Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

transcript for lv3 j2c vid:

0:00 - 0:18: sj8d delay j.236b delay 3dj.2c (lv3) 214a...

0:31 - 0:41: 6a 5b j.c 2d dj delay j.c land BBL sj8d delay j.236a j.2c (lv3 from fall distance)

0:42 - 0:55: 2c CH 7d BBL sj8d delay airdash j.236a j.2c (lv3 from fall distance) land 214a 3c(1) 236a (frog hits) 3c(1) 214c

1:00 - 1:14: 2c CH 7d BBL sj8d delay airdash j.236a j.2c (lv3 from fall distance) land 214a 3c(1) 236a x2 (frog hits) 3c(1) 214c dash 5b j.c 2d dj delay j.c BBL

1:15 - 1:34: same as above

1:38 - 1:51: same as above, except after (frog hits) its 6a BBL

2:00 - 2:16: 6a 5b j.c 2d dj delay j.2c (lv2) land 236b j.c dj.c j.214c land BBL sj8d airdash j.236a j.2c (lv3 from fall distance) land 214a 3c(2) 236a (frog hits) 3c(1) 214c... (the rest bluebeats) 5b j.b j.c

^ Holy crap, what is that picture supposed to be anyway? Some cat-like thing eating another cat-like thing? Disturbing.

It's QB eating himself. He was saying something about a contract and entropy... I couldn't really understand him because his mouth was full.

Hey guys. I was thinking about dragontamer's wonderful writeup on "block loops" and how effective they can be. Now, most of Rachel's blockstrings are incredibly safe on block and leave room for more options if blocked, but I still think its a great idea to put in the tutorial thread anyway (im going to copy pasta his post here when I get home if people want some clarification on what I'm talking about). So what do you guys think? I figured it may be too... Advanced? To put in a tutorial thread, but regardless I was going to write it up for myself anyway, so the least I could do is just post it here and maybe you all can get some sort of use out of it.

lt was awhile ago so l had trouble finding his post. and idk how to link single posts... just scroll down to #82.

http://www.dustloop.com:80/forums/showthread.php?9118-The-Art-of-Mixup-and-Increasing-Pressure&p=1016082#post1016082

alright so i'll get started. lf you guys want, you can find or share stuff to put in. l was only planning on 1-2 examples of my own per segment for the tutorial's sake, but stuff can always be added in at anytime, so keep that in mind. just post here or pm me and i'll fit it in.

alrighty then~

The problem with that post is it wouldn't apply much to Rachel. Unlike most characters, her high/low game literally is a guess. I can work on something this weekend if you guys like. I was planning on it anyways.

EDIT: Here's what I'll do. I'll go ahead and make a thread and you guys can post whatever info/tips/etc on Rachel mix up. I'll do a write up this weekend and we'll see how stuff goes. :3

Hey guys.

I'm going to pick up and sub rachel for CS2. Under the tutalage of Wuku and Polka. Nice to meet you all.

But I am already the biggest weeabo in the universe.

You have yet to see my room. It trumps yours.

The problem with that post is it wouldn't apply much to Rachel. Unlike most characters, her high/low game literally is a guess. I can work on something this weekend if you guys like. I was planning on it anyways.

EDIT: Here's what I'll do. I'll go ahead and make a thread and you guys can post whatever info/tips/etc on Rachel mix up. I'll do a write up this weekend and we'll see how stuff goes. :3

yeah you're right. alright then.

l kiiiinda already started though :3 so instead of letting it go to waste i'll put it in the new thread. even though it's not completely necessary, i'll work on the other stuff since it's still mixup (hey - you never know what can happen in bb). the more the merrier, for rachel that is.

lt was awhile ago so l had trouble finding his post. and idk how to link single posts... just scroll down to #82.

http://www.dustloop.com:80/forums/showthread.php?9118-The-Art-of-Mixup-and-Increasing-Pressure&p=1016082#post1016082

alright so i'll get started. lf you guys want, you can find or share stuff to put in. l was only planning on 1-2 examples of my own per segment for the tutorial's sake, but stuff can always be added in at anytime, so keep that in mind. just post here or pm me and i'll fit it in.

alrighty then~

Okay. Since I sometimes don't have time to work out stuff, I figure that kind of thing would be better so everyone could put up their stuff anyway. :3