Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

Yeah, I don't get what's so good about earbuds. They probably get all ear-waxy. I like big muffin style headphones, although some of them hurt my ears after a while.

l have a pair that consumes my ears and head so they look really crazy, but they're lightweight and the sound quality is great. it looks artsy too. and for 40 bucks l was sold

I've been browsing around for new headphones too, but I am a fan of earbuds. The ones I got for $40 have worked well for the past 3 years or so. They're more comfortable imo and block out noise really well. I'm thinking of upgrading to these since I really like the design - linky

This seems pretty popular but I'm interested in what unsanctifier-sama has to say.

$40 will get you better quality ear buds than headphones. The sony standards are alright for $20, I've heard ok things abuot the skullcandy earbuds but do not get the full headsets by them, ever.

I've never raelly dealt wtih anything under $150 in a long time so lemme do some research before a better answer. Also, what are you susing to play music so I can find otu the impedence...

oh shi-

I didn't even notice, I'll have to edit that with something fun later.

Hurray! Now let's have some (pretty recent) Rachel images ;D

(what would be ironic is if images are the cause of CPU usage :X)

2js30g.jpg

2udyo0m.jpg

Phone cards yeah. I tend to not look for them. By recent, I guess I mean most recently uploaded on boorus somewhere lol.