Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

I broke Xbox.... my Gold expired the 23rd of last month, but I still have Gold :v:
They automatically renew it to you credit card and the charge shows up 2-4 weeks later. This one time though, it automatically renewed but I was never charged. :v:

I think it was more the hours and hours and hours of playing than the music :kitty:

Sure. But playing music from a USB device in addition to the hours of playing :psyduck:

I just think it made it happen faster.

Solution is to put the music on the hard drive of course.

They automatically renew it to you credit card and the charge shows up 2-4 weeks later. This one time though, it automatically renewed but I was never charged. :v:

I don't use a credit card for XBL (or PSN, but the only thing I've ever gotten on PSN is the free LBP and inFAMOUS after PSN hack, and then a HDN mk II theme from the jp store :3)

IIDX (and other music games) are what I played for hours before I got seriously into BlazBlue and stuff. It's how I became friends with Rei-scarred in the beginning lol.

GF & DM are hype too.

dj max... :C!!

i even bought a wired 80 dollar light up keyboard. >_>

and when i hit notes it still lags like half a frame. T_T

MY 100% NOTE HITTIN'S ARE 90'S (́◕◞౪◟◕‵)

Enjoy your Rock Band 3.

I lol'd

I do actually play bemani games and what not, they're just fun 'cause I get to say "I've never played this before" and do well :3

Tager combos are so lol now.

disgarding that he was the only character I play not to get nurfed, I'm like so excited to play him...

but then again I have yet to see ANY CSEX Rachel

Unsanc, I'm darktraining in secret so next time I come to Toronto I'll utterly blow you up at the taiko drum game, real talk.