Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager Video Thread

Oh man, gotta love sledge followup's weirdass frames. Too bad this guy doesn't seem to know how to combo off of it.

Pretty scrubby, but fun to watch.

Yeah, so many times I wanted to scream "Just follow up with 6C! Hammer CH is untechable!"

Actually, though I use 6C to follow it up since it's just easy, wouldn't there be something better to follow up with? I guess it depends on how close they are to you when you CH them with hammer.

The combo thread doesn't seem to talk about this. Perhaps I should bring it up.

lolololol people saying i'm scrub i love it :P

i have lots of things saying in this match...

first my opponent was kousaka hope you know who that guy is first.

second believe it or not, it was exactly my 4th match ever against an arakune (a good one that knows his set ups and curse combos) first time was a single match in mtl and the three next were during winners final where he exposed me so hard it's not even fun :P

also i know that sledge+follow up is the most terrible idea you could do, but it was working so i was like ok why stop?

lastly about hammer CH i don't know if you could see but every time i CHed him he was too far for either 5C AC and even 6C AC and even though i was brain farting most of the time because wtf is arakune and his curse shit i didn't want to 6C into nothing because he would be able to air back tech and get away for free... i think the only best thing to do was just follow it up with 2D for magnetism and be somewhat near him when he techs....

oh yeah and the most important thing, my ps3 broke down 3 weeks ago meaning i haven't played since then showing why i didn't know what to do after 360's... :P and i still don't know what arakune wants to do after a gadjet finger :(

oh well i'll just practice more XD

There is no air tech after a hammer CH, heck, there's no bounce tech.

I still get hit by Sledge followup because I'm used to being able to poke out between it from CT. God, it enrages me. Now I can't even jab after blocking sledge without getting CH. My reflexes betray me.

Heh, 3 frame hole, that's it. Didn't realise it was that small. Getting it blocked is still ass though

Jin, Makoto, and Plat has been updated.

Post those vids in the critique thread. D:

Really? I thought it was pretty bad (lol it's me commentating).

Shoutouts to MTL.

I felt bad for Brice when that Arakune appeared.

Edit: Brice is solid.

i need to learn the match up first and look at all those tager vs arakune videos.... then i'll be good against arakune (imo) :P

I did a write up on Arakune.

Be prepared to deal with a lot of crap.

Massive update I suppose.

Also fall in love with Akira's play Again.

He is some kind of yomi god.

Ragna, Hakumen, Arakune, Lambda, and Tao have been updated.

Thanks for the updates, the matchs from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbPLyxkJgbE&feature=related are just awesome.

I like the way Akira take advantage of positioning with (AC) > 6B > 2C over j.D > j.2C > 2B > 2C to be closer to the ennemy in the corner.

Sometimes I keep wondering if it's just positionning or lack of optimization °° (70% of time it's right choices for positionning).

Evo '11. :^)
Glad to see you back. Make sure after you make a ton of money for skullgirls that you pay off Arc system works to make Tager god tier. I know you might wanna buy you some ice first and maybe a new house and a car. But just don't forget that.

I entered to support Evo. :^) Even if I wanted to play CS2, I haven't the time anymore. Sorry guys...

Although I should mention Heartnana got his revenge as Makoto in the team tournament.