Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

I have PSO installed, but Dark Souls.... I must finish that game first.

And then when I finish that, there'll probably be BF3, Uncharted 3, and Skyrim to work through. Not to mention other games like Atelier Totori, BBCSEX, GvG:EXVS... and other stuff like Vocaloids, programming, and shit that isn't video games.

Uuuugh.

I stand by my previous description of this show: What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On.

Or perhaps, put another way, it's "Guilty Crown does not know what Guilty Crown is."

Seriously, it's starting to become every genre/trope/setting possible. At least the insert/ED songs are nice... even though the OP leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Episode formula so far for Guilty Crown:

[hey guys let's fill quota]---[nothings happening....]---[some build-up]---[AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE]---[no preview for next episode]

Oh and who totally didn't see that coming after the ED -_-

Regardless, this show is great lol.

my tier list

S+: Guilty Crown

S: Fate Zero

A: Chihayafuru

A-: Mirai nikki, Persona

loli tier: C3, Shakugan no Shana, Penguloli

Yeah, the second I heard his first line in class, I was like "welp, I know what's comin' up next :kitty:"

i feel deja vu. Every fucking anime starts with this? and now it feels like code geass, lol.

I'm leaving for EXP con in a few hours. Wish me luck! :):):) I'm gonna get vincent brooks to sign my copy of catherine! :D:D:D

Ah! I missed my opportunity to meet Troy Baker at a con in Texas lol. Have fun pikdum.

Get him to sign a copy of Tales of Vesperia while you are at it. Oh and if you have a copy of "Striking Range" haha.

haha I'm just gonna give him a stack of games and make him sign all of them. "will you sign my copy of yoshi's cookie?"

theres a daddy long-legs on the ceiling in my room. wondering if l should kill it (apparently they're good to keep in the house).

but this one started a web and its legs are really creepy :( what do

Oh God, I'm terrified of spiders, but Daddy Long Legs are really harmless. Get a container of some sort and take it outside and let it go, then get rid of the web.

*shivers* im trying not to be near the thing. it moves alot and really slowly so you see every motion. every time l even look l get really cold and shivery.

gonna have to work up some nerve to do it. lf l dont, guess l have a new roomate...

I love spiders, they're good in the house. However today I found a centipede crawling around. Couldn't catch the fucker, I will hunt his ass down. Centipede Dundee.

Polka help.

I can barely move and I have work in two hours.

Tari you missed it.

Joe and I did 100 shots of beer over 100 minutes.

*shivers* im trying not to be near the thing. it moves alot and really slowly so you see every motion. every time l even look l get really cold and shivery.

gonna have to work up some nerve to do it. lf l dont, guess l have a new roomate...

DYSON.jpg