Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

If PNW goes to another NCI mooch a ride and I'll do my best to make sure I can go.

As they drive down the highway I'll just jump on top of the car.

As they drive down the highway I'll just jump on top of the car.

Add a grappling hook to a rope and tie your rope to the bike. Just grappling hook to the back of the car and claim you biked the whole way down.

I can naturally make myself look somewhat anime (without the huge ass eyes though)..

That should be enough.

Also gonna get petted in 3...2...1...

/pets killi. D:

Also, back in middle school, a lot of people used to tell me I looked like I came out of an anime. I think it's because my eyes used to be even more squinty than they are now. xD

/pets killi. D:

Also, back in middle school, a lot of people used to tell me I looked like I came out of an anime. I think it's because my eyes used to be even more squinty than they are now. xD

In this case, everything has to do with the hair.. Having a younger-than-normal face helps too.

helps that the song has an amazing melody in the first place but the instrumentation is pretty engaging, I would not know what genre it is now though

The other ones are funnier, for sure. The second one looks like an adaptation from a Calvin and Hobbes drawing, though.

On an unrelated note, Horizon episode 5 is amazing. Kazuno!

Thanks for the link Tari!

The second one looks like an adaptation from a Calvin and Hobbes drawing

Hmm now that you mention it, it DEFINITELY reminds me of Calvin's way of running