Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

WEIRD AL :3

So I picked Tager for one match against another Rachel...

they autopiloted 5B > 5CDC against Tager so obviously I churned like I had a medical problem and...

15mbghg.jpg

Should have played Ragna

and won with inferno divider

Gli you trollin wrong

Gli I'm losing faith in you

Gli you tearin us apart

td ^

and i went through the whole button thing. :/ stopped at the penguin for the second time

>attempts to watch, despite knowing zero Japanese

>@7:00 "Kaus Kodo."

Silly Engrish.

td ^

and i went through the whole button thing. :/ stopped at the penguin for the second time

Looking Gorgeous Rachel.

I hop in to learn some Racheling and this is the first thing I see, this will be great

Welcome. Hopefully you will stick around and Understand Better™

If you haven't already please populate the Loli Netplay Thread (it's pretty lonely ;D)

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11920-Loli-Netplay-Central-Contact-Info-For-PSN-XBL-Goes-Here

unless you don't netplay of course (but...you don't want to miss Rachel Boot Camp™)

Yes there are trademarks!

I need some netplay bootcamp, started online like half way through August and my suckiness sucks too sucky to suck (even for Tager player standards) and I don't want Rachel to be dragged down too, I like her too much for that.

I think I'll hold back on populating the loli netplay thread for now, I don't want to make anyone mad with my terribad Rachel. Messing with her for a whole two daaaays

Lol. If only you could somehow share combos with others in fighting games via saved replay. You know, take the replay and make it a challenge mode combo.

Lol. If only you could somehow share combos with others in fighting games via saved replay. You know, take the replay and make it a challenge mode combo.

...This sounds like an amazing idea.

Then people would be posting super troll combo challenges all the time. That'd be somewhat entertaining.

6a>6c8d>continue until out of wind.

You mean the beginner mode combo? Because, unless they changed it since CS1, that's what happened when you mashed B or something. :vbang: