Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

The j.236A Fatal Counter Trick is a gift from God. I love it so much.

Also, thanks for the advice, Jason, really appreciate it! <3

Also, Also, 5k combos, w00t!

The j.236A Fatal Counter Trick is a gift from God. I love it so much.

Also, thanks for the advice, Jason, really appreciate it! <3

Also, Also, 5k combos, w00t!

Yeah it is. I was giggling to myself over the easy 3500-5k combos that I was able to do just screwing around.

Hey guys,

Reading the Rachel Sanctuary's numerous iterations kept me smiling throughout CS1. Now that the nightmare's over, I just wanted to say thanks for the luls. :3

Grrrrr, don't you just hate it when a guy you've played a good many times only posts the videos of the one or two time he wins, rather than you winning most of the set as well. /Rage

In my case there is no choosing matches in which I win or lose since the only material available is me losing. Tager match-up is so hard though. I hate being patient but I have to be if I want to win this match-up.

New 6b is so godlike against Tager, its funny how he spends so long to get in only to get blasted all the way across the screen again :kitty:

Out of interest is there any practical way to follow up 6b CH midscreen for good damage?

Darlos kept A sledging with follow-up. I spammed 6B and then I remember I had 6CD to cover more options.

Speaking of 6B, I trolled a Tager so hard today with it. D:

The new 6B is like Tager playing monopoly only just to draw the jail card every single time lol.

Tempest, watching you do your thing with Rachel is too entertaining. I love watching other people use her. I'm always picking little things up here from all of you. Heartz.

does anyone know if u decide to cancel a match from a palyer in ranked if that player who cancelled automatically gets a lose on there record?

Broke 200 PSR on PSN :)

Congrats bro!

I almost joined you or your brother's(?) room today, but I figured I would lag too hard and so I stopped myself :v: