Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

You guys i came in third in our first md, north va bbcs2 tournament. lost to makoto both times, and it came down to the very last match point for both loses. Her and noel need fucking fixing its never a struggle for them at all to do either signicficant damage and also extremely easy wall carry afterward. makoto's 2a is still very good and im not use to the increased recovery of aeriel lobelia's. It's so bad now that im not even able to block once i land anymore if i threw it during my first jump, those were several free wall carries i got for makoto wall carried. lost 3-2 pool brackets (did three matches regardless) and it was 3 out of 5, i won 2 matches but lost the final round and of course the makoto won three. -/ almost had a shot at winning. There goes to show u the imbalance of the game unfornately. Ill try harder next time.

Also barrier block totally fucks rachel midscreen...that is all ^.^

Makoto is far more balanced than anything CS1 and CT threw at us, she isn't even all that bad once you learn what to block and not get blown up by risky stuff.

Noel on the other hand...haha I play Tager.

Sorry, I can't. By pad I meant analog stick. :[

You play on pad, Toffie? :x I always thought you played on stick for some reason. Eh, probably just assumed. Ha ha

lol Kampfer 13 is hilarious

At least the white Kampfer get more screen time. Also, random entrails Animal appears. It's a TSUNDERE PENGUIN voiced by Kugimiya Rie.

EDIT: Naruto references. What the...:v::v::v:

Well, done watching stuff for now. Gonna resume streaming Metroid Super ZeroMission. Have to find Kraid.

gli3 livestream link

what do you guys use for frametraps? i'm having a bad (read: horrible) time creating safe, solid ones.

2a 6b is hard to react to for me, and as such l lose big damage from it.

so l tired 2a 6c. lf 6c hits l can react with 5d for a huge combo, and if it is blocked l can summon a pumpkin in midair and start a 3 way mixup - but alas, l lack the reaction time yet again.

so are there others?

:( I wanna pway luffy....