Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

[Qlocking her stringUOTE=Chazmobile;1034319]The Lambda matchup makes me cry, but I learn a little more each game I have with one and it's always satisfying once you trap 'em in the corner and don't let that bitch get out for the rest of the damn round.

I was thinking about it since a lot of my friends are going, but it was too late. :(

lol dat Tager, plotting his revenge. "Just you wait, they'll nerf you again," he grumbles to himself before drinking a handful of Satan's black piss, hoping to relive that fleeting moment of triumph.

I want to go to evo but no one in md is going amd I need a roomate. @severin there a few lamadas arcade fire, dark oblisek. Rachel has an easier tome then say ragna, or litchi.

Just come to EVO with me. I dunno if any other Rachel's will be there :X

You seriously doubt that? Of course there will be Rachel players there.

I played a good Lambda a while ago. We were about even, though I did win in some particularly funny ways. I managed to sneak George under her 236236D dd to win a match. Also lvl3 or 4 TD shuts her zoning down, way down.

Yeah, Tempest Dahlia is pretty damn good now, I use more than I should do. The fact that rods set regardless of getting hit is really useful as well, especially in the Lambda and Mu matchups, winding over whiffed swords to smack the Lambda in the face is one of the most rewarding feelings ever. Pumpkin's pretty lolbroken now to add to that. I wuv CS2 Rachel :kitty:

You seriously doubt that? Of course there will be Rachel players there.

I guess what I meant to say is I won't know any Rachel players that I'm familiar with.

how can anybody think the lambda matchup is less than horrible for rachel?

oh wait nobody plays lambda

Nu/Lambda match-up is always a pain.

Yea, I'm ashamed to say that I've been avoiding high level lambdas in ranked matches cause I'm scurred.

A post of assorted things PROS AND CONS:

+ Steins;gate 8 was good :D

+ 1cc'd Deathsmiles last night

+ Famous Amos cookies are awesome

+ Put together a quick imageheader type thing for the tutorial thread for first post :)

- Found out air conditioner is leaking

- Netplay is still laggy

- I'm lazy

Frog reset if you think your opponent is falling asleep from seeing you do the corner 5CC combo a billion times lol

5B > 3C > 214A > 3C > 214A > 5B

I'm so bad at playing Rachel :v:

Right now I'm testing a defensive opener. Try out:

7D > backwards IAD > j.214B > j.236A1D > land > 214AD

Puts out everything on the field and you are left at full-screen with pumpkin to cover you during all of the setup.

Some counters against this opening:

- Lambda can snipe you with 6D

- Jin can IAD j.C if he predicts you will do this

- probably some others

I dunno, just experimenting again :D

Frog reset if you think your opponent is falling asleep from seeing you do the corner 5CC combo a billion times lol

5B > 3C > 214A > 3C > 214A > 5B

I'm so bad at playing Rachel :v:

I'm worse than you I think and anyway I took a one day break from playing Rachel and played Mu instead. My god she's way more D reliant than before. Anyway still fuck Jin, I hope his Nox breaks in half. Lesson of the day: Just pick Rachel next time I see the very annoying Ice Queen.

damn we need optimal combos. l can get big damage off big hits like 5b and FC5c, but when it comes to the small things like 2a 2a combos, l find myself improvising instead of remembering ... makes me sad