Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zidane

[CS2] Hazama Combo Thread

Most Hazama players don't. Our new mod plays Bang. Isn't life grand.

Why you mad doo?

I legit don't. I haven't played games in 2 weeks now since school started.

Yeah, I respect that. Being in college at a decent university makes it difficult. I'm only an undergrad in my senior year too. I tend to exercise a lot on top of that, which is where most of my time goes.

I just work nights and have a girlfriend. =(

Now that she's back in school I'll have more time for buttons. If only I had friends so I could stop playing online all day. Lol

Lol, I have a girlfriend and friends, haha. But they all suck at BB, and she doesn't play games... So I'm stuck with online too. Now I'm so hyped about Vergil in UMVC3, that I don't care much about our fedora friend anymore. Maybe when the next patch hits, I'll be more active.

I feel like I'm the only person who even plays BB anymore :(

Maybe it's because I have none of the issues that you guys have (other than being at a university). I never work out, and I hardly have any friends except for ones in my hometown and the guys down at the arcade.

I feel like I'm the only person who even plays BB anymore :(

Maybe it's because I have none of the issues that you guys have (other than being at a university). I never work out, and I hardly have any friends except for ones in my hometown and the guys down at the arcade.

Stop making me feel sorry for you, goddammit :(

Lol. It's okay, I'm sure he can make some friends. I'm a psyc major, so I can help you with your problems :/ I'm half joking, but I'm sure you'll be alright.

I'll make some friends eventually, I just have no reason to right now. Again, depressed because not a lot of people play BB, not because of not having a lot of friends.

I'm wondering if there's a page or some more info here on the more character specific stuff outside of the first post (seeing as how it gets more depth than that).

Examples: like doing combos after back throw against Makoto.

More specific stuff on 5C -> 6C combos on Arakun.

Doing the re-launch at a distance where the jump chain will count as a clean hit when OTG on Tager.

etc etc.

I'm wondering if there's a page or some more info here on the more character specific stuff outside of the first post (seeing as how it gets more depth than that).

Examples: like doing combos after back throw against Makoto.

More specific stuff on 5C -> 6C combos on Arakun.

Doing the re-launch at a distance where the jump chain will count as a clean hit when OTG on Tager.

etc etc.

I think everyone just watches the 3 part Haz tutorial vid and didn't write anything on those.

I'm kinda curious how you guys can pull off these 8k combos your talking about. I seem to be unable to get my combo past 6.5k, Mizuki ender included. Even if I start my combo with a blue aura 214D-C, I can't get it up to 7 or 8k. If somebody could link me to video with such a combo, that would be appreciated.

I'm kinda curious how you guys can pull off these 8k combos your talking about. I seem to be unable to get my combo past 6.5k, Mizuki ender included. Even if I start my combo with a blue aura 214D-C, I can't get it up to 7 or 8k. If somebody could link me to video with such a combo, that would be appreciated.

It's on the first page.

Allow me to rephrase that... any practical 7 or 8k combos?

They ARE practical. lol

Actually, the 9k on Ragna is more practical than the 8k on Tager...

They ARE practical. lol

Actually, the 9k on Ragna is more practical than the 8k on Tager...

Ah. Still, the rep 6C combos are a little frustrating since I've only had success with 6C reps with Rachel.

Ah. Still, the rep 6C combos are a little frustrating since I've only had success with 6C reps with Rachel.

Don't mash out the 6Cs. Wait for one to finish then press 6C again.

So i was screwing around with 214D~B fatal counter combos and found these:

214D~B(FC)>5D~A>66D~A>6D~A>9j.D~A>623D>9j.6D~D>5C>2C>hj.5CCCCC>j.214B (~4K, 0% meter)

214D~B(FC)>66D~A>4D~A>j.7D~A>623D>9j.6D~D>66C>665C(2)>2C>6D~A>4D~A>623D>663C>632146C (~5K, 50% Meter)

And in corner:

214D~B(FC)>(optional gold bursts)>66C>236236B>66214D~C(2)>66C>6C(x2>66C IF gold burst used)>665C>6C>665C(2)>2C>4D~A>6D~A>623D>665C>6C>3C>632146C>(optional RC>6D~D>j.5BC>6C>3C if bursts used for chance to increase damage) (7K, 100% Meter; ~8.5K, 100%/150% Meter with gold bursts and extra 6Cs. +48 Meter without gold bursts, +0(RC Ender) +50(DD ender) With bursts)

Its probably all been done before and i probably just wasted 5 minutes typing all that out xD.

And in corner:

214D~B(FC)>(optional gold bursts)>66C>236236B>66214D~C(2)>66C>6C(x2>66C IF gold burst used)>665C>6C>665C(2)>2C>4D~A>6D~A>623D>665C>6C>3C>632146C>(optional RC>6D~D>j.5BC>6C>3C if bursts used for chance to increase damage) (7K, 100% Meter; ~8.5K, 100%/150% Meter with gold bursts and extra 6Cs. +48 Meter without gold bursts, +0(RC Ender) +50(DD ender) With bursts)

Its probably all been done before and i probably just wasted 5 minutes typing all that out xD.

With 50% meter and no gold bursts, you can get more damage off a FC flash kick in the corner than the one you posted combined with 2 gold bursts. You can do five 6C reps after a flash kick > Houtenjin.

I recommend the second one if you're going for the midscreen one because the second 6D kills the damage because of the repeat proration. I love seeing creative gold burst combos so do your best and find more interesting combos!

With 50% meter and no gold bursts, you can get more damage off a FC flash kick in the corner than the one you posted combined with 2 gold bursts. You can do five 6C reps after a flash kick > Houtenjin.

6C has zero proration right? Cant you do that same combo but with a 6C before houtenjin for even more damage?

6C has zero proration right? Cant you do that same combo but with a 6C before houtenjin for even more damage?

6C has zero repeat proration. On Rachel, with any starter, you can get six 6C reps but on the rest of the cast, it can only happen after a FC flash kick > Houtenjin.

Ah I see.

Now I'm just looking for flashy weak combos for ending a match.

One of my favorites is 214D~B(CH OR FC)>5D~A>623D>RC>5D~A>623D>RC>5D~A>6D~A>623D