Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CS2-CSE] Must be Karma! - Tsubaki PSN/XBL Player Directory

Oi, I wouldnt mind adding you for some casuals. Not sure how hard the latency would be but I'd give it a try.

I'm only meh though, dunno if you'd wanna waste your time with me lol.

Also, I actually don't recall ever playing CS online lol. Have no idea how my connection would fare with it. You're welcome to give me an add though, I'm just rarely on lately since I've been a bit busy with life :(

I'm only meh though, dunno if you'd wanna waste your time with me lol.

Also, I actually don't recall ever playing CS online lol. Have no idea how my connection would fare with it. You're welcome to give me an add though, I'm just rarely on lately since I've been a bit busy with life :(

Same, I get pretty busy due to classes and looking for work. I'll be sure to add you though.

Might as well add my PSN under mine as well, even though I don't currently own BBCS on PS3, but just so it can be there:

xZeroShift

PSN: Wckd_cockie

Location - Norway

havent met many that got good connection with me, but i have faith...:)

I can add you if you want, I generally get decent connections even with people from America (1 bar) so it shouldn't be a problem!

Since when?? :v:

Ever since the guy I regularly play (from America) moved slightly closer to the EU and got better internet.

3-4 bars still lag like crazy though...for some reason.

Waiting till I get Extend myself, so yeah.

Dustloop Username: MikelAL93

PSN: Mikel93

I forwarded my ports in my router, so I am guaranteed to have a good connection. :)

So...

Her_Omen is Her_Omen on PSN.

I'm in Pennsylvania.

My connection is a slut, and may not work properly at times.

I haven't been playing BB lately since I've been playing all these RPGs that came out but I should be active again when the game comes out in the states on the 14-15th or so.

Add me if you're near the east coast and in need of someone to play as I'll play anyone I have a good connection with that isn't a total jerk~