Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sanoshi

REVELATIONS 2011 Results and Shoutouts!

Decided it was about time to start a thread! I think people are about home now and recovering from the long weekend. Don't want people to start forgetting what they had to say to others before all the summer events and life start up again.

Yay for copy and paste!

Sooooo! the Results:

Full Brackets:

BBCS2 Singles: http://imgur.com/wpKhf

BBCS2 Teams: http://imgur.com/Kw0de

BBCS1: http://imgur.com/JkqMf

GG: http://imgur.com/PzvrI

Blazblue Singles

1: Satoshi (MA)

2: OmniScythe (MA)

3: TSB | Zong_one (CA)

4: Dsmoove12 (NO)

5: 2GB Combo (NO)

5: CopperDabbit (AR)

7: Xie (PL)

7: Dacidbro (BA)

9: Huey253

9: Kasou

9: TheBiter

9: Lord Knight

13: Stay Fwee

13: Jason Danell

13: DRS NASHFAN

13: Coopa

17: Jeff Bae

17: COMBOFIEND

17: Odd03

17: Severin

17: BionicArm

17: Erik Peters

17: Kennyon

17: Nano

25: Chris Yenko

25: Ricky P

25: gravity penquin

25: Donavan

25: Prinny

25: Guymam

25: Bond

25: F9

33: No Homosapien

33: Rawr'

33: OrionXElite

33: Satuzeigh

33: Wild Wallie

33: Rin Harasaki

33: Delusion

33: tubazo1989

33: WSUNLIMITED

33: Ken I

33: fubarduck

33: Omegashrimp

33: AndyChiu

33: TheBaron

33: AsianBlade

BBCS2 Teams:

1: Team Satoshi Ni Makasero (Satoshi, Xie, TheBiter) (ma, pl, va)

2: Team Funky Guy Amerikanjin@ Nagoya-shi (LordKnight, Huey, Zong) (li, ba, ca)

3: Team I Hate LordKnight (JasonD, OmniScythe, IkeTakeda) (ra, ma, rg)

4: Team CDCD (CopperDabbit, Coopa, Dacidbro)

5: Team Believe In Pad (Donavan, DSmoove12, Odd03)

5: Team 3 Hours O' Sleep (Zeromus, AsianBlade, Tubazo)

7: Team Asian Action Heroes (Kennyon, Mikey, Zaido)

7: Team Three White Guys (Rin Harasaki, 2GB Combo, OrionXElite)

9: Team Lonely Hearts (Soniti, AcidAce, WSJUnlimited)

9: Team Toylet (Kasou@Toylet, RK@Toylet, Hellmonkey@Toylet)

9: Team I'M DYING (Hsieng Chang, Brett Young, Toki)

BBCS1:

1: Satoshi

2: CopperDabbit

3: OrionXElite

4: Huey253

5: Xie

5: Severin

7: tubazo1989

7: Zeromus

9: DSmoove12

Guilty Gear:

1: Satoshi (SL,PO)

2: Latiff (ED)

3: Psyblade (MI)

4: Tony Hawk

5: JasonD

5: MikeZ

7: ShinAT

7: Sol BumGuy

9: Mikey

9: Xie

9: JO

9: superfx

13: tenkai

13: Ky Sama

13: Sanoshi

13: TGS

17: kennyon

17: Soniti

17: Zaido

17: Coopa

17: Kyoku

17: Tushar

17: Ken I

25: Severin

I'll post my detailed shoutouts in another post. :] But in general it was good to see a lot of people from SoCal show up and meeting LK, Huey, CopperDabbit, Tushar, SolBumguy, KySama, Rin, etc! :]

Shout outs to everyone.

Shout outs to Satoshi drinking with me and being godlike.

Shout outs to people I never see.

Shout outs to seeing all of you at evo.

Shout outs to me learning my character, as well as another character by evo.

SHOUT OUTS TO MORI DRAWING A CHIBI NOEL ON LK's STICK RIGHT AFTER HE WAS ELIMINATED BY A NOEL PLAYER. STAY GDLK MORI.

SHOUT OUTS TO MORI DRAWING A CHIBI NOEL ON LK's STICK RIGHT AFTER HE WAS ELIMINATED BY A NOEL PLAYER. STAY GDLK MORI.

What a jerk.

i think we were laughing about that all day while LK was being sad.

shoutouts to LK and I getting 2nd in teams and not making it in top 8, stay gdlike Noel

shoutouts to 2GB Combo being the best player in norcal (:P)

shoutouts to omni being gdlike in IRL, he beat me up (pshhh he plays makoto)

shoutouts to Zong One for being gdlike and not playing the game

shoutouts to DSMOOVE! very impressed. i'm happy you learned from me beating you up in Casuals :P

shoutouts to Satoshi being cool as hell, really fun to be around. i guess he is good at bb too hahaha

shoutouts to everybody who got blown up by Dacidbro 6D mash. (stay gdlike dacid)

shoutouts to DSMOOVE for trying to antiair arakune's jB atleast 5 times in a row :P

shoutouts to Stream monsters for watching, thanks guys

shoutouts to Coopa scaring the shit out of me with tager, too bad we didn't play more

Yo daaaaaaamn

Shoutouts to everyone I played: tenkai, brett, purrin, mikey, chris, james, soniti, mike z, latif, that faust player and the 2 sisters from Arizona whom I didn't catch the names of, and anyone else I forgot. It was great seeing everyone again for a GG tourney. Drunken Jo too good

Also it was good seeing all of the BB people again, even if I don't play the game. LK it was funny seeing your eyes light up when we brought you In N Out. Jedah needs more swag

god damn

Shoutouts to not knowing the characters I play or mirror matches, and shouts to Xie for thinking I was Viscant - it's O-K, all white people do look alike.

Shouts to Dacid for destroying his voice so he could hardly talk sunday.

Special shouts to the Brokentier booth for being angry, drunk old men with me all weekend. It was real.

Oh man.

I move to America in 5 Months, I'm genuinely eating my own face in excitement of finally joining some Arcade scene, and possibly being able to go to one of these someday. Just to meet people.

Congrats to everyone, Especially Xie. It makes me proud seeing Purachina up there.

Shoutouts to Matt for driving the AZ group to LA and hardly sleeping the first two days

Shoutouts to NOS energy drink for keeping us awake and hype with only ~3 hours of sleep.

Shoutouts to Lord Knight for being really cool and answering questions about the game. I learned a lot from our casuals and know what I need to work on now.

Shoutouts to everyone I got to play from California and elsewhere. It was awesome to meet people I've only played online and associate faces to the names; I hope to play more of you guys at EVO.

Shoutouts to Mori signing my arcade stick and drawing an awesome sketch of Mu on the bottom.

Shoutouts to Lorenzo for being so hype in BB grand finals, that he generated three more hype enthusiasts with nothing but pure concentrated hype.

Congrats to Satoshi, Omni, Zong, and other top 8 finalists.

Shoutouts to Makoto vs Makoto and Dark Phoenix vs Dark Phoenix Grand Finals :vbang:

I only regret not being able to play more casuals with everyone. Offline casuals with players from Cali and elsewhere was easily the highlight of the trip for me. Only one setup for BB/GG on the last day was kind of sad and I don't think I saw one AH setup; one of the monitors on the Aksys table was even taken up with Marvel. :v:

Now to return to the shadows of sadlife netplay....

Yay my shoutouts!

@SolBumguy/KySama: Ohh man FINALLY i get to meet and hang with you both!! :] I'm so happy that you guys came and kept me company for that short time! I really wish we got more games in together, but i super appreciate the advice on the Order Sol matchup and tips during my match! When we go to Evo together, we have to get some drinks and totallly have a great time playing games!! :] See you guys soon!! BTW both of your guys skin is FLAWLESS <3 WHY ARE YOU BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY <3?!

@Huey: Hey! I hope you had a great time at my place and you were great company all around! :] You're welcome over anytime and you're a super funny guy to be around. Can't wait to see you again!

@LK: It was nice chatting with you every now and again during Rev! :] I love your glasses btw and you looked very sharp, imo! Hopefully if i go to the east coast over the summer we can play games cause i'll will have hopefully learned BB by then! Hahaha, hope you come back Cali again!

@Rin: It was great to finally meet you in person! :] I had a great time hanging/bothering you sooo hope you didn't mind the occasional company! I am jelly you now also have the Amaterasu plush pillow, but least i have pics of it her with :] Yaay! Great job recording and sticking around for a long time! Keep working hard at BBvlog!

@Jo: JOOOO Omg thanks so much for coming by and bringing your amazing hype self at Rev. You made me laugh so much when you socialized with Satoshi! Please please, speak more JOpanese around him! We should hang out more now that you came out of your cave! Tell Byron he was a fun guy too and i hope to see you both together soon! :]!

@HFA: Maaan after all this time we FINALLY meet out of all times and places! Haha thank you for everything from keeping me company during those downtimes to lunch and dinner :] <3 You certainly were a good manwhore keeping Brandy, Rachel and I company as we watched all the guys play games hahaha. But really, i hope you come back down in the area so we can hang out together again. No worries, i'll definitely see you at Pulsr bbq this Sat!

@Dacid: As always, i enjoyed watching you be your crazy self during the event! I felt bad that you totally threw out your voice cause of all that commentating but at least it was a nice break and everything! :] Again, i hope to have more conversations with you in the future and stay cool!

@CopperDabbit: I KNOW i see you everywhere too and i generally knew who you were but it was realllly nice to meet you! :] Even though we haven't sat down and talked that much, i can already tell you're a really nice guy and we should talk next time there's a chance! Hopefully i'll get to play BB decently soon and we can get games in as well! Hope to see you at Evo too!

@Pulsr: Ohh it was super cool to see you on Sunday despite you missing Sat for school work and such! I was surprised you recognized me but i really can't wait to come to your bbq this sat! :D We should chat sometime also! When i learn BB/Makoto/Plat or someone you can teach me some stuff too! See you Sat!

@Tenkai: Ayyye! It was super nice to meet you finally! I totally forgot that we played at AX a few years ago, but i'm sad we really didn't get to play one another at Rev! If you're coming down to the bbq this sat, we should get some games in and chat for a bit! :] See you at AX maybe if not!

@Brett: It was really cool seeing you again Brett! I know you're leaving for Japan soon, so we should definitely chat a bit and play a few before you go for that good bit! I'm really flattered you noticed that i improved since the last time you saw me and hopefully i'll impress you more as time goes on! :] I'll see you at Pulsr BBQ Brett and keep being awesome!

@James: Heey! Thanks for giving me mmy charger back since NorCal Install hahahahah XD! But just wanted to say thanks so much for everything with the tournaments, organizing and taking care of Satoshi, etc. We should chat more and everything sir! :] See you at the bbq and irc AND ANIME EXPO KENJI KUN. <3 kekekekekekekke

@Socal: Yaaaay see 90% of you at Pulsr BBQ, Anime Expo, Evo and IRC. hahaha. If you guys or something need a place to stay, mash BB/GG or anything, just hit me up. I'm in Riverside! SO RONRI

@Anyone Else i forgot: Let me know and i'll post back! There were some others i wished i introduced/talk to but i figure i'll see those faces again here soon! :D

@Stream Monsters?: Lol i dont think anyone care lololol

ps: People i met who have FB, add meeeeee

Prob will be editing this later but here it goes

Shoutouts to the Arizona people. Very hype and cool people

Shoutouts to Huey making people think my real name was Bobby T_T and the awesome matches

Shoutouts to Omni. Great player and cool dood

Shoutouts to the three random hype black dudes. Made me laugh the whole time

Shoutouts to everyone that made top 8

Shoutouts to Nor cal. Very cool people

Shoutouts to Guymam for being Guymam

Lastly shoutouts to anyone else I forgot. Had fun at this tourney. Looking forward to seeing everyone again at Evo :)

Shoutouts to Mori signing my arcade stick and drawing an awesome sketch of Mu on the bottom.

DO WANT. You should show me at Evo.