Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j1n[kr]

The Midnight Carnival - a Guilty Gear Podcast : Tuesdays at 12 Midnight EST

Downloading episode 2 right now! Loved the Duke Nukem quotes X-D

Dunno if it's possible, but I'd love to hear from some Ky or Testament players kinda in the same way AKA came in and talked about Millia. Keep it up fellas! :)

Likewise with Polyfreeze, thanks for taking my question you all. I also appreciate the MP3 uploads; I'll be archiving these! :yaaay:

Keep up the good work gentlemen. I can't wait to see next week's episode!

feel free to post questions you have here, feedback, or things you'd like to see discussed on the podcast! We're always ears open to ideas, topics, questions to guests etc.

Next Week's Guest is Veteru

I haven't listened yet, so sorry for lack of content suggestions, but did you guys think about getting on iTunes? It would just be a lot more convenient to download/listen, I'd recommend it if you guys plan on sticking with this for a long term.

Tonight we have the player Veteru on from the pacific north west, he'll be on to talk about Sol, BB/GG, and other stuff he likes like DFO and Melty Blood. Also no one won the Galaxy Fight PSN Code last week, so I'll be giving it away again!

Thanks for taking two of my questions guys. Sorry if either of them sounded strange. In my defense, I was doped up on Dimetapp trying to fight a cold. Regardless, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to next week's episode. :yaaay:

Woah, when I first saw this thread from the forum index, I thought it was going to be another one of j1n's classic threads, especially since I haven't seen him post in a long time. I never would've guessed it was going to be a thread for a GG podcast.

I haven't listened to any yet, but I'm going to jump on that right now.

Kasou!

GGs back in Shadowloo Showdown.

GG will never die!

DUdez!!! do you have the vids? you have to upload us getting trashed :P

Great job on episode 3 guys, it was definitely the best one yet! Veteru was a great guest, I liked that he was willing to talk a little more. He really dropped a lot of great info, I'd love to see him come back sometime.

J1n, your trolling was hilarious, though I think your mic is too loud. You're a lot louder than the other guys and if you talk loud enough or get too close, it distorts (I'm a producer I notice these things haha). Otherwise, keep it up, this is a great podcast!

Shoot sorry guess we gotta cancel tonight. People are still out, AMERICA FIREWORKS WOO

we'll be back next week!

j1n, thanks as always for putting up these .mp3 recordings. I've been really busy these past weeks so these recordings are the only way I can really listen to the show at all. The episode where you brought on Koogler (spelling?) was an extremely good episode and 722's Talk about players in Japan was really informative too. Can't wait until next week!

This message was sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk so please forgive any spelling errors.