge mode. Just thought you all would like to know.

If posted, please delete.

Another glitch I found is Hazama's 214D>B doesn't fatal counter like it should either. (I remember seeing a video vs a Lambda where it did)

It's called 214D~B has to be level 2 to FC

Are you talking about CS1 Challenge 9 or CS2 Challenge 9, cuz I've beaten both without much difficulty....CS2 is even easier.

Clearly you beat Challenge #9 on the PSN, Blade.

You may not know this, but Tager's moves do not add magnetism in the Xbox 360 rendition of the challenge in CS2. This renders the challenge impossible.

Not sure if there's been a recent update patch to fix that on the 360 or even if PSN doesn't have this problem, but I'm basing this from what I know.

PS3 version has the same bug (at least the jp version). He's probably talking about the PSP version.

This.

psp version challenges are completely different than console challenges

This particular combo is IN the PSP version. I've done it before.

This particular combo is IN the PSP version. I've done it before.

But you see, the difference is that the PSP has magnetism. Thus, different combo.

oh my bad lol

Tis fine, not many people go for the lvl 2 version but it can lead to some nice damage.

I've had this bug too. (US PS3 version.) So it's definitely there. It's hilarious when you ask it to do a demonstration, and it does all the moves, but most of them miss.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:WHAT HAS SCIENCE CREATED?!?!?!?!?!?!??? :?:HELP ME PROFESSOR KOKONOE(episode 13):gonk:

but seriously it wasnt too big a deal in my opinion