Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

So we're skipping the PerfectGearJustice Saga and moving on to the Lumin Buu Saga?

This is Nago Ball Z!

The 2 sagas are happening simultaneously.

I feel like a stronger Rachel now. Going double-digit wins and single-digit losses on big player rooms. I still need to fight good Makoto's and Valk's to feel more confident though. Maybe some of the other match-ups too. Local gatherings are where it's going to be for me now though. Hopefully some guys that my bro recruited from the con show up this weekend.

Perhaps you could entice them with promises of food lol. Taking place at a local Subway is enough for those guys I hope.

This is Nago Ball Z!

The 2 sagas are happening simultaneously.

Time Parad- no wait, I like where this is going.

Lol. Yeah. We have spaghetti nights when we can since spaghetti is cheap to make for a lot of people.

If you don't mind some random loser totally freeloading off someone in the scene, I will move up there just for spaghetti night.

And maybe BlazBlue

Interesting stuff Soniti. Some cool BBL cross-under stuff on some nico stream :O
what? :0

3C > BBL > pumpkin > dash-in crossunder > 5CC

3C > BBL > frog > dash-in crossunder> 3C

He was mainly practicing it as a means of getting the opponent back into the corner. It's not an Emergency Tech crossunder, just a positional thing.

The JP netplayer was also doing stuff like 5B > j.A > jc > 2D > lv2 j.2C as a blockstring. You could do jc9 for lv2 j.2C cross-up even.

If you don't mind some random loser totally freeloading off someone in the scene, I will move up there just for spaghetti night.

And maybe BlazBlue

More the merrier. :3

lol food D8 I just got finished stuffing my face.

Yes I am an Africa. I will not let that stop me from moving to PNW to experience spaghetti night

3C > BBL > pumpkin > dash-in crossunder > 5CC

3C > BBL > frog > dash-in crossunder> 3C

He was mainly practicing it as a means of getting the opponent back into the corner. It's not an Emergency Tech crossunder, just a positional thing.

The JP netplayer was also doing stuff like 5B > j.A > jc > 2D > lv2 j.2C as a blockstring. You could do jc9 for lv2 j.2C cross-up even.

Neat, would like to have seen it too.

Soniti had a nico community link and he said he'd record some of it. Until that gets uploaded then I don't know of any way of seeing it again. It was a livestream.

I could easily record the stuff I saw though on my own equipment.

Hmm. What might this be? A list of changes?

2yyz02r.jpg

JBBS post has

・2C 補正がきつく

・6B CH時壁バン

・J2C ヒット時のみキャンセル可能に

らしい

Need translation orz