Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

Netplay is a drag. I can't play when someone uses the family computer and if I try, the game will lag. :( It sucks. On the bright side, I got Civilization V for free this past weekend. :keke:

I'm druggin' right now. I guess I'll have to deal with the BlazBlue where overheads are truly unblockable and every blockstring is airtight except when you do them because people mash ( I actually do have a counter to this).

Also, give me a week and I can post up some data I gathered about myself regarding BlazBlue. It'll be interesting I think. STAY TUNED on NAGO BALL Z.

Is Civ 5 worth comparing to Civ 2?

Nothing compares to Civ 1. Nothing. In no other game can my spearman beat a mechanized infantry.

I'm druggin' right now. I guess I'll have to deal with the BlazBlue where overheads are truly unblockable and every blockstring is airtight except when you do them because people mash ( I actually do have a counter to this).

Don't forget the 3rd strike throws.

Rachel's astral needs to be changed to Nago buffing up and performing Hokuto Zakyuretsu Ken on the opponent while Rachel watches. It also needs to combo off any rndom hit just like in Hokuto no Ken... and play you wa shock but with a Rachely theme to it, maybe adad some violins and/or a piano?

Rachel things that I think are cool!

1) Baden-Baden Lily (pre-sound patch when it was LOUD and PROUD)

2) Sword Iris whiffing

3) when 5CC fully connects

Pretty much the only option to be quite honest right now.

If I ever got myself interested, I'd either play Terran and learn to rush with AHHNOLDS, play Zerg normally, or play Protoss and be emo like their Stalkers.

Got a room on PSN right now. Whoever wants to fight go ahead :X

I don't remember if we lagity lag lag. :l

-also just noticed that was posted 6 hours ago- :C

I love blocking overheads online. Because once you actually do block one the opponent literally does nothing because of how rare the event is -_-