Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

ON THE LAST EPISODE OF NAGO BALL Z

Episode Title: Happy Re-birthday Hime-sama!

>After a long and harsh battle with the Litchijins and Bangyu force, the CS1 Rachel players managed to gather all the remaining Nago Balls.

>They summoned the almighty Adrien Brody and wished to have a real character again.

>Rachel was reborn! She immediately went Super Loli 4 and destroyed all of her remaining allies with unreactable j.A and high mid screen damage!

>But just when it seemed like the battle was over, a new enemy appeared... Frezina the Trinity!

>Now Rachel must fight to maintain her title of Loli Queen of Blazblue.

>Will she succeed? Or will she get sent into the next dimension?!

>Would you like to become a Magical Girl? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

And now, let us be reborn into yet another exciting installment of "DUSTLOOP: BEHIND THE SCENES"

Disclaimer: We really are all crazy.

Welcome to the Rachel boards!

We're all not crazy (see disclaimer). But with CS2 Hime's regained strength, we are excited to put fear into the hearts of people everywhere. Still, when not on a quest for global domination, we have time to relax in a dignified fashion. Featuring the CS2 bonus package! You can look forward to:

1) Ice cream, of your preferred flavor, while you wait for CS2.

-New flavor: Rage Tears... tastes just like victory.

2) A deluxe cinema for loli anime

-Now featuring Gosick and Madoka Blu-Ray.

3) A punching bag that looks like Bang, and Nago-shaped gloves with spikes. Those babies can rip through WW2 tanks.

-Nago-gloves have now been upgraded to discharge CT BBL with every hit. Nago hood now included with built in earmuffs for your delicate loli ears.

4) A Gii plushie that will obey your every whim and command.

-It also makes a good foot rest.

-Comes with a pumpkin that will fetch drinks for you while you read. Now travels twice as fast!

5) And of course, the dorm in which you get you own private room. Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner are all accounted for.

-Tea time is now included.

6) Geno is always available at the 3rd floor along with Jason D. if you need advice or psychological counseling.

-Ass rubbing is not considered part of the counseling.

7) Always be in your room after 9 PM. Lufenia patrols at night and devours everything he deems adorable in his sight.

-X number of victims claimed so far.

RUUURUUUZ 2.0

The general rule of thumb pretty much anywhere on the internet is to use common courtesy and some form of common sense. So I'm going to put it out there that just because this is labeled free for all does not mean that people can post whatever.

The Rachel Sanctuary is a social board where Rachel players can post things Rachel and non-Rachel related that do not fit in with the other threads of the Rachel forum. As such, this is more or less a relaxed and social atmosphere where Rachel mains (and visitors) may chat with each other.

If there's excessive spam, trolling, illegal materials, or some kind of argument gets out of line then I will take the appropriate action. I am only human and I will make calls as I see them, but generally my policy goes as follows-

Spam = Someone fills up the page with BR HUEHUAHUEHUAxN. Filling up space just to fill up space and/or be obnoxious (or maybe because you're just dumb idk).

Trolling = See Verdebeans

Illegal materials = I don't care if it's a half nude 2D loli or something suggestive, but if it's like straight up hentai (if it needs line bars, then it's hentai) then yeah I'm going to ask for a link. If it's a real person that's underage then yeah I'm going to ask for you to just remove it. Cuz that's not cool.

Argument gets out of line = See Verdebeans and DvZ

I also don't like- LOL INTERNET DEBATEZU. But as long as it doesn't evolve into one of the above, I'll let it pass. If I see an argument that has already gotten out of hand, I will delete the posts causing the trouble and give infractions to the offending parties if need be.

I will also enforce any general Dustloop rules, including the piracy clause.

But I really don't want to give out infractions or be mean since I like most of the people here. So please don't put me in situations where I have to. :|

Most of the time I'll let you know to correct/remove/stop being a dick/whatever first. If you're like- LOL NO. or continue the behavior, then yeah... well... tough luck bro.

If you have any questions then just ask. I don't bite. I only make contracts that steal people's souls.

Happy Rachel-ing~

With 6.0 comes a fresh new start, well done fellow rachel mains, for sticking with her through the mire of CS.

As a Ragna main, I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say we are going to hate this match-up.

Personally I love fighting you guys though.

A new thread huh, dang. Finally Rachel players will get revenge from all the Bang and Litchi players after a freaken year. God it's great to be a Rachel player.

Yeah. I know. It's linked in the JPN video thread. I thought about doing that, but there's also some other stuff I wanted to cover that weren't quite covered in the tutorial.

Not to mention my moon runes is horrendous. I'd have to bribe someone to translate it for me.

I've got 3-4 translators with my scanlation group that I could probably at least pester to translate for you. I'll go search it up and go bother one of them about it :3.

I've got 3-4 translators with my scanlation group that I could probably at least pester to translate for you. I'll go search it up and go bother one of them about it :3.

A translation would be awesome. In that case, I'll just make a tutorial covering the other stuff. ^_^

To answer tofurr's question in the last thread, about doing a level 2 j.2C into a 5CC, the only trick is to make sure you hit them with the j.2C when they are really low to the ground. Otherwise they'll just tech too high in the air. I had a bit of problems with this combo myself though, mainly involving the 2A whiff. So I just stopped doing that. Now I just do the j.2C, wait really late, and then cancel it directly into 5CC. It's been working so much better for me.

To answer tofurr's question in the last thread, about doing a level 2 j.2C into a 5CC, the only trick is to make sure you hit them with the j.2C when they are really low to the ground. Otherwise they'll just tech too high in the air. I had a bit of problems with this combo myself though, mainly involving the 2A whiff. So I just stopped doing that. Now I just do the j.2C, wait really late, and then cancel it directly into 5CC. It's been working so much better for me.

While this may work fine, it's -500 to coolness factor. NOT RECOMMENDED!

Wow, the lyrics version of Rachel's song is really good. A great welcome back for Rachel :D

Gotta start practicing as soon as my stick finishes o.o

I think my favourite combo ever is when you get a CH 2C near the corner (the distance of 236b lobelia) followup with 2d 5cc 236b lvl2 j2c bbl lvl3 j2c back up frog 236a 3c 236a 3c pumpkin/frog

so cooooool

I love CH 6B now it helped me zone a Tager all the way to time out. He was locked down from fullscreen almost the entire 2nd round. I only had a little bit of my health missing at the end. It was just so freaking hilarious to see his fatass try to struggle his way through a shitstorm of traps. And nearly everytime he got to me he was 6B'd back into the corner. This matchup just feels like sick humor to me.