Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

1416rs7.jpg

Hello, nobody :(

I made my own personal netplay match-up chart. Useless I know, but it's fun to see I think.

I'm going to update it every week!

DATA INSIDE

Here is the actual chart but more info is in the link:

cs2_netplay_winrate_rachel.jpg

I used to play SCII but I took a break. I'd be willing to learn with someone else though.

Was thinking of getting the game since I barely have stuff to play with my non-FG friends.

Not sure when I'd get it though.

So... yeah I finally decided to get a stick about 4 days ago and Rachel feels weird on it. Although I did beat some people today on it at the monthly tourney in casuals which made me happy. In other news, Rachel's Slayer colours are godlike.

agreed.

l find it funny, as soon as l start loving the slayer colors, every rachel l played for the past two to three weeks has been using the slayer colors. thats not saying much (l only fought about 3 rachels lol). l guess its back to blood red for me.

stick as a whole is extremely uncomfortable, for me anyway, but apparently lts overall better than pad to play with. added benefit of being able to play at arcades

Mostly all of Rachel's colours are awesome, apart from the zombie one, fuck that shit. My favourites before I bought the slayer one were ragna colours and purple.

As for the arcade stick, it feels comfortable with me for some reason, I'm improving much faster than I expected but i'm still crap with it. Give me a few weeks and i'll get back to you :sweatdrop:

cs2_netplay_winrate_rachel2.jpg

Rachel and Valk players are rare for me on PSN :(

Looks like I'm not very good at fighting Bang, Litchi, and Lambda.

What are everyone's weak match-ups?

I'm totally free to Noel, unluckily for me, I just can't get the matchup down. I've never fought a good Carl or Tao so no comment there. I can just about get by with matchups I don't really play like Hakumen, Hazama and Arakune; to name but a few.

Also, fuck Jin, seriously.

rachel, lamda, haz.

and noel if she manages to pull off those miraculous 2d - win combos. ugh.

vs noel l usually create space to get the frog out. once george is out shit really hits the fan (for noel). pumpkin + george is very, very hard for her to deal with (at this point i'm daring her to air approach/lol 2d so l can 6a her ass/try to kill frog so she can get blown up, chucking things at her face from fullscreen or trying to get in safely with george - all while regaining wind. lolnoel). optic barrel is fairly obvious so l just block it/jump over so l dont lose pumpkin. lf she does air super, l punish with winded dash bbl under her, or 5b as she comes down into a hearty bowl of ass whoopin.

otherwise, midrange l try to back away because rachel sucks at poking. unless she's in my face noel dosent give me much problems at all. and 2c is so good vs her too :D

I'm gonna quit BB for a while. I need to get my online fixed before I'll play again. Sick of being forced not to play online when someone uses the computer. I have Team Fortress 2 to pass the time.

I have a lot of problems with Hazama in CS2. Arakune is annoying 'cause I can't just RTSD so I have to remember to zone, but after that click I'm fine. Tsubaki and Taokaka still leaving me going ?_?. No match up experience there...Ragna gives me trouble as well from time to time.

Tao's and Carl's pressure scares me. And Hazama and Arakune are annoying to play against, and out of those two Hazama is the more difficult one to deal with.

For me, Hazama, Litchi, Lambda, Tao, and Tsubaki are difficult to win against.