Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CS2] Iron Tager Video Thread

That's what I meant, but more literally I got less from what he said than even that. Because he ended with saying he wasn't trying particularly to land throws. So what was the point of using throws as the only piece of hard data in the statement? It makes it completely meaningless as a milestone. If what you attempt and what you measure aren't the same thing, then what can I possible get from that?

I literally got no information from that line except that he has fought a ragna at some point in time, I didn't even know if he lost that match. If Ragna wants to he can be unthrowable all day, but that doesn't mean he'll win.

For clarity sake I'm not slamming anyone, or even taking offense to not knowing what he was trying to say. I just didn't know what he wanted to share with us and said so.

EDIT: actually could all you lovely people get this conversation going in the Ragna match up section? Those areas need some lovin'

That's what I meant, but more literally I got less from what he said than even that. Because he ended with saying he wasn't trying particularly to land throws. So what was the point of using throws as the only piece of hard data in the statement? It makes it completely meaningless as a milestone. If what you attempt and what you measure aren't the same thing, then what can I possible get from that?

I literally got no information from that line except that he has fought a ragna at some point in time, I didn't even know if he lost that match. If Ragna wants to he can be unthrowable all day, but that doesn't mean he'll win.

For clarity sake I'm not slamming anyone, or even taking offense to not knowing what he was trying to say. I just didn't know what he wanted to share with us and said so.

EDIT: actually could all you lovely people get this conversation going in the Ragna match up section? Those areas need some lovin'

Well, i got raped. That's all you need to know. Well, I won a round thanks to block>720 but that's it. Also you have a point about that. I might move it there.

I'm also noticing several whiffed 5B's on aerial opponents. Does not seem like a worthwhile venture to me to try and anti air with 5B. Also you landed a throw by the corner and then went for mid screen gadget rapid instead, which could be a preference thing, but I'd certainly at least question it a little.

Those were... -shakes head-

-Shakes head-

I seriously don't remember.

I do know that was the first time I fought his Ragna in CS2 and it was the same as before, like nothing changed outside of the fact he doesn't do herp a combo on me anymore.

Like I was...what the hell was I thinking? How did I beat him in winners finals when I was playing half assed.

I still don't know.

I am taking everything you guys are saying to heart and next time I fight Leo I will actually not hesitate on pounding his head in.

Also you guys may notice this but my IB'ing was really really off in the video.

I was trying to IB IAD j.C and I got hit.

I try to IB every 5C>2C or whatever and it normal blocks, it was working fine before but when we started recording I couldn't.

Hell my IB 720's came out as collider and he wasn't jumping.

Shit made me real sad.

I think when I did whiff 5B when he was in the air it was me not confirming that he jumped or something.

I seriously don't remember why I had 5B's whiffing and the more I think about the more stupid I feel.

Rachel, Tager, Tao, and Lambda.

Updated.

Jin and Noel section have their names as the youtube links.

Well, ran into that trash-talking ragequitting Litchi with the fake PSR again. He sent me more hatemail about how shitty Tager is and that "real players don't grab" and shit. More like his reflexes are too poor to escape a purple grab. :|

Litchi vs.

A double rapid....that is godlike.

I've done double rapids before....though it's mostly to really bring the pressure and snap those primers while keeping them magnetized. Got the 9-primer eating combo in tact. 10 if I use sparkbolt. Mindgames ftw.

Well, ran into that trash-talking ragequitting Litchi with the fake PSR again. He sent me more hatemail about how shitty Tager is and that "real players don't grab" and shit. More like his reflexes are too poor to escape a purple grab. :|

Litchi vs.

I've done double rapids before....though it's mostly to really bring the pressure and snap those primers while keeping them magnetized. Got the 9-primer eating combo in tact. 10 if I use sparkbolt. Mindgames ftw.

When you get hatemail, drink their tears. It's the taste of victory.

What do you guys think of St. B being Jump cancelable in the upcoming update?

It's going to be an amazing way to setup pressure and an incredible tool to bait out things. You can use it setup momentum-based offense with jump b, jump a, land throw, or time it correctly, so you can stop them from jumping (after you land) with a cr.b. Opponents will probably have to barrier guard to get out of a setup like that. I'm pretty curious about stupid things like jump b, jump, earliest possible jump c, rapid, and see where that leads me.

Also, jump B will give me back my old CS1 bait tool to see how opponents react to tager pressure. My cs1 string was something like, 5a, 5b 5c, 6a, jump cancel barrier guard. And if they srk'd, I'd understand what kind of opponent they are, if they press 5a, I'd understand, if they did nothing, I'd do a deep jump b to continue pressure, etc.

I'm also happy with the changes they made to atomic collider. More untechable time but more repeat proration. This will probably open up different oki option setups and earlier jump 2c resets (if the opponent is scared to tech) -> combo or jump 2c whiff to 720 (if they neutral tech).

Overall, if they don't touch tager any further (nerf him, I mean) in the location tests, I expect him to be mid tier, and that's all I want. That will be enough to actually allow Tager players to play an entire tournament with him and actually have a chance to win.

I thought Mori didn't want Tager to be good. Next thing you know, they will give tager an air unblockable in the air, and then it's all over. LOLLOLOLOl.

Litchi vs.

I can't agree with you anymore sir. I like your tag by the way.

I forgot to say last night that Lambda and Litchi have been updated.

@ Astaroth: An amazingly lol Tager.

I'm calling the FBI on Orion.

Ragna, Noel, Hazama, Jin, Makoto, Plat, Bang, Hakumen, Tager, and Arakune updated.

Why not have May in my avi?

Now just to upset you I am gonna change it into another May avatar.

FYI I still main Pot but all the Pot pic's I found was unappealing.

Noel, Litchi, Tao, Carl, Valk, and Rachel updated.

Pet was so clutch and Akira performed slightly worse than average but nonetheless he made some really good calls and got out clutch.

Just crop it to 160x64.

I swear pet was so strong in those vids.