Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiagoX

[CS2] Makoto vs. Hazama

On neutral probably, as squirrel you need a lot of patience on this match , ib-ing chain is a must so u can 6a his advance, his 2a is +1, don't mash 2a try to play smart, his frametrap is extremely dangerous if he mix up with command throw you're done, if midscreen u can just back dash (beaten clean with command overhead for knock down) or u can yomi DP / PF to beat command throw ... for command overhead, this is also +1, u can dp on reaction (haven't been able to parry/pf, but if dp pass, this should do either). his 2b/3c low profile your dp.

On pressure, as long as he didn't have 50%, u can just do almost anything and reset him. he only have pseudo reversal dp ... and don't ever use 6c out of combos on this match.

Hazama is up their with ragna, and lamba, as my no.1 most difficult opponents to face, playing a good balance of def, and atk is your best option, as going full offense in neutral will get you destroyed no matter how good you are. Approaching from the ground will give you more luck as good Haz, will DP you on reaction, ALMOST EVERYTIME you try, and A,dash. Good luck punishing from their.

Even while grounded if he misses, vs makoto he's still pretty safe unless he uses it point blank, and even then your have to be quick, and adding to that you wont get much damage, or bait it with shooting star, which I recommend if their spamming it for mind games.

Your main goal though is to knock him down, and or get him in guard stun by any means necessary, to start your pressure, and STAYING THEIR, Im knowledgeable enough on makoto options that I can open even skilled players up on block though regularly, Im not to good when it comes to def.......anyways this is where she turns the tied, so long as the haz doesn't have 50 heat he's free on wake up everytime......though I actually fought some haz with VERY quick fingers who could dp at light speed and hit me sometimes on wake up thats only if I was too slow, for whatever reason.