Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuuhaku

[CS2] The Rachel Sanctuary (Free for all, some posts NSFW) 6.0!

Oh trust me I do that too, it's fun to watch, though sad once you see Jin destroy it with his DD. ;_; All my pretty bats die. I do, but I meant combo wise, I cant seem to do any of the 2D air combos...let alone the fatal tricks with J.2C... :(

Edit: That's OK! You can still help me improve anyone for that matter. :)

Just tell me if you wanna play!

l am spammed?

so l am no longer useless? :D

l do it too, as soon as l get meter. l drop combos to do td. feels good.

edit: ill play you later. just tell me on psn when you're ready.

Okie doke, which account of yours should I add?D:

People probably already tell you you're an amazing Rachel, but goddamn. ;_; I suck so much. lol

(to Tempest)

RE: Name changes, I believe they stopped doing that a while ago. I remember one of the super mods signatures saying that they don't do name changes anymore.

Yeah TD, tofurr, Gil, alex, whoever else I think play Rachel better than me. I like to take a lot of risks and it's probably why I'm not as consistent when I play different people. For example, I go for dash-in + wind grab when I'm low on health.

I haven't played CS2 on PSN yet. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I even have a pad that looks like a 360 pad, so that'll hopefully make things easier for me.

I can't instant-airdash on a pad properly yet, my Bang midscreen combos are suffering, i'm finding it really hard to transition from analog stick to pad. HELP ME TOFURR!

ggs ak. youre not bad, but a few things ive seen you do is:

wakeup press buttons - big no no as rachel. she dosent have the necessary tools for opponents to fear her wakeup, so if youre pressing buttons any meaty attack will flat out stuff every single thing she has, including 2c. the only decent options she has besides roll is wakeup d which can be baited.

respect - respect is a must sometimes. lf youre not completely sure your next attack will hit, its best to wait or you will often get ch'd.

l think you just need to get more familiar with her and everything will fall into place. l dont think you fail at all.

Relentless;1038181']@TD I don't think 6c's p2 kicks in after the first hit if it's the combo starter. I'm pretty sure I've seen a standard corner combo w/o heat starting from 6c do ~4k.

really :o

l want to find broken things with this :D

ggs ak. youre not bad, but a few things ive seen you do is:

wakeup press buttons - big no no as rachel. she dosent have the necessary tools for opponents to fear her wakeup, so if youre pressing buttons any meaty attack will flat out stuff every single thing she has, including 2c. the only decent options she has besides roll is wakeup d which can be baited.

respect - respect is a must sometimes. lf youre not completely sure your next attack will hit, its best to wait or you will often get ch'd.

l think you just need to get more familiar with her and everything will fall into place. l dont think you fail at all.

You could neutral tech 4D/5D. It gets you out of the corner too if your opponent is crouching. :V

thats what l meant by wakeup d. yeah it's good and all but it only really works once on good players. maybe twice. l wouldn't really spam it unless i'm midscreen.

ggs koopa. sorry about that. but l can't play one char for too long without wanting to use someone else lol.

Done streaming for now. I don't really check the chat lol. So far it's an alright ROM hack. It's basically a new game which is good. I got lost as it was apparent when I took an hour just to figure out I had to use a missile somewhere to open a gate.

I spent most of the afternoon practicing Noel. She is pretty damn good now. Fairly easy 4k+ off drive attacks midscreen. 4-5k off anything except A attacks in the corner. Doesn't even have to use meter. Other nice features include the return of 5 frame 5a, 2a that's +1 on block, 6a that hits crouching, and 2c > 5c > 6b gatlings.

Then I tried Tsubaki. Tried to do those combos with multiple DPs into dive whiff and they are hard as hell. Even the regular DP -> dive whiff BnB has really awkward timing that I can't get more than 70% of the time. I still like playing her though. Definitely way better than before.

As for Rachel I practiced the 1 wind lv3 j.2c. The window for landing that thing is fairly small. If you have the 2 winds to spare, you might as well use them because you regen so much after lv3 j.2c anyway. I'll leave it up to the execution gods when I only have 1 wind to spare.

I'm interested in trying Valk. I never even bothered to get the DLC when it first came out so I can't practice him.