Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

[VS] Simple Q&A thread

Is there some sort of trick to doing Demitri's Midnight Pleasure? I can't seem to get the input to work for me at all.

After losing like 8 matches in a row last night with Q-Bee, I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea how VS is supposed to be played. Bleh. I wish I could use Bishamon in it, but for whatever reason he just feels too different than in VH, or the game itself is too different that I can't make him work at all.

Everyone says Q-Bee's command throw is broken, but the game is so fast it seems like there's never an opportunity to land it...

Is there some sort of trick to doing Demitri's Midnight Pleasure? I can't seem to get the input to work for me at all.

Each input has to be deliberate and not at the same time as any other input. This doesn't mean that the input has to be slow, just that each input must be separate from any other input.

LP MP :f: MK MK

What's the direct counter to Anakaris's ES command grab? It seems like jumping forward is the only standard punish if used during pressure, though I could be wrong.

After losing like 8 matches in a row last night with Q-Bee, I've come to the conclusion that I have no idea how VS is supposed to be played. Bleh. I wish I could use Bishamon in it, but for whatever reason he just feels too different than in VH, or the game itself is too different that I can't make him work at all.

Everyone says Q-Bee's command throw is broken, but the game is so fast it seems like there's never an opportunity to land it...

Going for command grab in general in this game is tough because of mashers AKA Tech Hitters, and how good chicken blocking can be. Usually you have to dash during pressure, canceled into command grab, or empty jump command grab to land one, and in Q-Bee's case, empty triangle jump works just as well. Remember, if your opponent won't let you land a command grab due to mashing or jumping, you probably CAN land a jump-in or a frame trap, which hurt more on average anyway.

Edited by Primiera

Each input has to be deliberate and not at the same time as any other input. This doesn't mean that the input has to be slow, just that each input must be separate from any other input.

LP MP :f: MK MK

Hence why I prefer his Hunter input for the super

In Morrigan's frame data, it says she gains a renda bonus for cr.lk; however, it feels like it doesn't chain into itself. How is that possible? Is there a technique I don't know about to make her cr.lk's chain together?

In Morrigan's frame data, it says she gains a renda bonus for cr.lk; however, it feels like it doesn't chain into itself. How is that possible? Is there a technique I don't know about to make her cr.lk's chain together?

Here's your answer-

連打C時 H:+9 G:+8

硬直差の範囲 H:+6~+8 G:+5~+7

※連打C時も持続の当て方により硬直差は変化

I didn't recall it being a RENDA either. =/

Edited by Kyle

Sign in to follow this