Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

damn we need optimal combos. l can get big damage off big hits like 5b and FC5c, but when it comes to the small things like 2a 2a combos, l find myself improvising instead of remembering ... makes me sad

Just hitconfirm and combo into 5b and do something normal from there.

damn we need optimal combos. l can get big damage off big hits like 5b and FC5c, but when it comes to the small things like 2a 2a combos, l find myself improvising instead of remembering ... makes me sad

uhmmm what?

just continue the gattling into 5b then do whatever the hell you want...just go for 3c frog/pumpkin if you feel like the damage will be too nerfed...

edit - should've read the last page...

My online matches are completely fine. There is little lag...... as long as someone isn't using the family computer. Then things start to screw up. :psyduck:

Gets boring pretty fast though. Maybe if she always had 100 Heat or something then I'd be scared lol :v:

Only thing that keeps me alert is random OBs designed to discourage summoning.

Has anyone notice an increase recovery on lobelias while airborn? Cant wind up and stay a float as long and cant air sword iris before landing like before. Espically notice a change in air c lobelia. Also was jins j.b improved?

I've definitely noticed a longer recovery, and yes Jin's j.b is back to it's usual CT bullshit, much like Jin himself. Screw that character.

thanks chaz, playing scam 4 life platinums I will say this is a ruff matchup. Winnable but definitley ruff :(

Jin's j.b is back to it's usual CT bullshit, much like Jin himself. Screw that character.

Naww he's way more boring, not enough ice in his combos imo.

>Finally get a fightpad after years of using the analog stick on controller. Hyped for it.

>Pick Rachel on training.

>Go to do j.2C combos.

>FUUUUUUUUU-

:(

I've definitely noticed a longer recovery, and yes Jin's j.b is back to it's usual CT bullshit, much like Jin himself. Screw that character.

LMAO I said something similar to that quite a few days ago. Seriously why is almost everything he does so safe?

l like fighting jin, really tests my patience and alertness. he is a challenge.

>Finally get a fightpad after years of using the analog stick on controller. Hyped for it.

>Pick Rachel on training.

>Go to do j.2C combos.

>FUUUUUUUUU-

:(

That's what you get for not buying an arcade stick. :D

You could do j.2C combos??

:psyduck:

That's what you get for not buying an arcade stick. :D

You could do j.2C combos??

:psyduck:

Yep, sure can, every match we've had has been with me on an analog stick. Hey I even learned FRKZ combos on it, take that mister pro arcade stick user. BUT NOW I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!