Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager Video Thread

The ability to make a really good guess and blocking correctly.

Akira is you on Steroids math problem. His guesses are out of this world. And it seems he combos off of anything. And his knowledge of the characters is sick. This makes me wish we didn't have 100 certain character combos.

Akira has amazing fundamentals (spacing, hit confirming, punishing, etc.), but tacked onto that is a ridiculous amount of matchup experience. You can tell he knows which combos will do the most damage in any given situation, and his character-specific knowledge is on point.

Is it as awesome as your avatar math problem?

Yes.

Akizuki was so close it hurts.

Yes.

Akizuki was so close it hurts.

You know why I like watching Akizuki? Because he seems like he is on the exact same skill level as me (from what I recall). He's not godlike or anything. He's just above average.

I just watch it. I fucking hate Buppa. I want to get on a plane to Japan, and show him how tager can destroy you.

I would do that if I were you, unless you wanna get blown up... Don't mess with a guy that can play half the cast.

I would do that if I were you, unless you wanna get blown up... Don't mess with a guy that can play half the cast.
He can play half? I thought it was only a few characters...I actually talk to Buppa before believe it or not.

He can play half? I thought it was only a few characters...I actually talk to Buppa before believe it or not.

He has played Hakuman, Hazama, Noel, Bang, Makoto, Jin, Valkenhayn, Taokaka, Ragna, /\-11 and Platinum

he also played Tager once...buuut that was random select. Not God-like with all those characters really only Haza and Jin but it's safe to say he can character select by random and probably get someone he can use at least somewhat.

*Re-reads*

wait, you TALK to Buppa?

He has played Hakuman, Hazama, Noel, Bang, Makoto, Jin, Valkenhayn, Taokaka, Ragna, /\-11 and Platinum

he also played Tager once...buuut that was random select. Not God-like with all those characters really only Haza and Jin but it's safe to say he can character select by random and probably get someone he can use at least somewhat.

*Re-reads*

wait, you TALK to Buppa?

Yeah. one of my friends know him. He actually knows really well English. He is an asshole though.

The third video post is a little surprise for you guys.

For those who wanted to go straight to the fun matches.

Dude that's.....Not that great.

I will ask you this:

Do you wanna go through over 50 videos to find your favorite Tager player?

Personally me I watch those matches all the time and download that info fast so it doesn't matter to me.

But to you guys...you are screwed.

I might do some more today...feeling a bit lazy.

I will ask you this:

Do you wanna go through over 50 videos to find your favorite Tager player?

Personally me I watch those matches all the time and download that info fast so it doesn't matter to me.

But to you guys...you are screwed.

I might do some more today...feeling a bit lazy.

Ok. You have a point. You're the man math problem.

Massive update is massive:

Litchi, Hazama, Hakumen, Tao, Carl, Arakune, Valk, Plat, Ragna, Jin, Tsubaki, and Rachel has gotten updates.

I am now gonna stop and take a break.