Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

hey guys is there a rachel channel (or channels) on youtube? lm looking to get some ideas rolling.

just that.

a youtube channel that has alot of vids of rachel. you know how many people like to post 10 second clips of a setup/combo they've found, or having a bunch of great rachel matches on their channel. l've been looking for videos/channels like this, to no avail.

(if youre still confused, think jourdal/pktazn's channels.)

You thought you saw the most random shit in fighting games already? Sorry, look again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltx6B_axp_w&t=4m55s

@Rachel Youtube Channel

We could create one and give the password to (trustworthy) Rachel players, so they can add their own setup/combo clips, add Rachel matches they see to the favorites etc.

So you get a Rachel video compendium that isn't feeded by only one person. I think that would be awesome. Some problems might occur though (eg what happens if someone logs into the account while another person uploads something, and what if someone sabotages it etc.) so you'd have to organise it well.

Alternatively one person could manage the account alone and accept videos from others but then he'd be responsible for uploading, actuality etc., which can be pretty tough.

This sounds like it could be a great idea providing that the we keep up with it. Maybe starting this will provide some motivation to get working on that english j2c video/tutorial video. While we're at it we could maybe clean up the Makoto/Litchi boards a little bit. :3

not a bad idea at all. l think if we were to do this, the best way to manage it would be to have two people who are trustworthy (and can record) be in charge. this way, there isnt just one person overloaded (should that even happen), nor is there 20 members with access (because we all know what happens then, loll)

the only thing is, rach isnt much of a gimmicky character... the best stuff is the most basic with her. l have yet to see a stylish, gimmicky rachel though there are gdlk ones (coughsesucough)

Relentless;1066485']You thought you saw the most random shit in fighting games already? Sorry' date=' look again: [url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltx6B_axp_w&t=4m55s

(...)

OK wow...

But the Rachel channel would be great. Checking all the Wuku and Sesu vids is interesting but having a collection of some just-Rachel stuff and those short clips at the same YT channel would be ideal!

Re-posting in this thread because NVG can't contain the gar factor of this picture.

Manly

Thank Magical Symphony for this masterpiece.

So, Once again jourdal uploads vids of me losing to him out of the like... what 20me 5him

after i SPECIFICALLY asked him not to. souuuuu done with people uploading videos of themselves winning.

and yeah he posts 1 where i win. but he happened to win a round. what about all the matches i completely bodied him on? :/

my mind... u_u; oh well. I give up on him xD

also. was my fave(EDIT:FACE >_>) the entire time i was watching.

400cbbc55e982bed67c5ba4c5db0d041.jpg

next time, 25-0 him.

just ask him to take it down. im quite sure he's reasonable.

or take it as an incentive to get (even) better.

next time, 25-0 him.

just ask him to take it down. im quite sure he's reasonable.

or take it as an incentive to get (even) better.

>o>; Dahlia you're so... eveeeelllllll...

but i liek et.

nah.... i'll just let them stay up.

idk just hoped he'd upload at least one where i bodied him :/

or one that wasn't a "close match" i'm a lot better than the videos make me look. :l

idk, i just dun like looking free...er. :l

dropped so many combos cause of online.

my j2c combos turned into j236c -___-;

@Luffy: That happens to me pretty much all the time. It annoys me to no end but you just have to live with it and know that you are better than that and that the video won't change that fact. Seriously, type in Chazmobile12 into youtube and all but one video are of me losing =/. I need to thank Hex for providing that one redeeming video.

Seriously though, body the guy for 10+ matches, play badly in 1. That's the one that gets uploaded. -.-

I mean, I know i'm terrible at this game but they don't need to make me appear even more free. :sweatdrop:

@Luffy: That happens to me pretty much all the time. It annoys me to no end but you just have to live with it and know that you are better than that and that the video won't change that fact. Seriously, type in Chazmobile12 into youtube and all but one video are of me losing =/. I need to thank Hex for providing that one redeeming video.

T^T SIGH.... life. :l

also yes killi. yes.

WIPEOUT TODAY? >_>;

lt is infuriating but put yourself in a recorder's shoes. do you really want the world to know how free you are?

thats like putting "cat licking" on your resume. ppl are going to laugh at you.

shit, i'll post up all the vids of me destroying people and one or two very close losses lol. because l'd like the world to think/know im a good player.

There's a phrase called wait and see, if i only squeaked by two wins,....but it says part 1/4 what did you think was going to happen? There are people who only upload their wins even if there were like 20 losses before said win. I upload omni and shadowred bodying me all the time, if i only wanted to upload wins this time around then it shouldn't be a big deal. The thing is though, i didnt, it was 2 wins, 2 losses if thats not fair idk what you want, but the whole "i specifically asked you not to" is pissing me off as is if i had some obligation to do what you ask, next time wait till all the replays are uploaded before getting antsy okay?

You asked me not to put up only wins i said i wouldn't and you jumped to a very stupid conclusion, yes I'm still mad about this. You have this long essay on your YT channel about how people who put up wins are vain when 90% of my uploads are of me losing.

his reply to me.

Since someone on YT is out flaming me right now I'm gonna come here and defend myself:

-I am terrible at this game everyone knows this.

-People don't like rape fests, so i uploaded 4 replays, all matches went to 3 rounds and it was 2 wins 2 losses.

-Luffy beat me like what...18-3? or maybe 18-2 i'm not ashamed to say that. Maybe i should have threw that in the description again just as last time where i made sure to point out you bodied me 16-6

-I upload myself being bodied ALL THE FUCKING time.

-Apparently this caused someone to make an account to come call me an "underhanded nigga"

-Yeah people upload themselves being bodied aaaaall the time (sarcasm). Aside from zeth who uploads all matches regardless or me being bodied by moy, shadowred or omni regularly most peoples uploads are win

I mean was a few uploads worth all this BS?

First off these matchs are bullshit, Lufenia won a shit load of more matchs but Jourdal's pussy ass didn't upload those, He only uploaded most of his wins he's a fucking fraud, Lufenia is calling you out right now on Dustloop you unherhanded nigga, and 2nd didn't you say you were sick of uploading BBCS vids? I guess that was bullshit too, Your a fucking liar Jourdal and you know it, you talk all this shit like you hot stuff but that garbge joke of a Jin you got an't shit you free as fuck.

As for my PM to you I'm going to apologize for that, i was irritated since you assumed i wasn't going to keep my word after you asked me.

My description from when i first played him was:

I learned to fear rachel that day, Lufenia is probably the best rachel i played...also discovered i didn't know the matchup nor what she can do at aaaaaall, a lot of REALLY close matches but he was fundamentally much better than me. Really good rachel and nice to see someone not drop her for boobs and naruto.

In the end Lufenia won 16-6

Guess trying to drive the issue home that he is BETTER than me flew over everyones heads.

Lufenia, I love you and all but we really need to discuss this crap. Hit me up on PSN or whatever.

OVER WIPEOUT? >___>;;;;;?

also i don't hit people. :CCC!

lol