Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pochp

MAT VIII part of Evo Tournament Season - June 4th & 5th - Montreal, Canada: Results

Time for my shoutouts.,

Shout outs to Montreal, for leveling up and kicking our ass. This rivalry starts now.

Shoutouts to MeoDP for that super combo and making realize I should recognize my own chains better.

Shoutouts to Blade for being hype and random. I didn't hear what you said about Hori or something, ask again yo.

Shoutouts to AirMaster for casuals

Shoutouts to Sapphire for being a beast driver and putting it up for us. You deserve shots from me.

Shoutouts to Kousaka for organizing and getting us all into it. You also deserve shots, EVO!!!

Shoutouts to Pochp for organzing and introducing the community to us at dinner.

Shoutouts to Brice for introductions.

Shoutouts to Leo for astral and beastly performance. Why you so good sir?

Shoutouts to linear for GAWDLIKE commentary at Mahvel.

Shoutouts to K2 for proving me wrong about your 2C super j.236A whiff into j.2C being strong and worth working hard for.

Shoutouts to Tim at GG.

Shoutouts to 7v7 being entertaining to watch.

Shoutouts to Level5 for taking off half our team in 7v7

Shoutouts to ourselves for being to good at Capcom games.

Shoutouts to myself for logging back in to post this. Now I shall return to dormancy lol.

My apologizes if I forgot to mention any names of people I met over this weekend. If so, shoutouts to you homies as well, despite how quiet I am lol.

To all of those interested in T12, I asked one organizer (NeoRussell) about it and he stated it should be happen around September, probably Labour Day weekend. He is currently looking for a venue to host the T12 tournament, I thinks he's looking for a hotel. Hope to see you guys there.

No, can't trust niggas. Next time, nini is doing the brackets.

Banning a character, even if we had many legit reasons, was not a good experience. Thank you Sony.

Going PS3 only for the tourney because we thought nini was the only xbox pad player would have been okay if we had converters to allow it.

I think we have a better idea of how much time running stuff goes when we're being efficient. Next time we'll be able to have a schedule, so that people won't go for supper/leave before a tournament starts.

Talking about next time, the next major in montreal is the Massacre in October. Get hype!

Level5Chan can testify that I did not rig anything. He was right next to me when I hit the "Generate Brackets" button.

Just saying, level5 got a bye too.

No, can't trust niggas. Next time, nini is doing the brackets.

PARADOX SPOTTED.

Shoutouts to linear for GAWDLIKE commentary at Mahvel.

This. Commentary was so godlike the guy who won got salty. :lol: Stay godlike Linear.

Pochp : Oh really? I didn't actually see it live. Level5 just showed us the video on sunday morning haha.

And yeah brackets were rigged. I won't believe the "generate brackets" button isn't rigged until I see the source code. ;)