Sign in to follow this  
Lord Knight

LK's GAMEPLAY RELATED QUESTIONS ONLY CS2 thread

It's not a secret that he outplayed me, and I give him more credit than "I was doing so good" when I used poison nail dash and bodied his anti air 5 times in a row in pre-tournament casuals, among other things.

Seriously, why are you even allowed to post here, your shit is so stupid I can't even believe it.

Why am I allowed to post here? I dunno.

It could be because I don't feel myself with hands across the nation about how good I am because I place X in majors and take rounds off japanese players

It could be because I understand the difference between losing because of lack of matchup experience and losing because of gimmicks, tricks, shenanigans and tomfoolery. (Not to say you're not skilled enough to beat him without those, but you're honestly lying to yourself on an epic scale if you believe he didn't know the matchup)

It could be because most of what I say happens to be correct? Team Stickbug: Sponsored by Being Rightâ„¢

Why am I allowed to post here? I dunno.

It could be because I don't feel myself with hands across the nation about how good I am because I place X in majors and take rounds off japanese players

It could be because I understand the difference between losing because of lack of matchup experience and losing because of gimmicks, tricks, shenanigans and tomfoolery. (Not to say you're not skilled enough to beat him without those, but you're honestly lying to yourself on an epic scale if you believe he didn't know the matchup)

It could be because most of what I say happens to be correct? Team Stickbug: Sponsored by Being Rightâ„¢

He didn't know the matchup, hard to say this in a way that's understandable to you.

Even without knowing the matchup, he was going even with me, and as he began to understand the new frames that changed he blew me up really bad, and it had nothing to do with gimmicks.

He said that he has barely used Bang, so it completely makes sense to me that he didn't have the new intricacies down, but was able to figure it out quickly.

The only way I would be lieing to myself or "feeling myself with hands across the nation" would be saying he DID know the matchup and that I was still capable of nearly beating him with a terrible character, but IM not that stupid.

Stay free, TSB Dacidbro out

>implying top jp bb player doesn't know the bang match up when they've had the game over six months longer than us

>mfw

22506410150188837119145.jpg

Edited by Spirit Juice

what is more likely

that you're trying extremely hard to make up something to make the player who fucking rocked you look bad (which you seem to do every single time you fight a japanese player and you lose horribly)

or

he actually knows the matchup and you only won a single round due to your gimmicks which are apparently enough to beat americans, but not japanese

It's not like I'm talking crazy or something. How many people legitimately knew the Tsubaki matchup in CS1?

Cake you're fucking stupid.

and yet somehow despite never attending a serious tournament and winning i get more respect on this site than you

hmm

maybe you should take a long hard look at what you say on this site bro :<

It's funny cause i'm not even trying to troll and my overall message is not about whatever the fuck cake said

It's stupid on another level to imply he lacks matchup knowledge based on the fact that you took rounds with bang tricks. Like, Do you not GET that? Maybe you took rounds based off pure skill and you outplayed him, I don't know. But to say any time he lost was because he lacked experience playing against Bang is fucking.... something. It's definitely something. You're something Dacid.

PS: CS2 Bang is nowhere near as bad as CS1 Tsubaki. Infact, CS2 Bang isn't even bad. He just lives in a game where everyone is better than him. CS1 Tsubaki is plain bad. CS2 Bang actually gets play in Japan so you can't even argue you're playing some low tier god and Satoshi didn't know what he was getting into

Yeah so the internet gives me shit when everyone in person is all smiles and handshakes. I'm having a really hard time giving a damn what some internet kid thinks about me.

Isn't it past your bedtime anyway

@Zidane All I'm trying to say is you're wrong, and all you're trying to say is I'm wrong. Your argument is based on what you think (Without ever playing him or having any way to confirm), and mine is based on what I have personally experienced. My argument is much less fallible.

And you're right, Bang is better and gets more play. Kind of a moot point, but I know it was hard for me to take some of the matchups that Bang completely raped seriously.

Edited by Dacidbro

It's not like I'm talking crazy or something. How many people legitimately knew the Tsubaki matchup in CS1?

Cake you're fucking stupid.

I knew the Tsubaki match up. SMD!!

Edit: lol dacid learn to tell time its 4:30pm. <_<

Satoshi probably just didn't expect Dacid to play how he did, then adapted. That doesn't mean he wasn't familiar with the matchup.

I mean, if I fight a Ragna, I might not expect them to do wakeup ID or something 5 times in a row, but that doesn't mean I don't know the matchup.

Satoshi probably just didn't expect Dacid to play how he did, then adapted. That doesn't mean he wasn't familiar with the matchup.

I mean, if I fight a Ragna, I might not expect them to do wakeup ID or something 5 times in a row, but that doesn't mean I don't know the matchup.

There are character matchups and then there are player matchups, both are completely different and equally important in the long run.

Anyway, I have to go. Great argument, I feel like we all made a lot of progress.

Mac, I specifically said that was exactly what it wasn't. I appreciated you're all giving me credit, but the things that were working early were just being unfamiliar with them completely.

Seriously. I was there. I was the one playing.

Yeah so the internet gives me shit when everyone in person is all smiles and handshakes.

people with schizophrenia have people being nice to them irl but talk shit about them behind their back

you have people being nice to you irl but talking shit about you behind your back

dacid what i'm trying to say is the shit you say is so stupid that people treat it as a mental illness.

He doesn't quite live in MI AXIS...

it's 1:42PM my time and dacid's time

...yeah it isn't that great of an insult when we live in the same timezone and it's the middle of the day

people with schizophrenia have people being nice to them irl but talk shit about them behind their back

you have people being nice to you irl but talking shit about you behind your back

dacid what i'm trying to say is the shit you say is so stupid that people treat it as a mental illness.

252540_160302537368319_100001657206991_342269_1271752_n.jpg

I think Dacid doesn't want to admit that he took rounds because of gimmicky play/got lucky, and would rather pin that down on Satoshi's obvious lack of Bang match-up experience.

Quite understandable.

This thread is jokes

There are character matchups and then there are player matchups, both are completely different and equally important in the long run.

I wouldn't expect player matchups to factor much on the grand scheme of things though, kinda what they are arguing about right now.

He doesn't quite live in MI AXIS...

He might as well.

Dacid would be perfect in MI.

Too bad we don't want him, we too gdlk for WC.

@ Nini: No its just dacid being dacid in the wrong thread.